• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Love for the new Namine?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
Alright, so I know in the past we've been screwed over with new voices for KH characters (Diz, Arieth, and Xehanort's Heartless come to mind pretty darn quick), but I've been playing RE:COM for quite a while, and I must say that Namine's new voice actress is awesome!
She really seems to put her all into the character - she portrays Namine's emotions of fear and sadness extremely well, or at least, that's my opinion.

I wouldn't mind if she took up the helm of Namine's voice in 358/2 days, in fact, I'd love it =P.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
I agree completely. Along with Jesse McCartney, Meaghan Jette Martin has proven that just because you're a Disney Channel star doesn't mean you have no acting skills. I like her portrayal of Namine very much.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Beh, I didn't really like her a whole lot. Sure, she was a little okay, but I still liked Brittany Snow more.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
A

Azrael

She depicted the younger Namine well for English Re:CoM and now Brittany Snow can regain it becoming the current VA for Nami onwards.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
I think they only changed her voice cause they had to make her sound younger. She did an alright job, but I'd rather Brittany Snow return in Days.

Firo

Oh Crap
The new Naminë was okay but it sounded like her voice got a little raspy if she went to high. I prefer Britanny Snow it just fit Naminë for some reason.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
I haven't gotten to where she talks yet, but I'll probably still want Brittany Snow to play as Naminé anyway. She was the original, and her acting was great. She really gave a good perspective to Naminé that I would like to see again. Perhaps this new actress is only to portray her as younger.

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
Basically, I loved both her voices. RECOM had a good one since she was supposed to sound younger than in KH2. She did grow a year so her voice was supposed to mature. If nobodies grow that is. So really, they did a good job on their part with changing the voices for the two games.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Meh, I liked her. She did a really good job on voice acting her. The only problem is, I like Brittany Snow alot better. Hopefully she voices her in the future.

Omni Terra

Awards
I thought she did well but in the end I thought Brittany Snow did a lot better. Still that's just my opinion.

Xearual from Aet

Truly, I could care less for the voices, I wouldn't mind just having a 3D Remake. If Riku had a customizable deck, I may not feel this way, but, Riku is always being kicked around like he's just a sack of dirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back