• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Re:Birth By Sleep AKA BBSV2 for the Playstation 3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomHearts4PS

So I just read that this is the title released for the new game teased in the secret video of Birth By Sleep Final Mix. It was dubbed "Birth By Sleep Vol. 2", but I believe this is the official name released for the remake of Birth By Sleep coming out for the PS3.

Thank you Nomura, you've done something right for a change!

Can't wait to play the best Kingdom Hearts installment yet on my preferred game console. Viva Playstation 3!

Thanks to Merope for the hilarious interview, which can be viewed in his own post below.

*UPDATE* Honestly, guys, this is a real discussion. I'm sure I'm not the first person on this forum to have reported something about Birth By Sleep coming to the PS3..?

Anyone have a link, or a real interview? I'll try to drum up some sources to back up what I've heard about Volume 2 being a remix for the PlayStation 3. But its already been confirmed, sometime, somwhere.

Last edited:

YoshiAngemon

Re: BBS TITLE REVEALED.

Well, I already have my reasons for buying a PS3. A few more couldn't hurt. Besides, with Re:Birth By Sleep coming in, we could have the Extended Story, beyond the Final Mix, with all the elements revealed. Not to mention, we'll actually see the emotions of an angry Queen Minnie, as she banishes Pete, and the remorse he felt after losing.

My reasons include:

Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection
3D Dot Game Heroes (I can try making an 8-Bit Sora, like in Tron's Thank You message on KH2)
Sonic Generations (I know it's Classic and Modern gameplay. Big deal.)

Plus, I already bought the first two reasons, and a DualShock 3 (gotta have a second controller for multiplayer). Thank the Gods I have a decent job, with a great pay.

Last edited:

UltimaKeybearer

re: original '*JUST* Released! Kingdom Hearts Re:Birth By Sleep AKA BBSV2 for the Playstation 3

This game if true will give me the reason for me buying a PS3 but I think that this Nomura should be working on the other games that have been previously announced. Will it not be a good game if it does come out, maybe maybe not but I believe that it is going to be very VERY differnt than what other KH fans like and play.

YoshiAngemon

Re: original '*JUST* Released! Kingdom Hearts Re:Birth By Sleep AKA BBSV2 for the Playstation 3

No. Probably not until a PlayStation 4 is announced.

Radar

Bronze Member
Re: Hijacked! NEWS Kingdom Hearts Re:Birth By Sleep AKA BBSV2 for the Playstation 3

This is just too much lolz to make me believe it is for serious. I dont think bbsv2 will be for ps3, i think kh3 will be for ps3, (notice the 3's) Then they will release DDD on the ps3 later on. It will be called KH Re:DDD

blueheart

Bronze Member
It should have been on the psp. Since Birth by Sleep was, this seems out of place. They should have waited to put KH3 on the ps3.

YoshiAngemon

Good games take time. Bad games are rushed as fast as Sonic the Hedgehog himself. Just have patience! We'll probably have Kingdom Hearts 3 so close to 2013.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Something annoys me about this, I know I'll buy it though, despite playing the PSP one.
They're announcing a Remake of KH:BBS.. in a remake of KH:BBS. What the hell is up with that?

SoraKing3

Banned
I need links before I get slightly excited. Please don't ruin my day if this whole thing is a ruse.

Last edited:

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
oh is it like doudeceim wher they inculde volume 2 story

Gram

Banned
Awards
6qcdub.gif
*amused*

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I have a feeling this is going to confuse a bunch of people when all we know is that there will be a bbsv.2 or at least so we think.

But for the system, do tell why you think a ps3 would have this game on it. When so far it's been handhelds.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I don't get what we are talking about.

First to break apart the illogical logic used in the OP:

1) Why would you call a remake of a game volume 2?
2) No interview = No Proof = Not True
3) Nomura's KH team is too damn busy with VersusXIII to even think of remaking a game that only came out last year.
4) This is not a legitimate discussion because it is just completely illogical to talk about.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
I don't get what we are talking about.

First to break apart the illogical logic used in the OP:

1) Why would you call a remake of a game volume 2?
2) No interview = No Proof = Not True
3) Nomura's KH team is too damn busy with VersusXIII to even think of remaking a game that only came out last year.
4) This is not a legitimate discussion because it is just completely illogical to talk about.

can you close the thread then please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back