• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3DS in Nintendo Power

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatsu

I think there are too many Soras. Sora has got to be the first video game character to reproduce at a rapid pace without a female partner to help. Well I guess Kairi helped a little with bring Namine in the world.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I think there are too many Soras. Sora has got to be the first video game character to reproduce at a rapid pace without a female partner to help. Well I guess Kairi helped a little with bring Namine in the world.

Snake says hi. So does Zelda. And Link. (seriously, who knows which game is which, so which Link and Zelda are the main one?) And Luke from Tales of the Abyss. And a whole lot more characters out there. >_>

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Sora has two clones. -_-.

Swordsaint

Roxas and Data Sora!

Everyone else isn't a sora clone. Not even Xion. She was just made in an attempt to create a loyal keyblade user. It was coincidence that she absorbed memories and in turn appearance, wasn't it?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm pretty sure Xion was a replica of Roxas, not Sora. Remember reading it in one of the Secret Reports

Instead, she's an imperfect Replica of Roxas created from Sora's leaked memories as a fail-safe in case both Sora and Roxas proved to be useless to Organization XIII's plans.

Xion
Xion was created by Vexen out of Sora's memories. She held these memories which would stop Sora from being able to awaken from his slumber. Xion, being made out of Sora's memories, could wield a Keyblade, something Organization XIII wanted. This would make it so Organization XIII had two among their ranks that could wield the Keyblade and collect hearts to form Kingdom Hearts. She was seen by some as only a puppet, while only Roxas and Axel called her a friend. She was destroyed by Roxas, and the program was stopped shortly after her defeat.

Taken from KH Wiki.

She is pretty much Sora. >_> If Roxas is Sora, and Xion is created from Sora's memories, then she is pretty much a Sora clone.

And Namine can be considered a piece of Sora, therefore making her a slight "clone." Vanitas...Well...his face says a lot...even though his creation is different. But he is a clone facially speaking.

swim126

Watching the world kill itself. Delightful.
In Director's Secret Report XIII, it was stated that at the time there were 4 tales left to be told before KHIII happened: Xehanort's past (BBS), Roxas's time with the Organization (Days), the period of the King's absence, and the period of Riku's absence (3DS???????).

That said, I've got a feeling that Riku's going to be the main character of this one, and it will probably deal with the time he was working with Maleficent during KHI, based on the character model in the trailer. As we saw in Days, Riku matures pretty quickly after the events of COM. Seriously, his hair grows a good foot in like a month.

Swordsaint

In Director's Secret Report XIII, it was stated that at the time there were 4 tales left to be told before KHIII happened: Xehanort's past (BBS), Roxas's time with the Organization (Days), the period of the King's absence, and the period of Riku's absence (3DS???????).

That said, I've got a feeling that Riku's going to be the main character of this one, and it will probably deal with the time he was working with Maleficent during KHI, based on the character model in the trailer. As we saw in Days, Riku matures pretty quickly after the events of COM. Seriously, his hair grows a good foot in like a month.

except for the fact NOBODIES are in 3D

and SORA still has a mode to play through.

that said I think this game will touch on the period of Riku and the kings absence, I just disagree with him being the main character of this particular game, given the likelyhood there's a sora and riku scenarios.

I also disagree with it being set during kh1. Because the period of riku and the kings absence are after 1 and COM. im pretty sure.

Swordsaint

The nobodies existed during KHI, they have existed as long as heartless have existed.
the problem with it is, he'd have to retcon all of kh1 to include nobodies, because to our knowledge they never truly encountered nobodies in it. the exception being a SINGLE boss fight with xemnas.

0.png

the plot just doesn't line up.

Jakek9

I wonder if this surpasses Birth By Sleep graphics.....

Anyways, I'm hyped for this game now. Even if my wallet isn't. lol,

I hope they include the BBS battle system, that would be pretty pimp for Riku and Sora. Re: Coded has somewhat bad graphics, good for what it is, but 3DS is sure to satisfy in that area. Therefore it would be cooler to have Sora again.

Shadow Key

the plot just doesn't line up.

Do they ever? Seriously, the Japanese are most of the time insane. I have a feeling this game isn't going to make any sense. Or it's just going to be even harder to explain to my friends when they ask what Kingdom Hearts is. 0_o

As for the news, it's a find, but no info was given, making me die a little inside.

Allister Rose

French Lover
I wonder if this surpasses Birth By Sleep graphics.....

Anyways, I'm hyped for this game now. Even if my wallet isn't. lol,

I hope they include the BBS battle system, that would be pretty pimp for Riku and Sora. Re: Coded has somewhat bad graphics, good for what it is, but 3DS is sure to satisfy in that area. Therefore it would be cooler to have Sora again.
yeah it can definitely surpass psp graphics....but i don't think that's a problem on 3ds. I'm wondering it will get a cgi opening. i don't think so considering all side games have had openings with lesser graphics

Allister Rose

French Lover
This game was never confirmed to be a side game :/
well it's not a numbered kh game, so it can't be a main one. plus nomura further hinted in his last interview that he intended to make the main games on sony.

and before we use BBS as an excuse to see the probability of this being a main game, BBS was is considered as episode 0. so it is a main game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back