• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMix Giveaway!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

yado

I taste delicious
I am crazy excited for 2.5 due to the fact that it will finally give me the change to play BBS. Like a large number of people it seems, i never got the chance to play it since i didn't own a PSP, so this is a chance for me to finally play it. I am also really excited for all the bosses that were added in KH2 FM. Bosses are usually my favorite part of video games, and cna make or break an experience for me, so the fact so a large number of bosses were added (org 13 members, Roxas, the BBS character) and i didn't get to fight them really upset me, but i am finally gonna get that chance.

Fabulous

Oh man, where do I start?

I haven't been a fan of KH for very long. I've always known about it as "that Disney game" while growing up, but only within the past month did I truly start to get into the storyline and characters, and I'm sorely disappointed in myself for not having done so earlier.

Whether I was prowling youtube for a good "let's play" series of the KH games I couldn't play myself, or curled in my blankets at 2 A.M trying to fight off the ache of my fingers as I marathoned through 358/2 days, Kingdom Hearts has very quickly become a big part of my life. So quickly have I been pulled into this magnificent (if not a little confusing!) storyline and amazing characters, I just want more and more.

That's why, with the upcoming 2.5 HD remix, I'm so overly and terribly excited it's practically gut-wrenching. Not only will I be able to finally get my hands on and play the games I haven't been able to (hopefully), but to relive the experience hands-on in an HD setting with extra scenes and content... I can't really express how excited that makes me. KH fans alike will get to relive their favorite experiences now that they're remastered. You have no idea how much I'm dying to see the glorious journey of BBS all in delicious HD.

Without trying to reiterate the same point over and over, that's basically the gist of it. I'm excited over the idea of this being released. Anything new that's KH-related will drive my stomach into a dance of excitement, really. (Just think of all the new cutscenes dubbed in English. Huzzah!)

Without further rambling, that's all I have to say, and thank you for taking the time to read it!

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Best of luck to everyone. Reading through these comments is really nice, I'm actually even more excited for 2.5 then ever before!

Ralkale

Everything. the nostalgia of playing probably my favorite game of all time (KHII) and finally getting to play BBS on the big screen in one nice little package! not to mention the enhanced graphics, improved music, and LOADS of added content we US Cits had to miss out on at initial release. and i would be even more stoked if they announced another art book to be included in the next special edition copy! kingdom hearts was a corner stone in my path as a gamer and was one of the games (right along side FF) that taught me to appreciate more in a game than just senseless violence. the story, the characters, villain who turns out to be just a fraction of the true strength of the real threat that looms ahead, and finding inner strength through something as innocent and pure as friendship. to sum it up, this series is fantastic and i personally really appreciate the people behind this game for realizing the passion of this fan base and giving this chance for us to relive this story in an even better quality...

sorry for the rant... ^_^;;

3vilgenius

I'm looking forward to playing Birth By Sleep, I never had the time or cash to buy to a PSP just to play it so I really missed out! Luckily that won't be the case next year.

Korai

Awards
I am super hyped for the HD 2.5 ReMIX!
Above all, I'm excited to hear the remastered music. I got KH2's OST ground into my head from playing through the game so many times over the years, and it'll be awesome to hear it performed by an orchestra. I'm especially anticipating the music for the worlds original to KH, as well as The Land of Dragons. I'm also curious to see what they'll do with Space Paranoids and some of the more digital-sounding Re:Coded music like Wonder of Electron.

yaoi

I am looking forward to the new improved graphics! I am just looking forward to everything !! :)

Tapestro

I'm looking forward to getting to see the members of Organization XII again. I miss those nobodies!!

