• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Microsoft

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

afrobutt

Silver Member
re: Microsoft - "Guess what! More NOGAMES!"

it's a great scene from a great movie

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

I'm sorry, am I the only one that doesn't find stabbing a tied up woman "comedic"? >_>

Yes you are. You are a horrible individual. Now please kindly get off the forums.

S

Shadow Soldier

∞;4374698 said:
Yes you are. You are a horrible individual. Now please kindly get off the forums.

Please kindly get out of this thread.. HEY OH!

S

Shadow Soldier

Why the hell are we talking about an awesome signature? Look, you get like 2 upskirts in it, that's awesome.

So... am I the only one who's not getting Halo 3: ODST?

afrobutt

Silver Member

probably yeah

despite not liking halo games kinda all the time i must say odst looks impressive

S

Shadow Soldier

Uninterested.... I'm so going to rent it, not worth a buy in my books..

S

Shadow Soldier

I'm not getting a Halo expansion pack, lmao.
If anything, I'll use the money to buy a copy of L4D2 for my exbawks.

You won't get a Halo expansion pack, but you'll get a Left 4 Dead expansion pack?

Macabre

Gold Member

Left 4 Dead 2 = Left 4 Dead Expansion Pack?
Shocking.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar

You won't get a Halo expansion pack, but you'll get a Left 4 Dead expansion pack?
Ohohoho...you want to go there?

Left 4 Dead 2 is not an expansion pack.

In fact Halo ODST is so not even it's own game, they have to include bonus maps, every already released Halo 3 map, and a beta code for Reach just to try to make it worth the $60 value it tries to be. They even changed the name to "Halo THREE: ODST".

By your logic though, every sequel is a fucking expansion pack.

Left 4 Dead 2 does more in the extra finger on the box than ODST does on its whole disc.

And that's what I have to say :)

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog

Ohohoho...you want to go there?

Left 4 Dead 2 is not an expansion pack.

In fact Halo ODST is so not even it's own game, they have to include bonus maps, every already released Halo 3 map, and a beta code for Reach just to try to make it worth the $60 value it tries to be. They even changed the name to "Halo THREE: ODST".

By your logic though, every sequel is a fucking expansion pack.

Left 4 Dead 2 does more in the extra finger on the box than ODST does on its whole disc.

And that's what I have to say :)

Dogens right, Left 4 Dead 2 has mostly new things, 4 New Characters, new Zombies, Witches come out whenever, new weapons, New Game Mode, New Gameplay style, and theres probably more but I cant think of them right now.

And Halo 3 ODST has what, New 5 Hour Campaign with different characters, different Gameplay, Maps from the earlier Series and like a couple new ones, Firefight, and Halo Reach Beta. Also they said ODST was supposed to be an Expansion before they put all this in and I really dont see how ODST can be called a game compared to L4D2.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net

Wow, I love the logic with that, lol.

But you're right. L4D is the first half of the game and L4D2 is the other half of it.

So its not a expansion its now a full game, lol.

afrobutt

Silver Member

itt: why gvg is worse than fi

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar

But you're right. L4D is the first half of the game and L4D2 is the other half of it.

So its not a expansion its now a full game, lol.
And Modern Warfare is the first half to Modern Warfare 2.
And Uncharted is the first half to Uncharted 2.

lol gtfo

Both should've been Dlc if you ask me.
You couldn't offer L4D2 as DLC. There's simply too much in it being added.

The game's AI and hierarchy of coding has been totally revamped...graphical effects have been upgraded, including the gore.

- 20 new weapons (So far revealed are silenced pistol, revolver, grenade launcher, bolt-action carbine, AK-47)
- Melee weapons (So far chainsaw, axe, cricket bat, frying pan, katana, electric guitar, crowbar, baseball bat)
- Ammunition perks (Incendiary ammo, explosive ammo, more to be announced)
- New grenade items.
- New health/status items/perks (Adrenaline, when injected, allows you to melee tirelessly, run quickly, and rush past clinging zombies).
- 3 new Special Infected (Charger, Spitter and Jockey)
- Previous Special Infected getting a redesign and new twists (Witch wanders around in daylight, Tank now "falls apart" gore-wise under fire, and he's bald).
- New "uncommon" common infected (Mudmen, Hazmat suit infected, bulletproof infected)
- 4 new Characters (Rochelle, Coach, Nick and Ellis).
- The old L4D characters have been confirmed by Chet Faliszek to appear in some way, because they are not dead.
- 5 new campaigns (Swamp, Savannah, Parish, and two others)
- 1 new game mode (As well as Survival, Versus and Campaign being available on all maps)
- L4D SDK levels work with L4D2.
- Director AI 2.0 (the Director AI has been completely revolutionized, now altering the pathways you take on maps, more dynamically altering dangerous elements, as well as controlling the weather).
- New upgraded gore elements (Zombies can be shot through the stomach with their insides falling out, their legs or arms will be shot off, and they will limp/crawl towards you)
- Gauntlet crescendo events and altered panic events (They really want to stress NOT camping in a corner, so these crescendo events will force you to move to a goal/point in order to progress through the game).
- Story/plot elements will be more important this time around.
- Day/Night levels, which will be editable.
- Completely dynamic weather and effects (like fog in which you can't see a Survivor's outline) controllable by the Director AI
- Updated Source graphics.
- Campaign specific elements, zombies, etc.

I just got back from buying my new Elite 360.
It was an older model that has the HDMI cable, so I'm set :D

Back