• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts ll Final Mix+ for America..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
KH2FM+ IS NEVER COMING TO NA/EU!!!
So anyone who thinks it's coming out needs to give up, import it, get a Swap maigc, learn Japanese, play it, and be HAPPY.

Yes. Please do that instead make these threads over and over again. It's annoying and useless. KH2FM isn't coming. Just accept it.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I'm not going to believe what people have to say on this..I have my own thoughts..

I think you're in for major dissapointment then.

No one knows game isn't coming or not..Even if you have realistic thoughts or facts..

They're essentially all that is needed. Let me ask you this: did SE ever say that the original FM WASN'T coming out? No.

You make think this is not going to happen or you think that would never happen to you..But life and many other things like could end a different way..Life is sure full of surprises I've learned that..I also learned that you can never think something is for sure because you never know what could happen..

So suddenly, tommorow, the sky is gonna turn green, HSM is gonna stop sucking, and Africa's going to be rich? Same thing here. The chances are so low it's better for you to accept it as not happening and forget about it.

I don't know what to think of this game if it's coming or not..You can hammer me down with all these explantions and reasons but I'm not going to approve not matter what you do..

Suit yourself, but I will continue to say that it is not coming out wherever I go. I'm afraid that you will be forced to accept the truth eventually.

Another thing about the casual gamers and I've taken this in thought..People like causual gamers you know what I think..if I was them and it came out..I would buy it because it has so much more then the orginal one..

That just shows you don't really know much, I'm afraid( please don't be offended). Even if you don't really consider yourself a "hardcore gamer", essentially you're more hardcore than most other people because you know and care about FM+. So you're not casual ( not on the same level as most of the people who buy KH), and you don't really know how they think.

See, what I mean by casual gamer is a person who doesn't spend too much cash on videogames, because they feel it's "beneath" other forms of entertainment.

I was a casual gamer once, before I "discovered" videogames, and so I know how they think. And if I was like that now, I wouldn't buy FM+. Certainly at a discounted price, but not at full price like KH2FM would have to be. And no, I'm not lying.

You don't speak for everyone else. I'm going to give you a real life comparison: out of all gaming people I've ever known, only a handful would buy FM. And they'd only do so at a reduced price. And those are the kind of people who buy KH for the most part.

So I would buy it because it has more things to it..

Like I said: you don't speak for everyone else.

Also when you said little kids wouldn't know what it was..Well you know KH1 first came out..No one new about it..Did they because it was new..Well they ckeck it out and see if it was good..Same thing that could happen with KH2FM..

The difference here: KH1 was a brand new game. KH2FM is not. For KH2FM to be even known here, they would have to spend money advertising, and that wouldn't be worth it.

So your example is flawed.

Any true KH fan would probably buy KH2FM because more features and fights..

That's your opinion. Fan=/buyer. Also, define "fan". If by "true KH fan", you mean the people who would be willing to buy FM+, then clearly there must not be many fans.

That's what most gamers want is more and more fights.

Not at full price, when it's game they bought last year.

Also Hades I don't want you to get mad..

I'm not.

Because I said that..Yes a respect your view on this..Don't take my view the wrong way either..It's just the way I feel..Please respect my veiw on this.

Well, I would normally, if it was something, like, say, the existence of God/Aliens, whether humanity can save itself, or other things, because those really boil down to opinions essentially. But I'm afraid that your view is flawed. Don't take this the wrong way.

Last edited:

**Sora**

Suit yourself, because I think you're in for major dissapointment.

They're essentially all that is needed. Let me ask you this: did SE ever say that the original FM WASN'T coming out? No. Ditto here.

So suddenly, tommorow, the sky is gonna turn green, HSM is gonna stop sucking, and Africa's going to be rich? Same thing here.

Suit yourself, but I will continue to say that it is not coming out wherever I go. I'm afraid that you will be forced to accept the truth eventually.

That just shows you don't really know much, I'm afraid. Even if you don't really consider yourself a "hardcore gamer", essentially you're more hardcore than most other people because you know and care about FM+. So you're not casual ( not on the same level as most of the people who buy KH), and you don't really know how they think.

See, what I mean by casual gamer is a person who doesn't spend too much cash on videogames, because they feel it's "beneath" other forms of entertainment.

I was a casual gamer once, and so I know how they think. And if I was like that now, I wouldn't buy FM+. Certainly at a discounted price, but not at full price like KH2FM would have to be.

