• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMix Giveaway!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Mostly looking forward to BBS not just cause it's my favorite out of the three, but also for the Command Board xD I cannot wait to see it (in it's HD goodness) on the T.V. screen and hopefully get to play it with others over Mirage Arena.

Jakman97

I am most excited to relive my childhood through the course of replaying Kingdom Hearts 2.

Back to a time when my life was less about stress, work, and responsibility.

Back when I could enjoy the wonders of the world and seeing what new things there are to discover.

Such a beautiful memory for me.

Rollcoast

First and foremost, getting to play BBS for the first time. And then getting to hear the music redone in all the games.

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
The thing in 2.5 that excites me the most is all of the Final Mix content for II and BBS. I shall finally be able to play the definitive version of two of my favorite games. And as I haven't even watched said FM content in any form, I can be surprised at what awaits for me. Time for tears to be shed as the BBS trio are torn apart, and Roxas' summer vacation ends, all in beautiful HD...

Riku's Hair

Awards
I'm excited to play the game again, and I'm really excited to hear the music. Some of my favorite Kingdom Hearts music comes from Kingdom Hearts II, and so I'll be great to hear it all re-orchestrated.

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards
I'm looking forward 2.5 because I want to have a chance to play my favorite game in HD and have something that gives me a chance to bond with my niece and nephew. (Which is happening with 1.5, but it's a bit difficult when they fight over who's turn it is... xD)

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
I'm looking forward to finally getting to play KH2 Final Mix. The Roxas battle, the LS battle, the extra cutscenes, all of that I am SUPER excited about. I've been wanting to play Final Mix FOREVER and now we are actually going to get it. Next I'm excited about seeing by favorite game BBS in HD as well as Final Mix. For me 2.5 is going to be way better than 1.5 because it has some of my favorite games in it. I can't wait. XD

appleboy82791

Awards
I'm really looking forward to the new version of Birth by Sleep Final Mix. I'm really excited to see how it looks for a console now and to see all the Final Mix content that I've missed out on and of course to see it all in HD!

kreezy64

Awards
What aren't I looking forward to in 2.5?? I can't wait to see all the add ons and bonuses in II, like when Xemnas goes into the Chamber of Repose and is talking to Aqua's armor. And the Cavern of Remembrance, all the CoM boss fights of their replicas. Then BBSFM, that's what I'm most excited for. Just seeing that whole game on a tv and in HD as opposed to a psp screen will be phenomenal. The Command Board, Mirage Arena, Xehanort and Eraqus armor fights, playing as Aqua in the realm of darkness. Then watching Blank Points. That will be amazing. I'm also looking forward to watching Re:Coded. It'll be interesting to see how they remake it and if it'll be as long as Days was.

Carshoom

I am looking forward to the pretty disc. And also the game as a whole.

Finally (besides 3D and Kingdom Hearts χ), the series will be together on the one console! Players, new and old, can enjoy the story that many have come to fall in love with. THAT is why I'm looking forward to this remake <3

ChristinaBarber

Im so looking forward to playing Birth By Sleep on the ps3 or 4!! I love that game, it took me 3 years to beat it, but i so want to play it again(even though i still have the original one and a psp to) =^-^=

Clandestine1

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, serif]In Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMix, I'm basically looking forward to [/FONT]everything. [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, serif]It's been a few years since I played KH2, and to add on top of that I get to experience the Final Mix add ons for the first time. I can't wait to play BBS on my PS3, hopefully they incorporate the Mirage Arena, that would be so amazing. Even though I'm almost certain that Coded will only be cutscenes, the thought of watching the scenes on the big screen makes me giddy like a school girl. I can't wait for them to unveil the poster/cover art. I eagerly anticipate what bonuses will come with the Limited Edition. 1.5 was amazing so I'm sure 2.5 will be just as good if not better![/FONT]

mattisgoku

I can't wait to fight all Organization members with max health in full HD glory! I have the original Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix+, but this will just be a lot nicer. It would be amazing if Mirage Arena had online capabilities as well.
I love collecting Kingdom Hearts posters. I have one that was actually the advertisement poster of Re:Coded for Gamestop.

joshw2011

What I'm looking most forward to is the final mix content for KHII as I've heard it's amazing. I'm also looking forward to BBS's FM content, along with better graphics! :)

xion7

To hear all the magical music Yoko Shimomura composes once again and hear it in the context of the game. That to me is truly magical.

AIAwesome

Awards
What I'm looking forward to? Oh gosh, KHII has been my all-time favorite Kingdom Hearts entry and so the final mix content that comes with it is what I'm really looking forward to, mostly the Organization XIII data battles I think they are? And also using the exclusive form for Sora, AHHH so freaking cool.

kstrand2012

I just can't wait to play birth by sleep. I never had a psp and never hand the chance to play it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back