Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
StMRyEire
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I apologise again! lol Exams, graduating has just made me tired and lazy. Of course. It always manages to do that someway...somehow. xD

Are you...Nomura :O?
    Sorry for the late reply! Kinda felt bad neglecting my messages so had to answer the ones before you :3

Lol...that's really creepy. But I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case. No matter how long you leave, you'll always come back lol. I believe that's because of the people here though~

LOL Wut? Nomura trolling me now :(
    No prob. :3

Am I a wrestling fan? Somewhat.
    I have friends who absolutely love wrestling—whenever they stop by my house, I’m literally forced against my will to watch it. xP
    I'm glad, I always try to do my best with them ^_^

So how would one go about pronouncing your username? It looks like Saint Mysteryaire (Miss-ter-ee-air)
    wow, thanks ^_^

I try to keep as familiar with the series as I can, and I always look back over my posts to see if they make since (a lot of times they don't, lol... I have to put them a different way)
    I see. Seems a lot of people do that...forget about this site but end up here again in the end lol Chains I say...chains.
    Pretty much the same, except this my one and only account~

Random question: what does your username mean? xD
    even without trying, everyone I seem to start speaking to is 19/about to turn 20.
    O_O I actually thought you were younger xD
    And now...it's 11pm xD Guess we have the same time zone then. Isn't it a bit late to playing a console like that? When it comes to consoles, time is dangerous thing ;A;
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6