• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts ll Final Mix+ for America..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
kingdom hearts 2 final mix is coming to usa! if you dont believe me got to youtube and type:
tokyo game show 2007 kingdom hearts 2 final mix
this guy explain what the game is and thats it coming! honest!

Link plz. Otherwise, I don't want to hear "YT removed it" either.

General Xenos

u guys (HadesDragon and Seftrex) dont seem to get the point of this thread do u? its for people to express their opinion about KH2:FM, nobody said "oh yea it is coming out" except for zeechan, but if zeechan is right, i would love to see the look on ur faces for doubting us

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
General Xenos said:
u guys (HadesDragon and Seftrex) dont seem to get the point of this thread do u? its for people to express their opinion about KH2:FM,

And isn't that what we did...? Pretty much everyone else agreed with us anyway.

nobody said "oh yea it is coming out" except for zeechan,

He failed epically. And so do you for making this post, btw. It's pretty well, foolish to think it's coming out now. Not trying to be an ass, just realistic.

but if zeechan is right,

Which he isn't. Seftex, I, and pretty much all the other people who said it isn't coming out are right, I suggest you get over it and move on with your life, I'm sick of seeing these kind of posts, sick of people citing bogus, stupid reasons as to why it has a chance of coming here. And I'm pretty sure that I speak for a lot of people when I say that, from the looks of this thread alone.

i would love to see the look on ur faces for doubting us

]Lmao, as if that would ever happen. And on the impossibility that it would, I'd love to see the look on your faces when SE loses money releasing it here, or not making much at all, which would prove me/Seftex/just about everyone else right on a level. I wouldn't say it would completely satisfy me, but it would be a nice consolation prize, :'D.

So do tell me why you think it stands a chance of being released now, then. Go on. I'm pretty sure just about all the reasons you might have are baseless/stupid/false. Whereas my reasons for it NOT being released here are supported by common sense, facts, and logic.

Last edited:

General Xenos

bull crap, who saids ur right, just because u think ur right, doesnt give u right to bash other peoples hopes. Not to mention im pretty sure i have more common sense than u anyway, also if i had time, i be i could come with a bunch of facts, not ur lame bull crap, but give me reasons why it wont come out, go on..... educate me

Last edited:

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
No Square Enix special edition version of a game has ever been released outside of the region it was originally intended for

General Xenos

yea i know that, but was KHFM wanted as much as KH2FM??? and also do u think that the people who call the company and make petitions on the net have a chance of getting of what they want?

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
bull crap, who saids ur right,

Facts do. Which you would see if you had actually read my posts.

just because u think ur right,

I know I'm right. The chances that I'm wrong are practically zero...scratch that, they're zero.

doesnt give u right to bash other peoples hopes,

That's not what I'm trying to do. Just trying to be realistic here. As is Seftex and the other people who say it's not coming. And your hopes will be bashed by other people besides us anyway.

give me reasons why it wont come out, go on..... educate me

Gladly.

Firstly, it has been a very long time since SE released KH2FM in Japan. They've had plenty of time to announce a release date, or even the slightest intention of releasing it here.

SE had their last, biggest chance at this year's E3. It was their last chance to announce plans for an NA release, when the american audience was watching and listening. And they said nothing.

Silence speaks for itself, the fact that they said nothing proves there's nothing to say. And it's far too late now for them announce it, they've never taken this long to announce ANYTHING.

We will not be hearing anything at Jump Festa, nor would we have heard anything at TGS, because they are both japanese events. And the japanese could care less about what games are released outside of Japan. Just picture it:

SE rep: Ladies and gentlemen, we are pleased to announce that KH2FM will be released in NA in (insert date here).

TGS/Jump Festa attendees:...SO?

Make any sense? Thought so. Also, unpredictably has its limits, and saying that "LULZ, SE HAS DONE WIRD THINGS BEFUR" to justify otherwise is just stupid.

and also do u think that the people who call the company and make petitions on the net have a chance of getting of what they want?

My second point: no. E-mails and petitions are pointless, they will do nothing. SE does not take online petitions seriously, nor does virtually every other company. As for the e-mails, SE knows that it has to cater to the casual fans ( the majority), and not the minority of hard core fans who send letters, e-mails, etc.

