• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMix Giveaway!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunarmaster54

Her Trouble-making Paladin
Awards
I'm looking forward to playing Birth By Sleep final mix first and foremost. The original for psp was one of my favorite games in the series (not to mention psp games in general) and i've been dying to play final mix ever since it came out. Now that it's coming soon, i'm super hyped up for it. Especially when I think about the opportunities that the Mirage Arena represents (like online mode)

I also would like to see if they make coded into a movie, a better one than Days was that has actual fight scenes.

I've played kh2fm in the past, but replaying it in hd will be wonderful as well.

All and all, this collection has the makings of being perfect for any kh fan to have

aundreamarie

What I'm looking forward to the most is the Birth By Sleep Final Mix gameplay. I haven't been able to play Birth By Sleep yet and I know that's one of the games that is a must to be played to fully understand the backstory of the series. Of course the Final mixes are a huge plus! As well as the trophy support. Birth by Sleep is the real winner for me though. I just can't wait!

RoyalXIII

I can't wait for KH2.5 because I've been wanting to play KH2FM ever since it came out. Not only that, but playing BbS on the big screen is going to be awesome, and that's the Final Mix version too! Fighting Monstro, No Heart, and the Armour of the Master is going to be a blast! :D Also, I'm curious as to which cutscenes in Coded will be given the "Days" treatment. KH2.5 can't get here any sooner XD

twilightown

I'm super excited to be able to play Birth by Sleep on a console system instead of a handheld!! I'm excited to see the gameplay in High Def too.

KH_KING

i'm looking forward to the many boss fights in the kh hd 2.5 such as the 13 organization members and fighting terra.
But what i'm looking forward to the most is being able to play kh birth by sleep final mix on the ps3.

seasidehearts

I'm most looking forward to playing Birth By Sleep on a home console! It's a beautiful game and one of my favorites in the series so it'll definitely be awesome to play it on my HDTV.

dev117

I am looking forward to the memories of playing all three of these amazing games that I get to relive these memories. Im also looking forward to birth by sleep in HD and playing it on an at home console. That game alone was just great. Im also looking forward to the extra battles and boss fights because I always love a challenge. Then lastly I'm looking forward to the great music pieces that are in these games.

Narxus

Awesome poster. Definitely can not wait for II.5. I hope they put the capes back onto the Keyblade Armor

wann

Man am I looking towards KH 2.5!!!! i know everyone is super excited for HD BBS, but i can't wait for the 'movie' of re:coded. _:)3_//_)_ re:coded is a such a good game, i wish it got a lot more attention!!

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
I'm looking forward to BBS on the PS3. It's in my top two for the franchise, and being able to see it remastered for a larger screen would be amazing. I'm also curious to see if they'll change up any of the dialogue or music. *still keeping fingers crossed for even a slightly better script in KH2* All in all, I'm just looking forward to the epic story that is Kingdom Hearts to continue feeding my addiction for the fantastic.

skimsky

• Getting slammed with emotions as I watch three friends fall apart, now in glorious HD
  • Tears streaming down my face while I go through the World of Darkness with Aqua
  • Screaming "NO TERRA THAT'S A REALLY BAD IDEA"
  • CARTWHEELS AND BARRIERS YO
  • The spamming of a really good application of Thundaga
  • My summer vacation is over, I'm not a real boy, now in glorious HD
  • Being absolutely spoiled by KH2 Sora's endless air combos
  • The Real Housemates of Hollow Bastion
  • Tears streaming down my face while I battle Roxas
  • Tears streaming down my face while I battle the Lingering Sentiment
  • Finishing Xemnas' second and third sentences before he finishes his first.
  • Bromance By The Sea In The Dark
  • "I really wanted to be you and you really wanted to be me but you can't be me and I can't be you so let's just be us."
  • The Matrix, but with less death, more Disney and bigger shoes?

teeveejay

I'm really excited for BBS!

And for finally playing the Final Mix of Kingdom Hearts 2!

And for a poster! Hope I win :D

mykatsuki

What im looking forward in KH II.5 is hearing the music orchestrated and giving it a more kick into the emotional part of the game. To me, the music backs up the story and thats what makes Kingdom Hearts so special, the story, characters, and music...oh yea and to beat sephiroth in glorious hd haha!

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Definitely looking forward to BBS! That was my favorite of the side games and it's going to look amazing​ in HD. (And the Coded cutscenes! ahhhh so cute <3) The remastered music is going to be fantastic, too c:

alxnort

Awards
Man, what am I looking forward to the MOST in 2.5? That's tough but I know that I want is to play BBS Final Mix first of all on a home console and in HD! BBS is my all-time favorite KH game so to me it is no brainer. Of course I am looking forward to everything else, just replaying the games will be fun but Birth By Sleep is definitely my number one!

x37rnu4

Awards
I'm really super excited for 2.5 Remix! Kingdom Hearts 2 was the easiest gameplay-wise, and thus the one I played the most if I ever wanted to run through a game. And Birth by Sleep is my favorite next to the first Kingdom Hearts. Finally, FINALLY, being able to play through battles I've only seen in videos, and witness more mysteries being unlocked by my own hand is going to be extremely satisfying since I never had access to the Final Mixes. re:Coded was a blast to play, and I'm looking forward to being able to show my friends the game I was only able to rant about since none were too interested in it. And just the fact that it'll be stringed together in one roof makes me giddy in so many ways!

Now I need a moment to calm my excitement *breathes heavily*

iLLA

in the KH 2.5 remix i am lookin forward to the good times on kingdom hearts 2 in HD and with the bonus features and all the extra stuff that will be added!

glaiget5

I'm looking forward to BBS and the Final Mix versions~
I've also never played/watched Re:Coded, it'll be great to catch up on that! Also, updated graphics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back