• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHInsider @ Video Games Live!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Divine Light

niccccccccce thats pretty sweet ill make sure to check it out

kh is ba

That was pretty sweet and I like how almost everybody knew what it was (could tell by the screaming). I'm kinda surprised because I didn't think that KH was "that" popular. Who knew.

risingfalls

Disjoin Remorse From Power
That was beautiful. I wish I was there.
If they ever come down here, I'll be sure to see them.

Very well done. I feel like playing Kingdom Hearts now!

Last edited:

Athaydea

Bronze Member
the orchestra's cover of that song was absolutely breathtaking .. nice find Dee .. i enjoyed it

safire inthe sky

Wow that was beautiful beyond words! I love that song, it was absolutely magnificent. it brought back so many memories, I so want to go play kh1 again right now. I wish I could have been there, I would have loved to hear everything else they played

roxas6916

Yeah if been to 2 of the video games live concerts and they are really good, a definate recommendation for anybody who loves games. Its a real shame though that they cant show Sora or any of the other kingdom heart characters, it would make the experience so much better and enjoyable. Btw thanks for taking that recording, brings back memerios of previos VGL concerts.

Cool man

As in "Chilly"
Yeah. Must say I'm still disappointed that no damn video game concert has ever sprung out a brand-new arrangement of music from the game. There's a lot to fetch from the series, but no, we're keeping Hikari, it seems like.

shadow_of_light

believe me, those concerts are truly epic. to was what roxas6916 said, i would go farther to recommend this for anyone who simply loves music. and that includes, oh, i don't know, just about everyone on the planet. impossible yes, but to me, it was that good. i'm gonna try to go again if i can find a location close enough.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
I went to one last year, I was bummed Square wouldn't let them show anything, but it wasn't as loud when I went. Why would so many people be talking?

Charlie K

Back in Business
Thats was awsome, Man it would only be lie ka 9 hour drive for me to get there...

Essence of Elegy

How long shall you delve into time?
Awards
I think it would have been better if they had shown scenes from the game itself, but it was still cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back