• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts ll Final Mix+ for America..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

**Sora**

This is for everyone to discuss how they feel about Kingdom Hearts ll Final Mix+ coming to the USA..I hope it comes and I'm sure a lot of people feel the same way.Petitions, letters, even phone calls are aloud..Let's hope for the best..They better bring it or I'll go berserk..Maybe even go to Japan myself and talke to Nomura..:cursing:

This is just a thread for discussing it.

**Sora**

i agree.
my original KH2 disc is screwed up.
so if this game comes to US.
im gonna make sure it stays in my room/PS2
So is mine..My Kingdom Hearts ll disc is screwed too..My camera on there is messed up..

Seftrex, sorry to make you mad..It was for discussing NOT giving reasons or explaining wy it was coming over here..It's just for discussing and sharing are veiws of this.

Seftrex

So is mine..My Kingdom Hearts ll disc is screwed too..My camera on there is messed up..

Seftrex, sorry to make you mad..It was for discussing NOT giving reasons or explaining wy it was coming over here..It's just for discussing and sharing are veiws of this.

I understand, but sadly there are a few people on here like myself that do not enjoy these types of threads.

One of them being HadesDragon...

If Final Mix+ was going to come out in the US or Europe, Square-Enix would of said something at E3, that was there last chance to say something about it. I am afraid that FM+ will not be coming out anywhere outside Japan.

You can Import it if you wish (I have done it, so totally worth it.)

**Sora**

I understand, but sadly there are a few people on here like myself that do not enjoy these types of threads.

If Final Mix+ was going to come out in the US or Europe, Square-Enix would of said something at E3, that was there last chance to say something about it. I am afraid that FM+ will not be coming out anywhere outside Japan.

You can Import it if you wish (I have done it, so totally worth it.)
Yes I might do that..I'm really eager to play that..I just like veiwing peoples opinions on this ...Yes, I understand too.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
This is for everyone to discuss how they feel about Kingdom Hearts ll Final Mix+ coming to the USA..

It's obviously not coming.

Petitions, letters, even phone calls are aloud..

Those won't do anything. SE and pretty much every other company doesn't take online petitions seriously. And it's not SE's obligation to cater to the minority of hardcore fans that write letters and send e-mails.

Maybe even go to Japan myself and talke to Nomura.

As if that would do anything. It's not up to Nomura whether it comes here or not. He has no input, it's nothing to do with him, I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't care.

There are many facts that point to it NOT being released here and none to point out it will.

Yep.

Exactly. If you want the game that badly, import it. It's not that hard, and I'd say it's totally worth it.

Seftrex

I am going to invent a whistle that when in need, calls for you Hades. Though this "Final Mix+ will come to America" is pretty much a bat signal.

Yet another thread, dealt with!

**Sora**

It's obviously not coming.

Those won't do anything. SE and pretty much every other company doesn't take online petitions seriously. And it's not SE's obligation to cater to the minority of hardcore fans that write letters and send e-mails.

(Snorts) As if that would do anything. It's not up to Nomura whether it comes here or not. He has no input, it's nothing to do with him, I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't care.

There are many facts that point to it NOT being released here and none to point out it will.

Yep.

Exactly. If you want the game that badly, import it. It's not that hard, and I'd say it's totally worth it.
I was not taking that into matter when I said I was going to talk to Nomura myself..Iwas just saying because I would like it to come out..Your right it's most likely not going to come out..I want to hear what other people think on this matter..Yes I'm thinking about importing this game..I think it will be worth it too..I'm sorry to get you all worked up..I don't mean it bu any harm.:)

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I was not taking that into matter when I said I was going to talk to Nomura myself..Iwas just saying because I would like it to come out..

Eh, it still wouldn't do anything, =P. I get what you meant though.

Your right it's most likely not going to come out..I want to hear what other people think on this matter..

You're pretty much going to hear the same from just about everyone here. See, about 99% of the reasons most "FM for NA/EU" bring up are baseless/false/stupid.

Yes I'm thinking about importing this game..I think it will be worth it too..

I would suggest that you do that now, =D.

I'm sorry to get you all worked up..I don't mean it bu any harm.:)

It's fine. I just don't really like these kind of threads because I think the issue is settled once and for all, and that the game will not be released outside of Japan, =/. But don't worry, I'm not going to hold anything against you.

**Sora**

Eh, it still wouldn't do anything, =P. I get what you meant though.

You're pretty much going to hear the same from just about everyone here. See, about 99% of the reasons most "FM for NA/EU" bring up are baseless/false/stupid.

I would suggest that you do that now, =D.

It's fine. I just don't really like these kind of threads because I think the issue is settled once and for all, and that the game will not be released outside of Japan, =/. But don't worry, I'm not going to hold anything against you.
Okay I'm sorry about that..I really want to import..I got no money right now..:cursing: I relly want it..

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Okay I'm sorry about that..I really want to import..I got no money right now.. I relly want it..

I know how you feel, =/. I was like that for a long time before I was able to obtain my copy. Can't you do anything to earn money? Mowing lawns, babysitting, anything?

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
My mom won't let me import it, (with my money! WTF?) well only cuz she saw the "only works on jap. Ps2" thing. Buut (for the third time) what's more worth it, buying a Jap PS2, or getting a swap magic and risk harm to your PS2?

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Buut (for the third time) what's more worth it, buying a Jap PS2, or getting a swap magic and risk harm to your PS2?

Hmmm...I would say the Swap Magic is more worth it, unless you're really that paranoid about breaking your PS2. But I really wouldn't know.

**Sora**

My mom won't let me import it, (with my money! WTF?) well only cuz she saw the "only works on jap. Ps2" thing. Buut (for the third time) what's more worth it, buying a Jap PS2, or getting a swap magic and risk harm to your PS2?
That's another reason I didn't get it early..My moms afraid that it's not going to work and I'm going to waste all that money..I'm mean really WTF..I'm not that stupid..Everyone else has done it .I tell her it has two games and it's worth it..Her response..--> You can't read Japanese...Well I've played the game well enough to which is which..Now I have no money..I'm stuck here with my old Kingdom Hearts ll that doesn't hardly work..Now my mom says maybe a Christmas...The first time I asked her..I was so close to getting it too..:cursing:

HadesDragon, does your PS2 work fine?

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
It's not difficult at all to play the game if you've played KH2 a lot. Especially with all the awesome guides and such all around.

Pern

Mewtwo The Wise
With Mewtwo in the Kingdom Hearts Universe

I got a nephew that got parents like that, They take his b-day money and use it to buy him cloths. I get mad cuz that money was for him to buy something what he want.

**Sora**

It's not difficult at all to play the game if you've played KH2 a lot. Especially with all the awesome guides and such all around.
I know the first time I got Kingdom Hearts ll I got a guide..Which is like tore apart..I can still use it since it's still has most of the pages.I don't need it anymore I know what to do and stuff..Plus Kingdom Hearts ll is getting boring.. I want the FM

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Wow, my guide is ripped too, no idea how. And my friend bent some of the pages, so it's worthless now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back