• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- North American Limited Edition!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
I can confirm, Target had limited edition copies of the game and it's just a really stupidly fat box.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I can confirm, Target had limited edition copies of the game and it's just a really stupidly fat box.

why would they do something like that i mean really they can bait their customers fine without a misleading box.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
why would they do something like that i mean really they can bait their customers fine without a misleading box.
It worked when first announced because people said they wanted consistency between 1.5 and 2.5 but it all fell apart when buyers realised it was a rip off

kingsoraful

Awards
Guys I need help. So I don't remember playing Kingdom Hearts 2 on widescreen format. KH1 doesn't have a problem playing full screen but the Kingdom Hearts II setting is ONLY on widescreen format. I don't like how the game looks compressed in widescreen. Is there anyway to get it to look full screen?

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
I just went ahead and picked up a LE too, just because it was at Target while I was grocery shopping. That box is so huge the pin is actually floating around somewhere inside it. The space that is supposed to display the pin just showcases white cardboard lol. I tried to jiggle it back into place, but it must be lodged somewhere in the realm of darknessss

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I knew the 2.5 LE came in a box, but I was surprised how thick the box is for just having the game and the pin. Plus, for all that folded cardboard, the pin doesn't even stay in that little window that's supposed to showcase it. After I got my Collector's Edition, this edition arrive and the pin wasn't in the little slot and I thought the left it out only to open the box and see it flung way to the side.

Waste of space, really. I mean, I got both editions so I'm not complaining, but they honestly could have fit the game and the pin in a box that was identical in size and thickness to the 1.5 LE. The 2.5 LE box looks like it has 3 PS3 games inside it cause it's so thick.

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
Yeah ok. I probably won't get this until next Monday or Tuesday because I ordered it with Young Justice Season 2 and had them shipped together to save money. This is driving me crazy.

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
So I got my game in the mail last night...But I also got let go from my job.

Now I just wanna say this: "Thanks for hosting that competition, KHI." Without receiving the game as a gift, I must say that who knows how long it would've been until I got it?
You gave me back a slice of my childhood. For that, I owe you my thanks.

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
I might not get for a while yet, it's the PS3 problem. Either I wait a unknown amount of time for my brother to get that Wii U or I save up for 4 months or so to get my own.

Hard knocks but that's life. No use getting the game if I can't play it.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards

Now I just wanna say this: "Thanks for hosting that competition, KHI." Without receiving the game as a gift, I must say that who knows how long it would've been until I got it?

Sorry to hear about your job Chibs, it sounded like a good deal :/ I'm sure you will find something though, I know you can pull through!

On the other hand, I still haven't recieved mine in the mail yet. Maybe it will come today or tomorrow though since you and I live relatively close to each other. I would also like to thank everyone who hosted the competition again, I awl so wouldn't have been able to afford this for a while and now I'll get to enjoy it with everybody else!

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards

Congrats on winning your copy Chibi!

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Oh yay, my limited edition box was damaged in the mail on the side that has the title on it! This is just like when I got my Metal Gear Legacy in the mail and the side was destroyed!

Okay, complaining over. I got it for free. Now just to finish the trophy list for Re:CoM

Last edited:

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
Oh yay, my limited edition box was damaged in the mail on the side that has the title on it!
Oi. I understand your pain. Exact same problem. I'd chalk it up to our mailmen being incompetent (XD) but we all know who is at fault: The one who designed this friggin MASSIVE box for a game and a lone pin. The faces I'm making are less than amused.

Precursor Mar

Has anyone asked their Gamestop if they still had many copies of the Limited edition left?

I went to pick up my copy on the 3rd and they had some Limited Editions left on their display shelves. I didn't pre-order but they gave one to me anyway, I'm guessing not many people pre-ordered (to nobody's surprise, a pin isn't a very interesting incentive).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back