• Regarding KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory Spoilers

Copies of KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory are out in the wild, which means spoilers are likely to appear at any point. Although this game has very few cutscenes and story content, we still request that users follow our standard spoiler procedures.

KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory spoiler policy will end on December 13th, 2020.

Spoiler threads will need to be tagged with the "Spoiler" prefix. Discussion inside of the thread does not need to be put under spoiler tags, so it is at your discretion to use them.

Spoilers outside of spoiler threads MUST be hidden using the spoiler tag.

If you do not follow these rules, your account will be banned.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
X
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Very well then, Hm... well seeing as today i got graduation... how about tomorrow... im EST... what are you?
    Heh congrats in being accepted into the Clan, although you killed when i mentioned all the stuff u accomplished lol. Well Right now im here to tell you of your acceptance mission seeing as your clearly over-qualified and of course your sick skills... You have a choice of course...

1) Fight Me in a Battle, no potions or cure spells, no sleights just ur bare magical or strength abilities.

2) Collect 50 of each essences in one day [excluding dark essences] and making sure you retain your 99% victory streak...

The decision is yours, Message me your decision, and on behalf of the ES clan and being the Co-Leader, Welcome.
    Damn dude; I come back briefly from a two month hiatus to find out that you're on a hiatus of your own. How's everything been?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…