• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMix Giveaway!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenzichi

What I'm looking forward to most is the Kingdom Hearts music remasters! The Dearly Beloved from KH2 is my absolute favorite of them all and I can't imagine making it better, but Yoko still managed to do it for KH1 and I'm super excited! More songs I'm looking forward to being remastered are Terra, Ventus, and Aqua's themes! I also can't wait to play BBS on the big screen! How exciting is that! One of my favorite games in the series too! Gorgeous game I can't wait to play again :)

Tru

I can say that there's just one thing I'm looking forward to in 2.5, but there're two things actually. I can't wait to play the final mix of both KH2 & birth by sleep.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Congratulations, FinalFury7! You are our third winner of a Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX Launch Event poster! Please respond to our Private Message within three days to claim your prize or we will choose another user!

There are still 12 days left in our giveaway so everybody who has posted still has a chance to win! People who have yet to post, please do so if you wish to enter!

Visit our website to find out more ways to win!

(I've also edited the list of winners into the OP)

Last edited by a moderator:

sonicadvent

What I look forward in Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMix! is the added context like the new limit form, longer time for all forms, and the many bosses in kingdom hearts 2 final mix. For birth by sleep final mix is the final story that had the "red eyes" heartless. I also hope that there will be online multiplayer for arena in BBSFM so three players can fight together against the armors.

reimeille

The thing I'm looking forward to the most in 2.5 is being able to play BBS on a larger screen in general! I have bad eyesight, and besides Birth by Sleep is my favorite KH game, so I'm excited to enjoy it on my television and in supreme koalatea haha

flayedfox

I usually lurk KH Insider's main page for updates on everything Kingdom Hearts related, but I'm really hoping I can win one of those beautiful looking 1.5 HD ReMIX posters the staff has been giving away, so please consider this my forum entry!

What I'm looking forward to most in the Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD ReMIX is playing Birth By Sleep for the first time, in high definition! I never broke down and bought a PSP and I've never been able to emulate many games on my PC, so BBS will be a brand new experience for me all together.

yesmikan

Looking forward to actually FINISHING KH2. I only got about 3/4ths of the way through the PS2 release.

Nate

I'm looking forward, very much so, to the battle of 1000 heartless in HD.
Why? They could possibly, though unlikely, add more heartless than just the two kind in the battle.

More importantly though, BBS Final Mix HD! I need this in my life. Now.

RoxasHI

Looking forward to the most in KH 2.5 ReMix would just be the fact that it's all coming back to me now. All the added content from Final Mix+ is just the cherry on top :redface:

TheHeroOfPixels

For sure, Im really looking forward to the collection as a whole. it contains some of my favourite games from the series and for them to be re-released on modern consoles with updated graphics is incredible.

Thanks for doing this giveaway, those posters look AMAZING!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Congratulations, rockinthisworld! You are our fourth winner of a Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX Launch Event poster! Please respond to our Private Message within three days to claim your prize or we will choose another user!

There are still 11 days left in our giveaway so everybody who has posted still has a chance to win! People who have yet to post, please do so if you wish to enter!

MegaWesZero

I will keep this short cause you guys have more than one reply to read. The things i look forward to in KH2.5 would be not only replaying KH2 and recoded but having a reason for my wanting to collect all the things in the game for the trophys. Also I don't own a psp so I am super happy that i finally get to play though birth by sleep!

RoxasHI

Im confused, am I supposed to reenter every day? Can I reenter every day? If so, looking forward to the arenas from BBS!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
You only need to post once for it to count for any of the Forum days :)

Infinite

I'm looking forward to the Final Mix content and seeing KH2 and BBS in hd. Good luck to everyone, because those posters look sweet!!!

xeveningx

What I'm looking forward to in KH 2.5 is the extra cutscenes and specially that fight against Roxas in the World That Never Was :)

soneer

Looking forward to finaly able to play new stuff from final mix games. Never got a chance to import and play on a modded ps2

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
(sorry about this being at 4PM PST rather than 3PM!)

Congratulations, Kagayaki! You are our fifth winner of a Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX Launch Event poster! Please respond to our Private Message within three days to claim your prize or we will choose another user!

There are still 10 days left in our giveaway so everybody who has posted still has a chance to win tomorrow!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back