• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMix Giveaway!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Congratulations, Antiquity! You are our new new third winner of a Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX Launch Event poster! Please respond to our Private Message within three days to claim your prize or we will choose another user!

There are still 5 days left in our giveaway so everybody who has posted still has a chance to win as we begin our Facebook giveaway!

Visit our website to find out more ways to win!

Are you guys going to pick multiple winners, since there have been multiple lapses in prize claims?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Are you guys going to pick multiple winners, since there have been multiple lapses in prize claims?

The third winner has been the only one so far who has never replied back. Both FinalFury7 (the original third winner) and seasidehearts (the first replacement) have never replied, so Antiquity has been randomly chosen to replace them.

Just to inform everyone that she has indeed replied back so every poster so far has now been claimed. You'll have to try your luck on Facebook or cross your fingers for the final day for a chance to nab the few remaining posters.

seasidehearts

oh my god...... I was too busy checking twitter and facebook to check back here. Man. I'm so sad now x_x

thedoorhasopen

:wink:What I am looking forward in 2.5 remix is to relive birth by sleep and kh2 in a more improved(surprisingly possible because it is already amazing) way. That is the final mix versions, birth by sleep final mix remade into a console game, and resurrecting my love and passion for Kingdom Hearts.:smile:

KHS

Out of all that the new Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD Remix is offering, what I'm most excited for are the new boss battle from the Final Mix content for Kingdom Hearts II. So many new battles have been added for a greater challenge and I especially want to fight the Armor and the more difficult Axel Battle. -KHS

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Alright guys, this is the last one! Thanks for playing, and we hope you stick around! We've got some more lovely gifts to give away in the months to come~

Congratulations, NamineRose! You are our final winner of a Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX Launch Event poster! You will also receive a copy of Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMix North America Limited Edition. Please respond to our Private Message within three days to claim your prize or we will choose another user!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back