• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3DS in Nintendo Power

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allister Rose

French Lover
ummm why do people care if it is a main game or side game most likely it doesnt matter which one it is people will be excited to play it.
it really wasn't the point of the argument. heartseams just thought it was....

as for the trailer...i hope it was nice to see in 3d...but then again it was techdemo. i probably dont want to see a dozen of sora's falling from the sky.

Yeah. Which is a big reason why there isn't videos of it. Hard to record something in 3D. At least from what I remember hearing.
it's not hard, just that it wont show up in 3d

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

Well actually it is because there are Nintendo assistances ALL AROUND YOU monitoring your every move to make sure everyone gets a turn to view the 3D on the 3DS. So yes, it was actually next to impossible to record the trailer without any of the Nintendo people knowing.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
it really wasn't the point of the argument. heartseams just thought it was....

as for the trailer...i hope it was nice to see in 3d...but then again it was techdemo. i probably dont want to see a dozen of sora's falling from the sky.

Which takes away the main point of the trailer. D:

The trailer was trippy and seemed to just show concepts. I think it is better we don't see it and get our hopes up then see a change and get mad. It always happens.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Well actually it is because there are Nintendo assistances ALL AROUND YOU monitoring your every move to make sure everyone gets a turn to view the 3D on the 3DS. So yes, it was actually next to impossible to record the trailer without any of the Nintendo people knowing.
i thought he was talking about recording 3d trailers in general

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
And it would be very blurry. Though, all one would have to do was turn the 3D slider all the way down.

Allister Rose

French Lover
And it would be very blurry. Though, all one would have to do was turn the 3D slider all the way down.
not really, only form really far away. but i saw a few videos taken from another 3d video and it looked pretty good. only the edges were slightly blurry

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I wouldn't expect any major new info until next years E3 or around that time...the reason being Re:Coded isn't out in the japan and Bbs isn't out in US yet. Next E3 might bring us a Re:Coded release date and further info on KH3D.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I wouldn't expect any major new info until next years E3 or around that time...the reason being Re:Coded isn't out in the japan and Bbs isn't out in US yet. Next E3 might bring us a Re:Coded release date and further info on KH3D.

Birth By Sleep comes out in September for NA.

Re:coded comes out in October in Japan. Why would it take that long to get it to NA? It's a DS game. Days came out 2 or 3 months in NA after JAP. Re:coded will probably be here for the holidays at earliest, January at the latest. Be logical, BBS was PSP title, with more things on it. Of course it takes long to localize.

KH3D will most likely be at TGS 2010 with some major info, even a Teaser is possible. TGS is known for big stuff like that.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member

lol It wouldn't take more than a year for re:coded to come here it isn't a big game and VA is done. We do have an english trailer so it is signs for a release this year in S-E fashion. Besides it needs to be release along side BBS for a reason and have both of them be release not so far from holiday season is key.

Dr_Mario64

"Aqua is Riku's mom"? Of all the idiotic--Ugh! Wannabe fans. Can't live with em, can't live without em.

Anyhow, I digress. I'm just not sure about next year's E3. Think about it. If it was introduced alongside the 3DS, this tells me that it could be part of the starting line-up. In which case, next year would be too late. I also think that a 3D trailer would be extremely difficult. I would be perfectly content with 2D. I'm very interested to find out about this game's plot. "Dozens of raining Soras" hmm...

Swordsaint

it's pretty simple - sell your DS

3DS play's DS games =P

besides, look at the amazing games coming to 3DS

kid icarus:uprising
Zelda
kingdom hearts
Starfox
resident evil
metal gear solid

and more that i cbf remembering or finding

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
it's pretty simple - sell your DS

3DS play's DS games =P

besides, look at the amazing games coming to 3DS

kid icarus:uprising
Zelda
kingdom hearts
Starfox
resident evil
metal gear solid

and more that i cbf remembering or finding

ZBut then I lose the ability to play GBA games on my DS lite unless they introduce them on wiiware/3dsware

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back