• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3DS Gameplay footage

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
No commands either :O... Nomura said last year that they had finished with the trial and error part of 3D right? SO there shouldn't be much reason tht if that's gameplay there aren't any commands on the screen... unless the commands are on the lower part of the DS this time and dosen't show like it always does in the bottom left corner o_o

When exactly did Nomura say that? I remember no such thing. =/

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
When exactly did Nomura say that? I remember no such thing. =/

I agree, I don't remember reading that either. Last time I remember Nomura said anything about KH3D's progress, he said they were currently in the process of picking out which worlds they were going to use, and that was back in December.

Darkrider S

I agree, I don't remember reading that either. Last time I remember Nomura said anything about KH3D's progress, he said they were currently in the process of picking out which worlds they were going to use, and that was back in December.
Didn't he say that in one of his Interviews? Or were they abotu doing trial and error... Sorry I think I'm wrong here >< Mistake.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
is tarzan really lost forever fomr kh what could replace it,.....
lion ing is the only other equal i can think of

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
No commands either :O... Nomura said last year that they had finished with the trial and error part of 3D right? SO there shouldn't be much reason tht if that's gameplay there aren't any commands on the screen... unless the commands are on the lower part of the DS this time and dosen't show like it always does in the bottom left corner o_o
I... don't remember that ever being said. o_O

is tarzan really lost forever fomr kh what could replace it,.....
lion ing is the only other equal i can think of
The Jungle Book, maybe?

Wahm-bulence

Did anyone else notice they changed this?
KH3D_thumb.png

To this?
Capture.jpg

Flipped the Keyblade....
Sorry if I'm late for this, haven't been here for a while...

DanX

^ Wow that is unusual lol, hmm why are there nobodies in kh3d.. or the same boss from KH2.

Radon

mofo
Did anyone else notice they changed this?
KH3D_thumb.png

To this?
Capture.jpg

Flipped the Keyblade....
Sorry if I'm late for this, haven't been here for a while...

Lol I can't think of a reason for this except that the images could be something like a second apart and Sora flips the keyblade in that time? Also notice that Nobody's scarf thing is floating in different positions.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Maybe Sora is finally attacking with the sharp side?

Traverse Town is looking way better than it did in KH. Oh man, the music is gonna bring on the nostalgia

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Maybe Sora is finally attacking with the sharp side?

Traverse Town is looking way better than it did in KH. Oh man, the music is gonna bring on the nostalgia

Traverse Town is looking kick ass >:D

Kamichamadude

Alot of people get mad at recycled worlds especially traverse town but its only been in two games.
I still love traverse town and everything about it, love the update!

Last edited:

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
If anything in that awesome footage is gameplay, it's the part where Sora's hacking at the Shadows. No Hud means one of two things. A) It's on the bottom screen now (Somewhat unlikely, but interesting), or B) They haven't finished the Hud yet (They could be adding a new addition that, if revealed at this point would be a major gameplay spoiler. Like KHII added the Drive gauge and BBS had the Command Gauge). Either way, Gameplay or not, it looks awesome! It's going to be fun romping around Traverse Town again...It only appeared in 3 games so far (If you count Re:CoM), and only one of those appearances was a whole world (I still remember the first time I was exploring the rooftops. It gave me a sense of accomplishment and adventure knowing there was more to Traverse town than the ground level :) ).

Now that you mention it...*Looks at the pictures* There is a subtle difference. I wonder which Keyblade flip will be in the full game?

Well, they're still calling it 3D Demo. Not like I expected the full name yet, but still, it would've been nice. That just leaves the upcoming conference. Tell us the name, Nomura....Telllll Ussss!!!

Yeah, the graphics of the 3DS are certainly a sight to behold. A handheld system that can emulate the graphics of the current consoles is a handheld worth buying. It cetainly makes you wonder two things about the future...A) How will they manage to enhance the 3DS? and B) What kind of handheld will Nintendo think of next? Not just a DS enhancement, but a new system altogether? I would recommend creating a separate forum for those last questions, if anyone wants to discuss them further.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Wow it looks alot better than I expected and alot of the other games I'm looking forward too is Blazblue on the 3DS, Legend of Zelda, Mario Kart 3DS, OH SCREW IT EVERY GAME LOOKS AWESOME!!!

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Wow it looks alot better than I expected and alot of the other games I'm looking forward too is Blazblue on the 3DS, Legend of Zelda, Mario Kart 3DS, OH SCREW IT EVERY GAME LOOKS AWESOME!!!

I'm really curious too see if:

1) The game will be out in Japan by the end of the year
2) They plan on releasing a limited edition 3DS for the game, because every KH game on a portable system so far has had a limited edition version (except cell phones, there hasn't been a KH ltd. ed. cell phone xP)

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
I have a feeling it will be out for japan before the holidays and hopefully a early release for USA next year.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I have a feeling it will be out for japan before the holidays and hopefully a early release for USA next year.

Thats what I was even thinking lol. Considering the game is already announced and people are expecting it, I don't think they would announce a game before a system came out only to release it well over a year later lol, so I would expect a Jap release of late 2011.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Thats what I was even thinking lol. Considering the game is already announced and people are expecting it, I don't think they would announce a game before a system came out only to release it well over a year later lol, so I would expect a Jap release of late 2011.

Well from watching this trailer it seems like it might be even released in fall since it says Starting lineup who knows when the release date will be but I'm sure japan will see a 2011 release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back