• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Countdown [we need YOU!]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

x37rnu4

Awards
Yay! I can't wait to submit mine! Gyyyaaaah! I wish I had a scanner for my fanart T___T (I doubt anyone wants to see ghetto-fied snapshots of pictures x'D) *heads to email*

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
OOO so excited for both this and Birth by Sleep XD XD

I have a question though, I drew a picture of Vanitas/Ventus (not....weird or anything :/ Just an innocent picture :p) but it's Vanitas unmasked...sorry...I couldn't resist to find out who he was...:D.....

But can I enter in that picture??

Go ahead. We can just hide it in a spoiler-box and warn everybody if it ends up being chosen.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Gosh, it seems like it's just a week away since it's almost the end of August. I hate how they advertised BBS as "coming Summer '10" when it's really Autumn, or maybe they did advertise it as Autumn. Stupid school ruining all the fun. At least it's being released when school just starts and we're only being reacquainted with information we forgot over the Summer, like Days.

It IS a summer release date. Summer doesn't end until September 22nd so September 7th IS still summer.

Also one other question I have (I'm not sure if this has been answered in previous posts) but what is the deadline for submitting art, videos, etc?

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
can i say my reason for wanting birth by sleep on the forum

Please private message or email it, otherwise it won't get on the main-page.

It IS a summer release date. Summer doesn't end until September 22nd so September 7th IS still summer.

Also one other question I have (I'm not sure if this has been answered in previous posts) but what is the deadline for submitting art, videos, etc?

Eh. If school is going on it isn't really summer.
You have until the release of the game, but the sooner you turn it in the more chance you have of getting on the main-page.

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Well basically I am excited for the new added stuff that wasn't in the Japanese version.
The English Voice acting, and the gameplay, also excited to hear Lea say "Got it memorized", or "Get it memorized" :D
Radiant Garden is my favorite world in BBS. Oh also if it is true about Critical Mode, I want to try that out as well. I also want to know the english abilities for teh command deck, the shot lock names, and Keyblades, and items. I own the Japanese version, and I can read katakana, but sometimes it gets confusing. But Im basically looking forward to the English Version of BBS with all the new added stuff and changes that aren't in the Japanese version.

VagueSimplicity

Awards
It IS a summer release date. Summer doesn't end until September 22nd so September 7th IS still summer
Eh. If school is going on it isn't really summer.

Ya, if something is advertised as "coming Summer '10" I expect it to come out during June, July, or August when everyone's on Summer Vacation, otherwise it just sounds deceiving, but you make a valid argument with the solstices and equinoxes.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Ya, if something is advertised as "coming Summer '10" I expect it to come out during June, July, or August when everyone's on Summer Vacation, otherwise it just sounds deceiving, but you make a valid argument with the solstices and equinoxes.

Well that's really you're own fault for assuming it'd be on summer vacation. I don't see how it's "deceiving" or anything because September 7th is still summer no matter how you look at it. There is a fine line between "Summer" and "Summer Vacation"

Norpthalomus

It's better than drinking alone
Awards
Website
ultimumrome.tumblr.com
I'm really glad KHInsider decided to do this type of thing again, I really enjoyed reading the things that people put up back for the Days countdown. I'll send a message in this week when I have the time, and maybe try at a Fan art submission as well.

Thanks KHInsider for making me want this game even more! ;D

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
hey, i got a Q-
what are the "rules" for the fanart portion of this? i started on a pic, but now im worried that it wont have a chance to get featured...

That it's related to Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
Oooo, another countdown? Well, I had a lot of fun contributing to the Days one, so if you still need submissions, I'll be happy to write something up, Raz!

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
Well, I sent in my response a few days ago. Is it okay that it's 13 different reasons from different subjects (Gameplay, story, Etc.), or does it all have to be from one subject?

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I just want to make sure, but would it be alright if I did a music arrange on one of the music pieces from BBS?
That would be fantastic! :D

Oooo, another countdown? Well, I had a lot of fun contributing to the Days one, so if you still need submissions, I'll be happy to write something up, Raz!
You should definitely send something in, Org.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
I'm excited for the gameplay and story. They both look so interesting. And I drew some fanart, but my comp is retarded, otherwise I would post it.

keywave69

I am most exided for the racing the new mulitplayer and the whole new battle system and the new story of course haha :D

VagueSimplicity

Awards
Well that's really you're own fault for assuming it'd be on summer vacation. I don't see how it's "deceiving" or anything because September 7th is still summer no matter how you look at it. There is a fine line between "Summer" and "Summer Vacation"
I wasn't trying to sound angry when I said that. I meant for what I said to sound calmer. I'm fine with the release date. I was just stating that it doesn't feel like a summer release and more like a fall release. Sorry for my "fault", I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back