• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMix Giveaway!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

flayedfox

Wait, the rules says the forums runs until the 16th, and Twitter starts on the 17th. Monday is the 16th. Has there been a change?

To add on to this question, is there any other criteria required for the Twitter giveaway? I've already followed the page and retweeted the giveaway tweet.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
To add on to this question, is there any other criteria required for the Twitter giveaway? I've already followed the page and retweeted the giveaway tweet.
We will tweet the image of the poster each day and you will have to reply what you're most looking forward to in KH2.5HD.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
(sorry again for being an hour late guys i'm kinda at work right now)

Congratulations, Rydgea! You are our sixth winner of a Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX Launch Event poster! Please respond to our Private Message within three days to claim your prize or we will choose another user!

There are still 9 days left in our giveaway so everybody who has posted still has a chance to win tomorrow as we begin our Twitter giveaway!

Visit our website to find out more ways to win!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Congrats to all our winners so far!
Good luck with round 2 on Twitter, starting tomorrow!!

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Aww, tough luck for me. I've never won lucky draws such as this before. Oh well, onward to Twitter then! Will the winners be announced here as well?

Anyway, I see three familiar names out of the six. Congratulations to them, as well as the other three winners in this round! :D

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Aww, tough luck for me. I've never won lucky draws such as this before. Oh well, onward to Twitter then! Will the winners be announced here as well?

Anyway, I see three familiar names out of the six. Congratulations to them, as well as the other three winners in this round! :D

Forum folks may have one more chance, depending on how the rest of the day goes. One of the winners hasn't replied back with a mailing address yet and has a very short period of time to do so otherwise he/she forfeits their poster to a new winner.

The winners will be announced on Twitter, but the OP will be updated with the names accordingly.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Forum folks may have one more chance, depending on how the rest of the day goes. One of the winners hasn't replied back with a mailing address yet and has a very short period of time to do so otherwise he/she forfeits their poster to a new winner.

The winners will be announced on Twitter, but the OP will be updated with the names accordingly.

Alright then, it seems I'll be keeping watch on KHI's Twitter account for the next five days. Thank you. :)

Awards
I hate to bother, but is there any way to confirm my private message went through? I'm an idiot when it comes to forums >.< And saying someone hasn't responded makes me a tad paranoid xD

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Just letting you guys know I responded as well. So, sooo greatful! Thanks, KHI! <3

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Unfortunately, FinalFury7, who won on Day 3, was not able to claim his prize before the deadline. We'll choose another winner to replace him in one hour.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Congratulations, seasidehearts! You are our new third winner of a Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX Launch Event poster! Please respond to our Private Message within three days to claim your prize or we will choose another user!

There are still 8 days left in our giveaway so everybody who has posted still has a chance to win tomorrow as we begin our Twitter giveaway!

speaking of the next drawing time, there don't seem to be any replies on the twitter post yet. or, replies saying what they're looking forward to in KH 2.5. am i on the wrong page?

That's odd. There are definitely a bunch of replies to the tweet though.

Mbayaa84

I am excited for KH hd 2.5 for countless reasons. First off, being able to experience kingdom hearts 2 on the ps3 console in HD is super exciting considering how passionate I am towards the game. Birth by sleep was a terrific game and I'm not a big fan of playing games on a portable system but now being able to play it on an actual console has me feeling beyond elated because BBS was one of my favorite kingdom hearts game. KH re:coded was one of the kingdom hearts game I unfortunately was not able to play due to me not have a DS, and although it is only a movie it still makes me happy that ill be able to watch the movie version because I heard the game was not that great haha. But kingdom hearts hd 2.5 is one of my most anticipated games and I am a hardcore kingdom hearts fan :)

I'm most excited to be able to play BBS, never had access to many handhelds since I'd just end up buying them for a single game! And updated textures gives me tingles just thinking about it! :D

keybladeultimo

i think that kingdom hearts 2.5 hd remix should include an easter egg like in 1.5. sooooo pumped up, but im really exited about playing birth by sleep for the first time on the ps3.

Last edited:

sonickenshin

Awards
I'm looking forward to playing Birth by Sleep for the first time and fighting all the secret bosses in Kingdom Hearts II FM.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Congratulations, Antiquity! You are our new new third winner of a Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX Launch Event poster! Please respond to our Private Message within three days to claim your prize or we will choose another user!

There are still 5 days left in our giveaway so everybody who has posted still has a chance to win as we begin our Facebook giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back