• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Level at Destiny Islands

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

revarai20

Smile like you mean it
First time, probably just 10.
Second time, I was probably at level 22.
I wanted to collect many Mythril to sell in Traverse Town for Potions and all the other stuff.
the second time I started the game again

Apollo

Silver Member
The first time through I only got to 7, I was so excited to move on. I've trained up to like 43, and then I got bored left the island.

ResidentEvil

I was about level 25 when I left. I did a lot of volleyball deflections fighting Wakka. Easiest way for expreience. THen the 3-on-1 fight a bunch of times for potions. DId the races for money purposes. I pretty muched destroyed Leon when I fought him. And I breazed through Traverse Town. I picked the sword and gave up the staff. Meaning my health and attack were graet, my magic not so much.

Sparks

gone
Level 25. No way.
On my first time playing it I really didn't care so I just left on level 4. Yeah I leveled up in traverse town to about level 15 because I was freaked out about Leon, but I left Destiny Islands with like nothing. I sucked then.

Coeurl

Demon Dance

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Level 19, I think. I knew I picked sword, had slide dash, scan and slapshot at least, forgot exactly when those skills come

kingdom hearts one doesn't have the abilities slide dash and slapshot. kingdom hearts ii has those.

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
Final mix. I got final mix for my kingdom hearts 1, you get those abilities quite early with the sword. The only time I picked something else was the staff, only for the pinkish barrier finisher, forgot what it was called, it's also a final mix exclusive.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
The first time i played, level 8.

the highest ive left at was 30 (no way was i waiting to get any higher)

and on my most recent, i got to level 20 as soon as possible on destiny islands by fighting tidus and deflecting his sword, then 99 potions and 99 pretty stones to be set for awhile, the i saved the file onto my spare memory card, so if i ever want to restart, i can just play through the dream in the beginning, then load up my level 20 from destiny islands fileXD

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
Im trying it again, this time I'll aim for a level 50 with staff. The problem is that Tidus is getting abit fragile with my high attack, it's getting harder and harder to push for a 300 deflects per fight target.

King Hearts

I was lvl 15 I have a question that's been bugging me. Can someone explain to me how Sora was a Heartless? Was it when Darkside almost got him at the beginning and Kairi wakes him up?

Nevermind I remember he unlocks the princess's hearts and loses his.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sparks

gone
I was lvl 15 I have a question that's been bugging me. Can someone explain to me how Sora was a Heartless? Was it when Darkside almost got him at the beginning and Kairi wakes him up?

Nevermind I remember he unlocks the princess's hearts and loses his.

He thrusts the keyblade into his heart and releases all of the princesses. Then Kairi realizes that the heartless following her was Sora and she hugged him and protected him. Then BAM back to normal self.
Chivalry.

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
I left DI on level 99.. Not really it was around 82.. I'm lying again it was 20.. Lying once more it was 5..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back