• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3DS Gameplay footage

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Thats what I was even thinking lol. Considering the game is already announced and people are expecting it, I don't think they would announce a game before a system came out only to release it well over a year later lol, so I would expect a Jap release of late 2011.

Probably, and seeing how Nomura promised us that it would be announced (more) at E3 2011, of course Japan is going to get it this year.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Now if only if they gave us word on KH3 already we are so due for KH3

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
Probably, and seeing how Nomura promised us that it would be announced (more) at E3 2011, of course Japan is going to get it this year.

While I'm inclined to think they'll get it this year, it's never a good idea to get your hopes up on a quick release where Square is concerned. Even more so as of late, since the games take much more effort to make. =/

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
While I'm inclined to think they'll get it this year, it's never a good idea to get your hopes up on a quick release where Square is concerned. Even more so as of late, since the games take much more effort to make. =/
Well didn't Nomura say that they are going to release a KH game a year? I could of sworn he said that, unless I'm mistaken.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

Right. It would make even more sense if it was delayed. We still want our KH3 which we won't get.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Right. It would make even more sense if it was delayed. We still want our KH3 which we won't get.

well I don't care if we don't get it this year, as long as they say somethign about KH3 I'll be happy. Now if only they would say something about it, then I'll be extremly happy, and I'll be set for another 6 months lol.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
If it makes you feel better, I've been thinking that JAP would get the game this year too. I've been thinking fourth quarter though. D: MY HOPES ARE UP.

Sora'sOtherSide

Did anyone else notice they changed this?
KH3D_thumb.png

To this?
Capture.jpg

Flipped the Keyblade....
Sorry if I'm late for this, haven't been here for a while...

They just flipped it to be consistent with how he wields it in every other game. How he wields it in the second picture is how he usually wields it.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
If it makes you feel better, I've been thinking that JAP would get the game this year too. I've been thinking fourth quarter though. D: MY HOPES ARE UP.
I wouldn't get my hopes up just yet, theres no word on release date just a few pictures/6 secong gameplay video, I'm sure thats just a teaser for the real game.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I wouldn't get my hopes up just yet, theres no word on release date just a few pictures/6 secong gameplay video, I'm sure thats just a teaser for the real game.
I know; I'm trying to contain my hope until Square's conference next week. D: So then we will maybe have more information. But I can't help it! I've been thinking that 3D would come out by the end of this year in JAP for a long time. Which would insinuate that we would get a NA release at the end of 2012. That's still a long way off by my hopes/predictions but guh

Tikiturbo

Soooooo, am I the only one who noticed that even though Sora is still gonna be in his KH form, he's still gonna be as powerful as he was in KHII? He was holding the Keyblade in his KHII style and he could not jump like that in the first KH. Hopefully, Sora won't be ridiculously down-leveled in this game, not including the fact he's already younger.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
Ehh..the six seconds reminded me of the trailer. I was more interested in the new RE game that was shown and the new Paper Mario game that was shown also.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
The game does look promising, but I wouldn't speculate about the game's story. Also, just because it is announced at E3 2011 doesn't mean it will be released on time. Nintendo for example, expected Zelda; Skyward Sword to come out by the holiday season 2010, however it got pushed back and now it isn't coming out till early 2011, so just because it's at E3 doesn't mean it can't get pushed back.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Soooooo, am I the only one who noticed that even though Sora is still gonna be in his KH form, he's still gonna be as powerful as he was in KHII? He was holding the Keyblade in his KHII style and he could not jump like that in the first KH. Hopefully, Sora won't be ridiculously down-leveled in this game, not including the fact he's already younger.
Why shouldn't he be down leveled? In every game we've had an excuse as to why Sora is at lvl 1 I don't think KH3D will be any different.

Revolution

Why shouldn't he be down leveled? In every game we've had an excuse as to why Sora is at lvl 1 I don't think KH3D will be any different.

Mhm.

KH1: He just started
CoM: Loses memories
II: Slept forever and a day, apparently forgot all that good stuff?
ReCoded: Data

Next thing we know, in 3D it will be because he had a change in clothes.

Rexy

Bronze Member
Mhm.

KH1: He just started
CoM: Loses memories
II: Slept forever and a day, apparently forgot all that good stuff?
ReCoded: Data

Next thing we know, in 3D it will be because he had a change in clothes.
one thing i don't get...i know BBS is a "new game" so its normal for us to start at level 1, Aqua is a master and Terra as the power of one so why the hell do they start at the same level as Ventus?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back