Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
TerravsVentus
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• LOL I KNOW! When is E3???? Where and when is it happening? Some poeple say LA and others say New York City....WHERE?!?!!?
    lol And then I see Phoenix of The white Crown, Galactus, Infiity (and his brothers and sisters)
    makeing the closet in the fake Disney Castle as the White Hot Room. lol
    Bwahahhahah I just got the image of the X-men, Dark Phoenix and spiderman killing people in Disney world....lol
    Awesomeness....And I know exactly what you mean dude.....It's like a ghost town when it comes to news....Does KHInsider always do this?
    Dude for real?!?!?!? *Twilight zone theme*
    Wow. That alot in common. Yeah he was my favorite....I really miss him. He was the coolest big brother ever.
    So what do you thinks going to happen next chapter?
    I read the fan subbed too.
    Are you up to the current chapter? I read mine on either mangastream or Onemanga. And sometimes saiyanisland.
    I really want to play it but your right....Even I got good guids the Kanji would throw me off.
    Your Naruto fan!?!?!
    Sweet! Me too. XD I also read the manga.
    And I totally agree...The japanese versions are much better. I hate dubbed and ever since I found out the diffrences of dubbed and original japnese I can see the lips don't add up....It sucks.
    And I don't know. I havn't even started yet.....What would you do?
    Thanks! Nice to know someone who gets what I mean.
    It's funny cause I love Japanese everything and I HATE dubbed. I wouldn't even mind it's just everytime theres a cutscene I don't want to go to YT and get see the translations.
    And yeah, lol It's my first
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6