• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3DS Gameplay footage

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Hello KH1!Sora lookin rather short I see... Lol shadows are at Sora's neck.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Maybe in another 7 months we'll get another 7 seconds of footage.

mindblown. the 3D wasnt even on and the graphics still looked slicker than the psps. im definitley getting this. cant wait to see the trailer.

That's because the 3DS is much more powerful than the PSP, and the 3D effect has nothing to do with the graphics, per say.

Digidude111

It's so sad but so true. And could they PLEASE show someting besides traverse town?!?!

sadly, the fact is they only seriously started development back in what, october? that means theyve probably havent made much yet BESIDES traverse town until perhaps autumn, we can expect a trailer around that time.

Tatsu

I hate to say it but I think Nomura is stuck in KH1. How many KH1 clones are we going to have?

YoshiAngemon

Let's face it, we might as well have a Kingdom Hearts 1 Remake, for the Wii. Only thing is replace Deep Jungle with Donkey Kong Island, where DK's Banana Hoard is stolen by Kremlings and the Heartless! Maybe have Donald admired by Dixie Kong!

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
I like how the star effects coming from the Keyblade are more brighter and vibrant. If I remember correctly, the star effects back at Kingdom Hearts I wasn't so shiny.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Something tells me that isn't even gameplay. If you asked me I would think that was all a cutscene, and SE sure can do great cutscenes, but I highly doubt the gameplay will look like that.

Darkrider S

I have to agree. It doesn't seem like gameplay.

No commands either :O... Nomura said last year that they had finished with the trial and error part of 3D right? SO there shouldn't be much reason tht if that's gameplay there aren't any commands on the screen... unless the commands are on the lower part of the DS this time and dosen't show like it always does in the bottom left corner o_o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back