You don't speak for everyone else. I'm going to give you a real life comparison: out of all gaming people I've ever known, only a handful would buy FM. And they'd only do so at a reduced price. And those are the kind of people who buy KH for the most part.

Like I said: you don't speak for everyone else.

The difference here: KH1 was a brand new game. KH2FM is not. For KH2FM to be even known here, they would have to spend money advertising, and that wouldn't be worth it.

That's your opinion. Fan=/buyer. Also, define "fan". If by "true KH fan", you mean the people who would be willing to buy FM+, then clearly there must not be many fans.

Not at full price, when it's game they bought last year.

I'm not.

Well, I would normally, if it was something, like, say, the existence of God/Aliens, whether humanity can save itself, or other things, but I'm afraid that your view is flawed. Don't take this the wrong way.
I bet you a lot of people aren't casual gamers..Because in fact the Kingdom Hearts Series is a popular Games Series..It's a really good game..Yes some people are causal gamers but not all..when I went about saying KH2FMand KH1..I didn't mean it like that..I mean't that people that don't know about the FM might check it out since they like KH and that it might look better to play..Since it has more features....When you said that it wouldn't make money what I just stated a reason why..Also from most of the people I heard don't care about the Director's Cut..The just want the game..Some people are like..That..I don't wat to speak for others that is why I'm saying some..I'm not caring about your facts..Nor that I think it's coming..I'm going to wait this Fall and at the end of the year..I don't carewhat you have to say about IT NOT COMING.I'm in fact my own person..You are not allowed to push the truth in me ..Or as you think the truth..That's like me making you to jump of a cliff when you don't want to..I HAVE a right to believe what I want to believe..Right now I'm not sure about it..I'm not asking you to belive about my opinion I just want you to respect it like I do to yours..If you don't thats fine..I won't be the one with the problem..

I forgot to metion some other things..The only reason why Japan got a KH1FM is because we had more features on the orginal one but they didn't..

Flamzeron

If Final Mix+ was going to come out in the US or Europe, Square-Enix would of said something at E3, that was there last chance to say something about it. I am afraid that FM+ will not be coming out anywhere outside Japan.You can Import it if you wish (I have done it, so totally worth it.)

True but Nomura is one to have surprises.

Although I think you're right it is too late.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I bet you a lot of people aren't casual gamers..

Obviously not if we care enough about FM+. See, this is a crucial point: most of the people here ARE NOT casual gamers, because that's tipically the kind of people you find on message boards and such. But I was one once. And I know how they think.

Because in fact the Kingdom Hearts Series is a popular Games Series..It's a really good game..

And guess with which demographic it's most popular? Casual gamers. Who wouldn't buy FM.

Yes some people are causal gamers but not all..

Most of them are.

when I went about saying KH2FMand KH1..I didn't mean it like that..I mean't that people that don't know about the FM might check it out since they like KH and that it might look better to play..Since it has more features....

They'd most likely be scared off by the price tag. Not everyone cares enough about that.

When you said that it wouldn't make money what I just stated a reason why..Also from most of the people I heard don't care about the Director's Cut..The just want the game..Some people are like..That..I don't wat to speak for others

Then don't.

that is why I'm saying some..

Some is not enough.

I'm not caring about your facts..

You should.

Nor that I think it's coming..

Good.

I'm going to wait this Fall and at the end of the year..

Uh, where would SE announce a release date? Fall was just a rumor.

I don't carewhat you have to say about IT NOT COMING.

You will have to face the music eventually.

I'm in fact my own person..You are not allowed to push the truth in me ..Or as you think the truth..That's like me making you to jump of a cliff when you don't want to..I HAVE a right to believe what I want to believe..

...so I guess if you thought the sky was green, I wouldn't have a right to tell you otherwise?

Right now I'm not sure about it..I'm not asking you to belive about my opinion I just want you to respect it like I do to yours..If you don't thats fine..I won't be the one with the problem..

Normally I do respect opinions, but you see, your opinion is based on faluty logic, and misconceptions, which isn't something good. And please, don't take that as an insult.

Essentially: you can believe whatever you want. It really seems as if I won't be able to convince you. But I will say this: you will have to accept that KH2FM is not coming here at some point. Whether it be now, next week, next month, next year...

Also, I've already contacted a moderator, so this thread will be closed shortly. I would suggest that you not bring up the issue again.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Geez...so many threads like this have popped up and all have been closed. This is no different.

Sorry, but the chances of FM+ leaving Japan are are practically nonexistent.

-Closed-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back