Thirdly and finally, it would be a horrible business move. You see, most of the people who buy the KH games take games on a very casual level.

These kind of people tend to avoid DC's. They would not be interested in KH2FM, because they've played KH2 last year, and they won't think a few extra features will justify that. Keep in mind this: only the hardcore fans know and care about FF, they are not the majority, and they're largely the only kind of people you see on these types of message boards.

They would have to do many, many things: get back the KH2 VA's for the new scenes, find new ones for the CoM Org. members, translate all the new text, they would have to adjust the region setting, they'd have to ship it here, distribute it, advertise it...it just wouldn't be worth it.

I think extensive marketing would have been the only way this WOULD have been profitable, but that would have still been risky, and SE isn't a risky company, so they didn't do it.

It's certainly far too late now: far too many people have imported the game, buzz has died down considerably, and the PS2 gets less and less attention by the day.

TMM said:
No Square Enix special edition version of a game has ever been released outside of the region it was originally intended for

Actually, that's not completely true. FF7 International was released in US: what most don't know was that it was the only version of the game that we got, meaning the US FF7 was actually the International. Different from KH2FM.

Also, FFX International was released in Europe, but it's the same as the above case. Still, I do understand your point, and it's quite valid.

Last edited:

General Xenos

as some facts do makes them obvious to me, some of them still dont make sense, i dont think they would be loosing money right now if they did this, also if u think about, they are not a risky company like u said, but that may be why the Final Fantasy series isnt doing too great now is it, they would just gain the money back if did this, if might come a little less, SE doesnt cater to hardcore fans, meaning they really dont care. Saying that SE makes games for casual fans means that the games r water down a bit, is what im thinkin now, i mean they r a good company but idk anymore, my view of them has changed over the years........too main stream for, as they cater u casual fans, pisses me off, but nothin i can do about it right? anyway u havent persuaded me in any way but im starting to hate casual fans just because of ur argument.

also have u ever thought of why there is a Square Enix base in the U.S. ,if they really only give their fans the better games????

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
as some facts do makes them obvious to me, some of them still dont make sense, i dont think they would be loosing money right now if they did this,

Why? A lot of the people who even knew about the game have already imported it, and the buzz/demand has died down. Not many people care about this game at this point.

also if u think about, they are not a risky company like u said, but that may be why the Final Fantasy series isnt doing too great now is it,

I don't see why. Look at it from their point of view: Square has been bankrupt before, the merger saved them. So of course they'd be unwilling to take risks.

they would just gain the money back if did this,

Doubtful, at most they would only gain a little profit.That is if they didn't lose money.

SE doesnt cater to hardcore fans, meaning they really dont care.

It's not that they don't care, it's just that they wouldn't make money by catering to them, and that's their top priority.

Saying that SE makes games for casual fans means that the games r water down a bit, is what im thinkin now, i mean they r a good company but idk anymore, my view of them has changed over the years........too main stream for, as they cater u casual fans, pisses me off, but nothin i can do about it right?

Well, it's not really their fault. They're a company, their goal is to make money. So of course making games for the majority is something they would do. It's not like they don't cater to niche markets/hardcore fans. FF isn't all that mainstream, when you think about it, at least not compared to some other series out there. Also, It's a Wonderful World was essentially a game for hardcore people, or at least a minority in Japan, as the game sold only about 100,000 copies.

anyway u havent persuaded me in any way

Eh, suit yourself, but all I said is pretty much true, and I will continue to say the game will not be released here, and present that argument to any who doub it.

but im starting to hate casual fans just because of ur argument.

I don't see why you would. It's just the kind of people they are, you can't change that. Not everyone is obligated to take games as seriously as the people who want KH2FM.

General Xenos

that may be true, but casual fans bring the game down i think, its like sayin they dont really care what it is, but they'll play it. I wouldnt call myself a hardcore fan. I think that they would still gain the money back, i would like for them to bring it here, but im be realistic on my terms and say they probably wont do it only because it was exclusive to their country. Also i'd like an answer as to why they'd make an exclusive game for them when they already had the original game, then i'll give u my final thoughts on this

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
that may be true, but casual fans bring the game down i think, its like sayin they dont really care what it is, but they'll play it.

