• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Site Updated: System Section!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Number Zero

I just wish Riku was Aqua lol (sorry...I'm an Aqua fan <_< even if it means the game no longer making sense).

Meh, we'll see how his magic is in the game. His Blizzaga's powerful, bigger and stronger than any I've seen in the past, INCLUDING Aqua's.

Also, apparently Riku's gonna handle things similar to how Aqua did. :p According to his character synopsis on the main site, Riku's the "the reliable guy who judges situations well and you can be sure to count on him."

Sounds like Riku's taking the MoM quite seriously.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Meh, we'll see how his magic is in the game. His Blizzaga's powerful, bigger and stronger than any I've seen in the past, INCLUDING Aqua's.

Also, apparently Riku's gonna handle things similar to how Aqua did. :p According to his character synopsis on the main site, Riku's the "the reliable guy who judges situations well and you can be sure to count on him."

Sounds like Riku's taking the MoM quite seriously.

I'm pretty sure they both take the MoM quite seriously, I can't see someone thinking of it as a joke considering it is what holds you back from being a master. Also, one cannot compare Riku to Aqua, as they are both from different games. Just because Riku's blizzaga looks bigger, doesn't mean it is any stronger. You have to realize that they are fighting two completely different enemies, for all we know, the Dream Eaters could be weaker than the Unversed, in which case it makes sense for blizzaga to do more. I honestly don't think Riku can be stronger than Aqua in terms of magic because she specialized in it, and she has had a lot more training than he has.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
I'm pretty sure they both take the MoM quite seriously, I can't see someone thinking of it as a joke considering it is what holds you back from being a master. Also, one cannot compare Riku to Aqua, as they are both from different games. Just because Riku's blizzaga looks bigger, doesn't mean it is any stronger. You have to realize that they are fighting two completely different enemies, for all we know, the Dream Eaters could be weaker than the Unversed, in which case it makes sense for blizzaga to do more. I honestly don't think Riku can be stronger than Aqua in terms of magic because she specialized in it, and she has had a lot more training than he has.

Riku has onnly just recently learned to use spells other hen dark elemental, no way he can match a full fleged wiz like aqua.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Riku has onnly just recently learned to use spells other hen dark elemental, no way he can match a full fleged wiz like aqua.

We don't really know that. Riku has always used his Dark spells, but that doesn't mean he probably didn't know how to use other spells. Of course he won't be as skilled as Aqua when it comes to magic. Nobody can top her in the series besides the obvious people. Riku might have more of an affinity to magic, though. Never know. We'll see when we finally get to play as Riku.

Number Zero

Uhhhhhhhhhhhm.....My bad? :frown:

Number Zero

I didn't mean to imply it either, I was just comparing with small observations.

The Blizzaga from the previous game was a small chunk like a rock, but when Riku fired it, it looked like a small missile. Just putting that out there. Didn't mean to open my big mouth.

kupo1121

Awards
I didn't mean to imply it either, I was just comparing with small observations.

The Blizzaga from the previous game was a small chunk like a rock, but when Riku fired it, it looked like a small missile. Just putting that out there. Didn't mean to open my big mouth.

Opinions are what these forums are about, so it is okay for you to express your thoughts. At the same time, don't expect people to just graze over comments and not state their own opinions and thoughts on the subject either ;)

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Wouldn't be really so surprising though, so far several original characters except Sora (who is a jack-of-all trades) and Aqua (who's a magic master) specialize in exactly two elements.

Just as examples:
Terra specializes in Darkness and Earth.
Ventus specializes in Light and Wind.

So why shouldn't Riku probably specialize in Darkness and Ice, making his Ice spells a bit more potent/unique than those of others.

kupo1121

Awards
Wouldn't be really so surprising though, so far several original characters except Sora (who is a jack-of-all trades) and Aqua (who's a magic master) specialize in exactly two elements.

Just as examples:
Terra specializes in Darkness and Earth.
Ventus specializes in Light and Wind.

So why shouldn't Riku probably specialize in Darkness and Ice, making his Ice spells a bit more potent/unique than those of others.

I'm not saying it isn't likely that Riku has strong ice powers, but I just don't see his abilities being higher than that of Aqua's, who is a keyblade master who specializes in all aspects of magic and has been trained by Eraqus for years xP

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Uhhhhhhhhhhhm.....My bad? :frown:

Don't worry it's nothing personal. That's just their opinion and not in any form of hate. Don't confuse hatred/bashing between opinions. Though I can agree with their opinions. I'm inclined to believe that Aqua is by far the strongest person in magic. I think Riku is rather more exclusive, not stronger than Aqua in terms of magic, but he has an advantage of controlling Light/Darkness much more freely than others. I think he can be physically stronger. Other characters we've seen so far get easily manipulated/abused by its power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back