• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
X
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Very well then, Hm... well seeing as today i got graduation... how about tomorrow... im EST... what are you?
    Heh congrats in being accepted into the Clan, although you killed when i mentioned all the stuff u accomplished lol. Well Right now im here to tell you of your acceptance mission seeing as your clearly over-qualified and of course your sick skills... You have a choice of course...

1) Fight Me in a Battle, no potions or cure spells, no sleights just ur bare magical or strength abilities.

2) Collect 50 of each essences in one day [excluding dark essences] and making sure you retain your 99% victory streak...

The decision is yours, Message me your decision, and on behalf of the ES clan and being the Co-Leader, Welcome.
    Damn dude; I come back briefly from a two month hiatus to find out that you're on a hiatus of your own. How's everything been?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back