• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- North American Limited Edition!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Preorder bonuses for SE are essentially just another way to say "first run releases". 2.5 isn't really selling well so retailers still have some of the initial shipment remaining.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
honestly i think they only bother ordering if there's demand. like, when DDD came out the MoM editions sold like hotcakes, when 1.5 released i picked up the artbook case two months after the date, while 2.5 had plenty of LEs to spare.

i think the want for KH fluctuates based on the content, many people who bothered getting the remakes were looking to rebuy it for nostalgia or for the FM versions and most hardcore fans have viewed the content already in some shape or form.

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
It's also the holidays. Game collections make awesome gifts, so I wouldn't simply say it's for lack of inventory. I certainly wasn't the only person there requesting these particular games and a gift receipt!

Outsethero

It seems that my girlfriend secretly got me this Collector's Edition for Christmas! I only just now got it due to it arriving a bit late, but omgosh!!! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back