• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Level at Destiny Islands

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
Just restarted the game earlier in the day, stopped at around level 12, I'll do a few more levels before I leave the islands though

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
As if you can be bothered getting the levels, let alone playing the game again...

Level 15 for me.

Also; I remember when someone on here claimed to of reached Lvl. 100 on Destiny Islands, or at least they thought they were going to. There was never any screen shots though. :/

tend3roni

Between Level 12-16

I'm a bit of a perfectionist, I always try to get the highest level before leaving DI.

Also, I was trying to get my score higher than Riku's so that took a lot of time which fortunately increased level(but was quite boring lol).

Yes, that's what I'm trying to do.

What is Riku's level in Destiny Islands?

tend3roni

uhm what.? i don't think he has a level or something. :35:

...I just wanted to know how "strong" he was. Never mind. And65 hours is damn impressive....you have some great patience my friend. I am still leveling up in DI, but my friends tell me that it takes away from the game's experience if I am extremely overleveled, but what do they know?

I have been playing for a little over 2 hours ... only level 8. *sigh*

Last edited:

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
Level 8. XD; I trained against Tidus a lot, since he was the easiest to beat (other than Selphie) and gave 2pts per win. Cleared all the heartless from Destiny Islands before leaving. I'm going to restart for the 3rd time, and I think I'll train more this time. I feel like a slacker. o_O

Also, I chose the sword and gave up the shield.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back