• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts ll Final Mix+ for America..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
March 2008 is way too late. In fact, it's too late as it is. Too many people have imported, buzz has died down considerably...

DTL024 said:
It's not coming out anywhere except Japan, get over it

QFT.

wolfenhart

Website
www.myspace.com
can i just ask something. I know the final mixes are in englih with japanese subs but is the actual text on the menus etc in english or is that in japanese? please help me out because im thinkin of importing it.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I know the final mixes are in englih with japanese subs but is the actual text on the menus etc in english or is that in japanese?

It's written in japanese. Katakana to be more precise. If you can learn to read it, you won't actually need to learn to speak it.

Or you could just use a guide or something.

SORA619

Awards
i have google kingdom hearts 2 fm+ and i find it will comes to europe for 50%. but i have a another question. i go to gamefaqs and i go to 358/2 days and bbs game info and i see these games will released only in japan. if they arent remakes how momura release them in japan only???

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
i have google kingdom hearts 2 fm+ and i find it will comes to europe for 50%.

False.

but i have a another question. i go to gamefaqs and i go to 358/2 days and bbs game info and i see these games will released only in japan. if they arent remakes how momura release them in japan only???

1. It doesn't mean that they will be released only in Japan. It's just nobody has gotten around to putting "NA/EU-TBA". The games will be released here.

2. Nomura doesn't have anything to do with these kind of matters. It's not his decision, he has no input, wouldn't be surprised if he was indifferent to us getting or not.

**Sora**

can i just ask something. I know the final mixes are in englih with japanese subs but is the actual text on the menus etc in english or is that in japanese? please help me out because im thinkin of importing it.
The Text in the Kingdom Hearts ll Final Mix+ is all Japanese but they have English Voice Actors..

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
It's definitely false. SE has said nothing so far, and if any official word had been said on the matter, we would have heard about it by now.

**Sora**

It's definitely false. SE has said nothing so far, and if any official word had been said on the matter, we would have heard about it by now.
Yes, it's probably a false statment or rumor..Which I had enought of those..Again it would be way to late for that..It's already to late now..

Mike

iROFL
Awards
i wish it would come here but sadly nourma was trying to be nice to japan when he rips off america with only first version material

**Sora**

i wish it would come here but sadly nourma was trying to be nice to japan when he rips off america with only first version material
It's not that Square Enix or Nomura is ripping North America off..It would cost a lot of money to do that..A lot of Americans have already Imported that's a wast to buy the same game just different languages..So, it would be risking loosing money or not making much at all..I want it to come out but it's not likely.HadesDragon will explain a lot of reasons why even ask him.:closedeyes:

Bunneh

Website
www.thebunneh.net
Just a clarification for everyone:
Every scene in KHII: American Version is in KHII:FM+ with english voiceovers and Japanese subbing. The new scenes, and CoM, are not in English.
The menus are in Japanese as previously stated. It's not too hard to decipher what they mean. Afterall, KHII came with pictures in the menu (KHI:FM was a pain to get used to).

Finally, it's not coming to America. Despite the support and requests for it. However, it's highly worth it to import it.

Also, with regards to modding, Japanese PS2, or swap magic...go with swap magic, unless you're God at soldering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back