Eh, I can't really say much about that.

I think that they would still gain the money back,

(Shrugs) Difference of opinion on that I suppose. Even if they did get it back, it probably wouldn't be much profit anyway.

Also i'd like an answer as to why they'd make an exclusive game for them when they already had the original game,

Money. SE is a japanese company, so of course they're the main priority. By that same token: a lot of games made by european/american developers don't reach Japan at all.

It doesn't have much to do with policies or such: there's nothing legal stopping them from bringing KH2FM here, it's just that they clearly consider it a bad business move, so they didn't do it.

General Xenos

Eh, I can't really say much about that.

(Shrugs) Difference of opinion on that I suppose. Even if they did get it back, it probably wouldn't be much profit anyway.

Money. SE is a japanese company, so of course they're the main priority. By that same token: a lot of games made by european/american developers don't reach Japan at all.

It doesn't have much to do with policies or such: there's nothing legal stopping them from bringing KH2FM here, it's just that they clearly consider it a bad business move, so they didn't do it.

on that note, it'd like to say that i know that they r a jap company, so yea they get everything good, but wat examples of games that werent made in Japan did the Japanese actually want, as u know the x-box isnt doing any good over there, but japanses made stuff is flourishing over here in the US. I wonder if making a game then releasing the game to parts of the world, then making a exclusive game for us self is being seen as a scapegoat?

**Sora**

bull crap, who saids ur right, just because u think ur right, doesnt give u right to bash other peoples hopes. Not to mention im pretty sure i have more common sense than u anyway, also if i had time, i be i could come with a bunch of facts, not ur lame bull crap, but give me reasons why it wont come out, go on..... educate me
Yes my thought too..I don't think it does give them the right to bash other peoples opinions..Thanks for see ing that I wan to view peoples thoughts.

Z3120, it's okay just wondering..

Apollo

Silver Member
I am not here to flame but ask what kind of proof leads you to think final mix is coming?

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Yes my thought too..I don't think it does give them the right to bash other peoples opinions..

Eh, we're not bashing your opinions, just laying down the facts. Not our fault your opinions are unrealistic, =/. Though I know now yours has changed. I'm sorry if I offended you, I'm just kinda tired of these threads.

Souten Ni Zaze said:
Another one of these? I thought everybody took the hint that the game isn't coming.

That's what I thought as well, but apparently not.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
KH2FM+ IS NEVER COMING TO NA/EU!!!
So anyone who thinks it's coming out needs to give up, import it, get a Swap maigc, learn Japanese, play it, and be HAPPY.

**Sora**

Eh, we're not bashing your opinions, just laying down the facts. Not our fault your opinions are unrealistic, =/. Though I know now yours has changed. I'm sorry if I offended you, I'm just kinda tired of these threads.

That's what I thought as well, but apparently not.
I'm not going to believe what people have to say on this..I have my own thoughts..No one knows game isn't coming or not..Even if you have realistic thoughts or facts..You know this is true what I'm about it say..You make think this is not going to happen or you think that would never happen to you..But life and many other things like could end a different way..Life is sure full of surprises I've learned that..I also learned that you can never think something is for sure because you never know what could happen..I don't know what to think of this game if it's coming or not..You can hammer me down with all these explantions and reasons but I'm not going to approve not matter what you do..Another thing about the casual gamers and I've taken this in thought..People like causual gamers you know what I think..if I was them and it came out..I would buy it because it has so much more then the orginal one..Also it's worth to get the game..So I would buy it because it has more things to it..Also when you said little kids wouldn't know what it was..Well you know KH1 first came out..No one new about it..Did they because it was new..Well they ckeck it out and see if it was good..Same thing that could happen with KH2FM..Any true KH fan would probably buy KH2FM because more features and fights..That's what most gamers want is more and more fights.Also Hades I don't want you to get mad..Because I said that..Yes and I respect your view on this..Don't take my view the wrong way either..It's just the way I feel..Please respect my veiw on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back