• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lollipop Chainsaw - "Girls in Kenya have big butts."

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
re: Lollipop Chainsaw

Suda51? Sign me up. And chainsaws~ Hell yeah! I hope she talks like a valley girl cuz, like, that would be awesome.

αsiя

space coke

If it wasn't for Romero, any game that has zombies wouldn't exist.

O

Oberon

^ buy the pizza box edition, less awkward :D

αsiя

space coke

e849Ml.jpg

WARNER BROS. INTERACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT AND KADOKAWA GAMES BRING TOGETHER THE SWEET AND THE “UN-DEAD” IN LOLLIPOP CHAINSAW

Killer Heroine with a Chainsaw Fights to Stop Zombie Take Over in Suda51’s Latest Masterpiece for PS3 and Xbox 360

STOCKHOLM – August 1, 2011 – Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and KADOKAWA GAMES today announce a new partnership to bring Lollipop Chainsaw to gamers around the world in 2012 on the PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system and Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft. Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment will be publishing the game outside of all Asian territories

Lollipop Chainsaw is an all-new third person action game being developed by GRASSHOPPER MANUFACTURE, led by celebrated gamemaker Goichi Suda (aka Suda51) and featuring the musical compositions of the renowned Akira Yamoaka. In addition to these two talented individuals, Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment has tapped Hollywood director/writer, James Gunn (Super, Slither, Dawn of the Dead, Tromeo and Juliet) to bring his cult humor and edgy storytelling to Lollipop Chainsaw.

“Our exciting partnership with KADOKAWA GAMES allows us to try something new by bringing a very unique game like Lollipop Chainsaw to Western markets,” said Martin Tremblay, President of Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment. “GRASSHOPPER MANUFACTURE’s games have shown tremendous success with gamers around the globe and we are delighted to expand our portfolio of Japanese-developed games.”

“We are looking forward to partnering with Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment on our first entry into the HD console market," said Yoshimi Yasuda, President of KADOWAKA GAMES. "We are also thrilled to have a team like GRASSHOPPER and talent like Suda51 creating such an interesting and distinct game for us to work with and bring to the fans."
Lollipop Chainsaw is the ‘un-deadly’ story of sweet and killer zombie hunter Juliet Starling and her quest to uncover the root of a colossal zombie outbreak. With her wickedly awesome chainsaw in hand, Juliet slices, dices and splits her way through hordes of the undead, but soon realizes the horde is only the opening act to a festival of zombie rock lords determined to kill the chainsaw wielding cheerleader.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I am so excited for this game. Gameplay looks fun, but she seems a bit underpowered right now. Well, the chainsaw, at least.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

I'm honestly hoping that a demo comes out for this, because game looks interesting, but I'm still on the fence about getting it :(

Shadow_

Banned
Awards

wow this is gonna be original

also whats with the head
Thats her boyfriend, I guess he talks to you while you cut down zombies, I'm totally getting this game.

x37rnu4

Awards

I liked Catherine, but I do agree that in terms of seduction and violence, this looks like it'll be win >:3
And I'll be quite happy with zombies and not, say, vage monsters....

Shadow_

Banned
Awards

My brother says this game looks stupid, but I think it looks brilliant its not everyday you get a Cheerleader with a Chainsaw.

αsiя

space coke

Thats her boyfriend, I guess he talks to you while you cut down zombies, I'm totally getting this game.
Sort of in the same vain as Johnson from Shadows of the Damned (a game you all should try, one of the best underrated games of 2011.) But I'll also rent this from Gamefly as it doesn't seem to me the type of game I want to shell out $60 dollars for, although it's a Suda51 game so it will probably hit the bargain bin in a month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back