• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Site Updated: System Section!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I wonder when we'll find out about the 2 ? marks next to Riku on the characters screen.

Mr Yippie

why did they remix it

no

why

whyyyy

ooh but TT itself is sexy as hell, shame there are no PP vids yet

Last edited:

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
Nice! Thanks for the video.

The dudes move faster now huh? that's cool and the action is really nice.

Can't wait to use new moves and stuff like that.

The mini-games are kinda...eh, cute i'd say. xD

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
The only person who was asleep when this came up. ;~;

OH. MY. GOD. Wonder Nyan licked the screen! Soooooooooooooo cute! *v*

And the new music sounds absolutely amazing. The new Traverse Town tracks really add to the dream feeling.

Awards
Just me, or is Dearly Beloved different again since the site updated? I don't think I heard the circus-like part this time. It just seems more calm and sleepy sounding. I may be wrong.

[UPDATE] Seems I am wrong, unless it's random on refresh. Somehow I doubt that.

MisuzuKamio

I was going to comment on the graffiti as well, but it seems everyone is just as excited as I was, haha.

I get that the graffiti (at least one) is from a WEWY location but the fact that its "Temp" seems very Traverse Town to me, especially considering TT was home to other such amazing marvels as the "box" box and "alley potatoes" box.

Buuut all of this is really making me think I have to actually finally finish playing WEWY. I...never actually beat it = /
Considering this game is probably going to have TONS of insider references to it, I feel like there is a whole bunch I'm going to get left in the dark about if I haven't played it.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
OH. MY. GOD. Wonder Nyan licked the screen! Soooooooooooooo cute! *v*

And the new music sounds absolutely amazing. The new Traverse Town tracks really add to the dream feeling.

I hope every dream eater you can get has a really nice action that will happen when you play with them a lot, things that aren't just licking the screen or rolling over xP Also, perhaps I'm being nitpicky, but Wonder Nyan looked really bad in the AR features they showed. I was expecting him to be at least slightly rounded o_O but graphics aren't that big of a deal anyways...I'm just pointing it out.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
qKwkF.gif

Why would you expect him to be rounded? He looks the same from artwork and in game, so I wouldn't expect any difference in AR.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
I actually think Wonder Nyan looks better than most AR things I've seen so far on 3DS. I actually look forward to that bit now. :3

snow_flake40

Awards
Hey look, news. ...OHMAIGAWSHNEWS?!

Ok, lotta things going on... I love that Riku and Sora's Dual Links will be completely different, even when with the same Spirit. The AR segments actually look pretty interesting. I KNEW that they were going to open up the sewer thing in Traverse Town and stock it with TWEWY graffiti! I KNEW it! Heh, and people thought I was being too optimistic...

Absolutely loving the maps and the little trails that they leave as they run around... However, just looking at Sora and Riku's map in the First District in TT, there's two things in Sora's that aren't in Riku's.

Sora's...
Map_Sora.jpg

And Riku's...
Map_Riku.jpg

Why does only Sora get special things? Also, in Sora's gameplay, you never see these features on the top screen. Hm. Also also, Sora has an icon with a letter or something on the bottom screen, whereas Riku does not. Curiouser and curiouser...

(Why, yes, I do have far too much free time. Why do you ask?)

micbeasty

Anyone else notice the new dream eater alongside the Wondernyans? I can't seem to put my finger on the animal it resembles..to me it kinda looks like a cross of a fat baby ram, and a beetle?

Number Zero

Hey look, news. ...OHMAIGAWSHNEWS?!

Ok, lotta things going on... I love that Riku and Sora's Dual Links will be completely different, even when with the same Spirit. The AR segments actually look pretty interesting. I KNEW that they were going to open up the sewer thing in Traverse Town and stock it with TWEWY graffiti! I KNEW it! Heh, and people thought I was being too optimistic...

Absolutely loving the maps and the little trails that they leave as they run around... However, just looking at Sora and Riku's map in the First District in TT, there's two things in Sora's that aren't in Riku's.

Sora's...
Map_Sora.jpg

And Riku's...
Map_Riku.jpg

Why does only Sora get special things? Also, in Sora's gameplay, you never see these features on the top screen. Hm. Also also, Sora has an icon with a letter or something on the bottom screen, whereas Riku does not. Curiouser and curiouser...

(Why, yes, I do have far too much free time. Why do you ask?)

Possible demo/actual gameplay differences...?

I noticed Sora and Riku have moves like Sleep, Blizzard, Cure, Quick Blitz and Sliding Dash. That's a good sign, meaning those moves like Ice Breaker and Rainbow Wind were the demo moveset and weren't gonna be the moves they were restricted to throughout the game.

That worried me.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
qKwkF.gif

Why would you expect him to be rounded? He looks the same from artwork and in game, so I wouldn't expect any difference in AR.

Asking for Wondernyan to be rounder isn't suggesting he should look different from the artwork - it's just asking for him to be made of more polygons like his render is:
Wonder%20Nyan.png

And it'd make sense for them to increase the complexity of the models for AR mode, since they're going to be so much closer to the screen than they are when you're playing the game normally -- a 500ish poly model might look fine when it's 100 pixels tall, but when it's taking up the majority of the screen, it ends up looking kind of janky.

Of course, it also makes sense for them not to do it, since it'd be a significant effort for something most of the graphics fiends wouldn't even care about.

(On the other hand, seeing Wondernyan's model up close like that makes me much more convinced that the monster party members are done to keep the polygon requirements down. If Wondernyan's ~500 polys, two monsters combined would have significantly fewer polygons than a single 1.5-3k poly KH2 or BbS guest party member. =P )

Last edited:

BagelBreath

Awards
This day just gets better and better!
I took my dogs to the park and found an aqua blue 3DS on a bench. I was around it for about 2 hours playing fetch with my dogs/checking if someone would come for it, no one did so I took it home with me. When I got home I played around with it a bit. He has no friends added in his friend list. I don't know how else to contact him.
I'm keeping it, I love free shit. >:3
It's pretty awesome because I was considering purchasing a refurbished 3DS from the GameStop/EB Games website. They're like $129.99 CAD.

aaand then around 10 PM it started SNOWING! Yay, I love snow~ <3

aaand now I get to see more DDD footage?! Just makes my already sweet day even better. :D

Anyways, the AR games are so cute! Wonder Nyan is adorbs! <3
I really like the Traverse Town music. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back