• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMix Giveaway!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcilla

Awards
I love being able to share KH with friends and the remixes provide the perfect springboard for new players. I am especially excited to see a remastering of the secret episode of BBS. Seeing "A Fragmentary Passage" and Blank Points in glorious HD...omg all the feels. I still get chills throughout the whole thing.

Setsuna ♥

Awards
I'm looking forward to being able to replay KH2 and BBS in HD (especially BBS since it was originally a PSP game).

NamineRose

I am most looking forward to being able to play Birth By Sleep. I am also excited to see Re:Coded being turned into a theatrical version because there will probably be more to the content then what existed in the game, hopefully allowing more people to appreciate the game. The entire game will be completely amazing, and the HD will be wonderful.

NessPSI

Im looking forward to the Roxas battle! I can finally hear "the other promise" play, one of my favorite songs! :redface:

raycat27_2003

Awards
I'm looking forward to:

BBS:
-- The Mirage Arena
-- Command Boards in glorious High Definition (I love those so much)
-- The extra content

KH2:
-- The extra content
-- The Roxas fight
-- Beating Xaldin once without the help of Mickey (This never happens, so hopefully I can achieve this)
-- Making the Ultima Weapon and actually using it
-- Beating Sephiroth for the first time

kyrokurama

its tough to choose something im most excited about but I think playing BBS on a big screen in hd will be amazing.I cant wait

daydreamer2

I'm just looking forward to it period. Kingdom Hearts is my life and i love everything about it. 2.5 will be amazing like 1.5 no doubt, with all the updated stuff and remix additions! Plus i can't wait to play BBS on a console and see a Re:Coded movie~ also of course play KH2 again its been awhile xD <3

whisperingspirit

Awards
I'm mostly looking forward to playing Birth By Sleep since I never got to play it. ^^ And I'm excited for all that Final Mix content as well, the extra battles especially. :D

what I'm most looking forward to in 2.5 Final Remix is not just the new final Mix stuff, but also Birth By Sleep in general. It had been very hard playing on its original system, with the lockshot and camera utilizing the same buttons. Terra in particular I'm happy to see again. He was one of the best new cast members, as he didn't just think light OR darkness, but thought that he might be able to utilize both, just to protect his friends; his story was one of the few games where tears were shed by me at the end of the story.

moetaz

I am really looking forward to kh 2.5 because i didn't play kh bbs it would be awesome for me to actually play the gameand I'm looking forward to recoded HD cinematic i want to see how it will turn out considering recoded doesn't have actual in game cut scenes their just pictures with bubbles :confused:

Rodrian

It's hard to say what I'm looking forward to most about the 2.5 remix. I'd have to say that its either being able to play the Roxas fight from 2 in HD or finally being able to play Aqua's secret chapter in the realm of darkness. also i want one of those posters so bad. dont even need the game I've had the special edition since it dropped in September but i want that poster.

Kagayaki

Awards
I'm looking forward to finally being able to finish BBS after all these years. ^^; Amazon messed up my order a long time ago! I hope I win!!

faiiy

Well, my siblings haven't played BBS, though I know they really wanted to. We don't own a PSP, so I had to play through certain other means.. *cough*

I'm actually excited about Coded as well. I tried playing the game for a bit, but it didn't catch on, although I enjoyed some of the extra features. I really enjoy the KH storyline, and I'm curious about coded's plot. I heard it contributes little to no relevance, but I also read somewhere that it does contribute something important.. that I can't remember.

ZeroAoi

What I'm looking forward to is to do the Organization XIII re-fights in KHII Final Mix in Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD Remix and man would be sweet to to fight Roxas with the Kingdom Key (Gotta keep it original) :cool:

Cheaken

Awards
I'm really excited to see the new scenes in KH2 FM. I really hope they're voiced. I also can't wait to play the secret ending in BBS FM. It's going to be awesome! :D

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Congratulations, kstrand2012! You are our first winner of a Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX Launch Event poster! Please respond to our Private Message within three days to claim your prize or we will choose another user!

There are still 14 days left in our giveaway so everybody who has posted still has a chance to win! People who have yet to post, please do so if you wish to enter!

Visit our website to find out more ways to win!

Awards
I feel a little weird posting this, since I don't speak up very often around here, but here I go ^-^

I am incredibly excited for the 2.5 ReMix, particularly for two reasons. As a devoted fan of Kingdom Hearts, it deeply saddens me that I never got a chance to play Birth by Sleep. I started playing the series around the time of its Japanese release, so I came in right in the middle of the hype, which was a new experience for me. For that reason, the game holds a special place in my heart, and I'm just so, so happy I'll get to play it this time. The other reason is simpler. KH2 and BBS are the only two KH games I don't own some variation of, so this remaster will complete my collection, making me one happy fangirl.

On top of all this, I'm excited for all the obvious reasons too. We finally get the more in-depth, refined editions of KH2FM+ and BBSFM, with all their extra boss battles and new areas in glorious high definition, accompanied by Yoko Shimomura's fabulously redone scores (assuming Square chooses to let her, that is.) And I have high hopes for the Re:coded feature. There's a lot of potential to make a well-directed, seamless movie, since there's significantly less content to be either crammed in or left out than that of Days. Also, since many of its themes relate directly to KH3, I hope people will start to value Re:coded as a solid entry in the series. Maybe it'll even inspire those who haven't to buy the game, because it's really quite fun, and deserves more love than it currently gets.

Basically, I think it will be great. The additions, the graphics, the music...2.5 will be a wonderful, beautiful experience, and I can't wait. :D

(Darn, looks like I just barely missed today's deadline.)

FinalFury7

Kingdom Hearts 2.5... well BBS is definitely something to be super exited about. I mean, it's HD AND Final Mix- hands down the only game I'm gonna care about for a while. (Don't even get me started on my joy for KH2FM HD)

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
While I am EXTREMELY excited to play all the bonus content in BBS Final Mix (since I've never played the FM version), Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix is hands down my favorite game ever. I can't wait to play it in HD and in English! And I'm actually excited to watch the cutscenes of Re:coded, since it's the most confusing entry in the series and it'll be nice to see all the "text-bubble" scenes turned into full cinematics. Should help the whole thing make a lot more sense to me and everyone else who's scratching their head about Re:coded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back