• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3DS Gameplay footage

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Inyshina

[video=youtube;lrdbqd7HU64]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrdbqd7HU64[/video]
It's found at 0:29-0:35, but hey, 6 seconds of gameplay's better than nothing, right?

Btw, this is my first post on the forums, just wanted you guys to see this so I made this account.

Last edited:

jdeib963

ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I guess its better than nothing good find! Your the first to get 3ds footage congrats :)!

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Is that seriously all they have to show for their highly anticipated trailer?
Please say no.

Tatsu

Damn. I think the graphics beat even the PSP. Resident Evil from what I can see is using the system to it's full graphic capabilities. Might even be more powerful than the wii.

Inyshina

"Damn. I think the graphics beat even the PSP. Resident Evil from what I can see is using the system to it's full graphic capabilities. Might even be more powerful than the wii."

The 3DS's GPU renders the image twice at slightly different angles to generate the 3D effect. It has a slightly lower polygon count than the Wii, but it has the ability to use the shaders and normal mapping the PS3 and 360 can do. If they didn't use the 3D effect at all and only had to render one screen, the 3DS is able to do 360 graphics pretty well, this is helped by the low resolution of the screens too so not that much work is put into the resolution.

Megavoltage

Awards
It's nice finally seeing some game play but we still have no idea what the game is really about.

Why are Sora and Riku looking like their younger selves from KH1? This is espoused to be about the Mark of Mastery after the events of KH2 but they look so young, it doesn't make sense.

What Disney worlds will be used?

Will the fate of the BBS trio be dealt with in this game?

So many questions and no real answers...

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
It's not much, but I'll be honest, that's the best combat moves I've seen from Sora yet. :D

Thanks!!!!

KhMasterMY

It's nice finally seeing some game play but we still have no idea what the game is really about.

Why are Sora and Riku looking like their younger selves from KH1? This is espoused to be about the Mark of Mastery after the events of KH2 but they look so young, it doesn't make sense.

What Disney worlds will be used?

Will the fate of the BBS trio be dealt with in this game?

So many questions and no real answers...
Everything won't be revealed so early or at once.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
i dont think its actual gameplay...
just sora waking some heartless in cutscene form, thats why he seems so robotic.

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
It's kind of sad to see that most of these games have incredibly pixelated graphics. That being said, KH3D looks incredibly polished.

Tatsu

Hey maybe the FFVII remake should go on the 3DS. FFVII in 3D. Could be cool.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
That really does not look like gameplay to me. The fact that the screen (albeit only being the top screen) is lacking any usual HUD items that we've seen in KH games is making me think it's just footage, and the camera angles+slow motion are something I wouldn't be expecting in-game, no matter how good the 3DS is. If anything, 0:30-0:31 could be gameplay.

Inyshina

Yeah, I guess I shouldn't have really said "Gameplay" it's obviously ingame footage, but not gameplay. :( Is there a way to change the title of the thread?

Pratiko

Awards
Gawd, so many awesome titles coming to the 3DS.
I hope ps3 will be able to emulate them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back