• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mickey Mouse's role in KH series

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kingmickey88

Who has liked or disliked Mickey mouse role in each game as King Mickey? What do you think his role will be like in the next Keyblade War? Which actor do you think is a good job of Mickey mouse? Wayne Allwine or Bret Iwan?

Please shout your comments

Last edited:

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I think Mickey's role was initially to just be the enigmatic King, but ever since Square got the go ahead to make him a recurring character he has just been the kick ass tiny, acrobatic guy who tears shit up. Kind of like this guy:

200px-CGIYoda.jpg

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
I think Mickey's role was initially to just be the enigmatic King, but ever since Square got the go ahead to make him a recurring character he has just been the kick ass tiny, acrobatic guy who tears shit up. Kind of like this guy:

200px-CGIYoda.jpg

That and plus he is a mentor to Sora and Riku. Mostly Riku.

Key Wielder

Awards
...The next Keyblade War? Please tell me that is speculation and not some kind of spoiler for DDD. =0

Anyway, I have always liked having Mickey in the games and think he makes a good mentor for Sora and especially Riku. Given that they didn't actually have a master to teach them officially, the king was very important not only in helping them on their adventures but also getting them ready for what lies ahead to the best of his ability. I can see him keeping the same role moving forward. Whether they become masters or not, Sora and Riku still don't have the experience with the Keyblade that Mickey does and will need all the help they can get.

Also, having him to save your skin in KH2 was a huge plus. xD

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
If the "next Keyblade War" is a spoiler, I hate everything.

Anyway, Mickey Mouse is the best character in the series. He's heroic, a powerful master of weapons and martial arts, he wore a cowl, wielded darkness and came out whole.

Know what that means?

Spoiler Spoiler Show

TerravsVentus

With Normua taking inspiration from Star Wars then we could assume that Mickey's role is similar to Yoda from Star Wars as already stated in the thread.

StMRyEire

Website
www.youtube.com
I think he's been a great character. Like people have said already, he's become a great mentor to Sora and Riku, more so Riku. I like the development he's gotten. In BBS he was pretty reckless while under Yen Sid's tutelage, but the advancement in the character come KH2 is amazing. I'd like if they made a game or even an episode in a future game where we see his exploration in the RoD, because I liked playing as him in KH2 and in Days.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards

200px-CGIYoda.jpg

THIS, he is wise like Yen Sid, but can also be reckless like Sora or Riku. It's a good balence

If the "next Keyblade War" is a spoiler, I hate everything.

It's not or even remotley close to be speculation from DDD.

Last edited:

kingmickey88

200px-CGIYoda.jpg

i think he is a badass and wise as much as Yoda. its a good thing he doesnt hide his badassness like yoda does.

...The next Keyblade War? Please tell me that is speculation and not some kind of spoiler for DDD. =0

I don't think its a spoiler but if master xehanort is trying to revive 13 members for the next war in DDD then yea there maybe another keyblade war

I think Mickey has helped Riku more than Sora in a way. but he's a good guy and a great addition to the series.

Last edited by a moderator:

Riku/Sora-Rule

I think Mickey's been a great character to the series. Admittedly I feel his best role was in the First game just because all of the build-up to his character and seeing him at the very end was very deep and for a game that's half Disney it was pretty exciting, (yes I know it was cuz Disney put the restrictions on the character) and also sad that it didn't end on a happy note for Mickey and Riku, being lost in the realm of Darkness.

What I also like about him is, unlike Yoda, he's not ALL wise. In fact we get 2 examples of him messing things up like taking the Star Charm in BBS, and his antics in Timeless River. Where we know nothing about Yoda when he was younger, we basically are led to assume he was always great, Mickey is more human (surprisingly) haha

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
i think he is a badass and wise as much as Yoda. its a good thing he doesnt hide his badassness like yoda does.

I don't think its a spoiler but if master xehanort is trying to revive 13 members for the next war in DDD then yea there maybe another key blade war

I think Mickey has helped Riku more than Sora in a way. but he's a good guy and a great addition to the series.

Dude, you may want to spoiler tag that. [/spoilers ] only without the space in between the s and ] if you did not know how.

[spoilers]But I agree that is the direction the series seems to be heading

Last edited:

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
I spoiled myself guys, there isn't going to be another keyblade war. Just ignore his nonsense

kingmickey88

Dude, you may want to spoiler tag that. [/spoilers ] only without the space in between the s and ] if you did not know how.

[spoilers]But I agree that is the direction the series seems to be heading

ok.. lets just calm ourselves. spoiler or not. im saying what i think may happen. i said if. didnt say it wasnt gonna happen for sure

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
ok.. lets just calm ourselves. spoiler or not. im saying what i think may happen. i said if. didnt say it wasnt gonna happen for sure
But you said Xehanort was reviving 13 members. Which is a huge spoiler.

kingmickey88

ok, let me revive the question. what do you think Mickey's role be after DDD?

]
Spoiler Spoiler Show
[/QUOTE]

I said what i said. i am not gonna change that.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
ok, let me revive the question. what do you think Mickey's role be after DDD?

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I said what i said. i am not gonna change that.

But when they read it they won't know what you're talking about and get spoiled anyway :x You don't have to change what you said just spoiler tag it man. It would take like 30 seconds. Plus you'll get in trouble for posting it...

But again I agree with what Dr Hillboy said about Mickey's role. I think that is fairly obvious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back