• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3DS in Nintendo Power

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
Yea but I like my game cartiridges. Granted they are all pokemon games except for KH:COM.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
lol It wouldn't take more than a year for re:coded to come here it isn't a big game and VA is done. We do have an english trailer so it is signs for a release this year in S-E fashion. Besides it needs to be release along side BBS for a reason and have both of them be release not so far from holiday season is key.

We'll have to wait and see how long SE waits too release it. Also, yes, Bbs is coming out in September. However...I don't think SE wants to release Re:Coded and Bbs within 6 months, so I think they are going to wait some time before they release Re:Coded into the US. Japan has had a lot of time between Bbs and Re:Coded...and even if the US VA's are almost done if not complete...I don't think Re:Coded will be out till maybe close to next summer.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
We'll have to wait and see how long SE waits too release it. Also, yes, Bbs is coming out in September. However...I don't think SE wants to release Re:Coded and Bbs within 6 months, so I think they are going to wait some time before they release Re:Coded into the US.
Not really since the original coded came out with it's last episode in the same month bbs released in jp. Nomura even said that the end of coded needed to be understood by playin bbs.

kupo1121

Awards
Well...that game was in chapters...which Re:Coded I don't think will be. I doubt they would make people wait for chapters and then wait another long time for Bbs considering a chapter isn't that that long.

KeyofEvil'sBane

Space Duck
Termina, wondering why everyone looks familiiar
Well...that game was in chapters...which Re:Coded I don't think will be. I doubt they would make people wait for chapters and then wait another long time for Bbs considering a chapter isn't that that long.

Unless they do it like the Lego games where all the chapters are contained in one cartridge and beating one unlocks the next.
But that still sounds unlikely

Blobbit

Awards
"Aqua is Riku's mom"? Of all the idiotic--Ugh! Wannabe fans. Can't live with em, can't live without em.

Anyhow, I digress. I'm just not sure about next year's E3. Think about it. If it was introduced alongside the 3DS, this tells me that it could be part of the starting line-up. In which case, next year would be too late. I also think that a 3D trailer would be extremely difficult. I would be perfectly content with 2D. I'm very interested to find out about this game's plot. "Dozens of raining Soras" hmm...

I remember them saying something about releasing more info at E3 next year, so I doubt it's a launch title.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
^ Like I said it would be released here at least in NA by the time a 3DS lite comes out

kupo1121

Awards
^ Like I said it would be released here at least in NA by the time a 3DS lite comes out

I don't think they'll release a 3DS lite, maybe a 3DSi or something, or a 3DSXL, but even if they released another one, I think that KH3D would be out by then, because they don't usually reveal plans to release a better version until the original has been out for a year...the DS Lite wasn't released till 2006, with the original being out for 2 years. I don't think KH3D will be an initial game at the release, but I dont' think it will be 2 years or so behind the release of the 3DS.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
I don't know if anyone else has read the issue or not, but if you turn to page 95, the "King of Cosplay" is a KH2 Sora cosplayer! :D With a rather badass looking Oblivion keyblade in hand. >:3

That said, nothing new from the issue, but I like having the two images in physical manifestation now. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back