• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Site Updated: System Section!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Yeah, looks like a ram beetle to me. Didn't you ask this earlier?

I don't think it was micbeasty, but I think someone else did pose the same question. Also, I think it might be a sheep, like the neighbor Eunice from Animal Crossing:

Eunice.jpg

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I don't think it was micbeasty, but I think someone else did pose the same question. Also, I think it might be a sheep, like the neighbor Eunice from Animal Crossing:

Eunice.jpg

No, it was definitely micbeasty :\

Ulicies

Video #4 makes me think that DDD will be an instant success in Japan. They'll probably change it so that you can kill the dream eaters to level up for Western audiences, because naturally nobody wants to play Nintendogs over here. /sarcasm

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
...Is it actually using the BBS/ReCoded system? I can't honestly tell because there doesn't seem to be more commands and showcased more of the Acrobatic side of things.

It looks like they have one command and that looks like the Attack Button.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
I don't think it's the same system actually, I haven't seen any commands either. Also notice that when they attack, the commands don't 'shuffle' so yeah, I'm guessing it's something samiliar but different.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It is an upgraded Command system mixed with Free Flow Action. The Attack button is there on BBS and Re:coded's command system as well

09.05.2010.oc3.jpg

Screenshot02.png

In DDD gameplay, you see the commands cycle after being used. You guys don't pay attention :\

Screenshot02.jpg

You see the arrows going up and down? The selections? Those are commands. It even says "Command" :\

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
Yup, watched a video of a demo, it does cycle. But it doesn't happen that many times, I guess most of the flashy action we see isn't part of the command deck but the freeflow action.

EDIT: lol, I watched that vid too xd

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
They aren't trying to show off the Command System since we've played two games with it. All of the Free Flow Action is activated by the simultaneously pressing the "A" and "X" buttons.

jmartin912

The graffiti literally made me want to piss my pants. This game is awesome. And it definitely looks like Riku takes after Aqua's fighting style. I loved playing as Aqua!! :D

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
The graffiti literally made me want to piss my pants. This game is awesome. And it definitely looks like Riku takes after Aqua's fighting style. I loved playing as Aqua!! :D

I just wish Riku was Aqua lol (sorry...I'm an Aqua fan <_< even if it means the game no longer making sense).

Also, I knew it scrolled, but why are there are only two options available. In Re:Coded and BbS, you saw 3 commands and then attack, they decreased it by one, did it get in the way for some people or something?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It's not that it would get in the way. It's just keeping the screen as clutter free as possible, especially on a small system. You want to balance out viewing pleasure and usefullness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back