• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Unchained X Now Available in North America!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
Gah, still not up on Google Play for me...curse you Android!

When do you guys think it will show up on Google play? I'm surprised they didn't release at the same time.
If y'all are talking about the Google Play Store, it's been up on there for hours. I should know, I have an Android and I...haven't slept.
Anyway, my boyfriend had a similar problem with it not appearing (except it was on the iOS app store) and he just updated the store app and it appeared. So you might want to try that? Hope it works out.

~Kairi~

I restarted my phone and it showed up!

Android users restart your phones and it will come up to install.

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
I actually had to look for it but I got it! It's on my SD card now (2 gigs, as it turned out) to save my poor phone and I'm watching the beginning now!

Also there is a Migrate button; Anyone who played the JP version, check and see if you can migrate your data with it.

Squood!

seibah
Awards
So not only did the KH fandom fail to crash the app stores with gleeful enthusiasm, but it's not even in the Top New Releases section (on Google Play anyway).
For shame.
I'm guessing that it's because either it doesn't appear for some people, or most of the Western KH fandom would rather scream and cry for KH3 in impatience and dismiss this game as a "dumb spinoff"

Skyzor

Is this serious!? I live in Brasil so I won't be able to play the game!?!?!? 😥😩😭
Can anyone tell me if there's a way for me to play it?

Nicki6082

I'm guessing that it's because either it doesn't appear for some people, or most of the Western KH fandom would rather scream and cry for KH3 in impatience and dismiss this game as a "dumb spinoff"
From what I've seen its the second one when I saw it announced on my FB there were a lot of people whining about where's 3 why are we getting this? Come on people.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
It keeps stopping the download and telling me to check storage space. Does anyone know how to get his to download onto an SD card? That thing has over 2 gigs worth of empty space compared to my crammed phone.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
From what I've seen its the second one when I saw it announced on my FB there were a lot of people whining about where's 3 why are we getting this? Come on people.

They're just a bunch of nostalgic casuals who want to jump on the Kingdom Hearts III cult bandwagon. Ignore them. They're unaware that Unchained X is developed by an entirely different team.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
So I downloaded this on both my iPad and iPhone, is there a way I can cross play using the same character, or will it make me use two different accounts?

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
So not only did the KH fandom fail to crash the app stores with gleeful enthusiasm, but it's not even in the Top New Releases section (on Google Play anyway).
For shame.

I don't really think it has anything to do with the fans, rather, I think it's just Square Enix of America's fault for not advertising the app on the respective App/iOS store effectively. The official Unchained X Twitter account has been dormant ever since the release. Heck, even when you do search for the game, it doesn't even load on the respective stores (I had to click an outside link to download it inside the App store).

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
From what I heard of it from a friend, you can connect to Facebook and back up your data for use on other devices.

I'll have to look into that, thank you!

I've already played my way through quest 15/16, and I love it. Very convenient that this came out while I'm taking a little vacation back home.

Hakan Xatos

Awards
I got to say that this game is addictive! I've been playing on and off from 5 this morning. As a long time SWFC fan I really like the medals. Is there anyway to trade medals in game or not really?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back