Meleina

I am definitely looking forward to the update on the graphics, because let's face it, they're going to be glorious! The thought of seeing the opening sequences for Kingdom Hearts II and Birth by Sleep in high quality has me absolutely giddy. Let's not forget the bright (and maybe somewhat blinding) attacks both those games have. One of the first thoughts I actually had when they announced Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix was "Wing Blade in glorious HD!" because that ability already looked stunning on the PSP and I can't wait to trigger it when I play the game on the PS3! I also believe Birth by Sleep had the best soundtrack. Surround sound "Dark Impetus" here I come!

Oh yes, and I also get to see all my favourite characters again, but in HD. Axel, Roxas, Ventus, Sora, Riku, etc... They're all amazing. Although I've played Kingdom Hearts II final mix + I'm excited to play it again as it's my favourite PS2 game. I'm glad a lot of people will finally be able to play the final mixes! =)

Twilight93

Bronze Member
Awards
Hotel In Traverse Town, Trying To Sneak Out Withou
I'm definitely looking forward to fighting all the Org. XIII members and Terra. I remember when I first heard about KHII Final Mix and hearing people talk about how hard the Terra fight was and never being able to give it a shot. Now I can finally give it a go and experience it for myself. I also can't wait to fight the Org. members with the KHII battle system, see what they're really made of when I play on Critical!

FullMetalRoxas

What i'm most looking forward to in 2.5 is all the added final mix content that I haven't ever been able to play! I've seen it but to actually play it will be awesome. I'm also looking forward to finally be able to re-experience Birth By Sleep after so long.

CosplayGamer

Website
cosplaygamer.tumblr.com
ahhhh i'm looking forward to playing the final mix by not VIA emulator on my laptop. and ohhhh the HDness~ and seeing BBS in HD~ also getting to play BBS final mix for the first time! It's gonna be great! oh and I get play with my Boyfriend, who is very new to Kingdom Hearts, the both of us are looking forward to playing 2.5 'together', we kinda live far apart, so we play it same time! so it's kinda like playing together! y'know. kinda. lol. Just another way for the two of us to bond.

Flobby_G

I am looking forward to seeing if the 1000 heartless battle will be remade to what it was intended to be. I would be amazing to fight even more heartless, including the Behemoth and Wyverns. You never know! also, the data battles will be amazing. I've never played them, so I am excited to try some new boss fights. :smile:

hchcsen

What i look forward to the most is to play Kingdom Hearts 2 for the first time

abriane

i look for a more polished graphics than ever before and add some bonuses or DLCs :DD

and i hope they fix some bugs and glitches and this will be my first time to play the FM version of kingdom hearts 2 and birth by sleep can't wait :wink:

b7a12449f46dcf7509a76df7bf49a344e1ca84ffa1ceb9670211d0159fd84f9c.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

LostMemory

I'm looking forward to battling with Roxas in Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMix. That battle was only available for the Japanese remixes and the fight scenes were so epic! Roxas is a badass!

PinkPetals

Can't wait for BBS in HD. Favorite game in the series. Hoping for multiplayer on the command board! I'm a tough opponent to beat! :tongue:

Mirkitsune

The thing that I'm looking forward to the most in Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Remix is getting to play in the Cavern of Remembrance! I also want to do the 13 Mushroom challenge.

Zimfan508

Website
www.youtube.com
I've actually been waiting for Birth By Sleep on the big screen ever since I played the final mix on PSP.
I Absolutely loved that title.
I can't wait to fight the Mysterious Figure on the big screen now!
As for Re:Coded, I'm extremely looking forward to seeing which cutscenes they've remastered, seeing how the cutscene list in that game was very limited.
I wish it was playable since it's one of my favorite titles game-play wise, but I'm glad it's getting the cutscenes remade.

As for Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix, I can finally play it on my PS3 instead of hooking up my Japanese PS2 over and over whenever I wanted to play.
Maybe this time I can finally beat all the Organization Mushrooms. I couldn't really translate them 100% before.

Also, I can't wait to fight Terra again, this time in HD! He was one of my all time favorite bosses!

And one last thing, if they remaster that soundtrack, oh man. I'm gunna love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back