• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts ll Final Mix+ for America..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
HadesDragon, does your PS2 work fine?

Eh, I'm a bit of a different story...how to explain..well, you see, due to reasons that are unnecessary to explain, my PS2 doesn't have any region-lock, so it doesn't require any special equipment to play KH2FM.

I would so NOT reccomend this for you though. In the USA, where games are perfectly affordable, you're not going to be able to do that easily, and I wouldn't avise you to seek people who would do that for you.

Seftrex

Lol Anything Kingdom Hearts in my house is kept in perfect condition lol. I have had no problem with Swap Magic so far... I guess it's just how you act with lol

**Sora**

Eh, I'm a bit of a different story...how to explain..well, you see, due to reasons that are unnecessary to explain, my PS2 doesn't have any region-lock, so it doesn't require any special equipment to play KH2FM.

I would so NOT reccomend this for you though. In the USA, where games are perfectly affordable, you're not going to be able to do that easily, and I wouldn't avise you to seek people who would do that for you.
You're lucky I wish my PS2 was like that..So Swap Mgic would be the best to use?

Seftrex, Lol.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
You're lucky I wish my PS2 was like that..

So does everyone, =D.

So Swap Mgic would be the best to use?

Well, I would say so. Unless you're really that scared of breaking your PS2, then buy a used bulky JP PS2. But as long as you're careful you shouldn't have problems. There are plenty of guides and vids around that show you how to do it.

**Sora**

So does everyone, =D.

Well, I would say so. Unless you're really that scared of breaking your PS2, then buy a used bulky JP PS2. But as long as you're careful you shouldn't have problems. There are plenty of guides and vids around that show you how to do it.
Yea I'm not that paranoid..I jus don't want it to break but I'm sure it won't because a lot of people used Swap Magic and it worked..Yea I went to the website for Swap Magic and it shows you..I have a slim PS2 do I need to do anthing extra to it or no?

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Yea I went to the website for Swap Magic and it shows you..I have a slim PS2 do I need to do anthing extra to it or no?

Yes. SM by itself isn't all that you need; you need an additional tool depending on your PS2. Check the Import Help thread in this forum.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Lucky, how'd you get it? Or is that how they make them in Brazil?

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
What do you do? Or did you have a profeesional do it?

I had a professional do it...pretty much every technician here offers that service...but in NA, it's a very different story...

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Hmm, do you know what to do?

No idea, XD.

Plus how much does it (modding)/they (PS2) cost?

Also no idea...though if I had to guess, it probably wouldn't be too expensive in NA dollars...but that's comparing to what they charge here. I should also mention that this practice is technically illegal, =P.

**Sora**

No idea, XD.

Also no idea...though if I had to guess, it probably wouldn't be too expensive in NA dollars...but that's comparing to what they charge here. I should also mention that this practice is technically illegal, =P.
This sucks I'm watching videos from apulapul and Bizkit..It's not fair I want this game really badly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back