• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Famitsu Information + KH3D In 3/22 Issue!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Re: KH3D Famitsu Information!

Because of the nifty fact Roxas made him feel as if he did have one. And Nobodies prentend to have emotions, so of course they would express them physically.

Axel became sort of a special case though.

Okay, Miss Defensive-About-Being-An-Independent-Thinker~

It wouldn't have been stated if you weren't also seemingly defensive on my "tired of Axel being milked" opinion. Whether or not you meant to, that's how it came off.

And if Axel had been left undeveloped, we'd probably be bitching about that rather than the overabundance of him. See: Kairi.

Development doesn't equal overabundance. Vice-versa.

Kairi's been a main character, part of the main trio, apparently important to Sora, but hasn't been treated like one. We are going to keep seeing her, I'm sure, as long as Sora's the protagonist. The fact that she hasn't gotten far has to be questioned.

:cool:

Ikkin

Bronze Member

;A; Can I secretly hope that we see a Type-0 character hidden in the game. ;A;

Seems more likely to happen in another game than in 3D, given what we know. If they do a BbSv2 Vita game, a Type-0 character (or a few) would be perfect for that (and if it takes place in the Realm of Darkness, it'd be completely evil, too!). Otherwise, they could have representatives for all the FNC games in KH3!

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

Well tonight is the 14th in Japan so we should be getting the full scans and information from Famitsu tonight.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Seems more likely to happen in another game than in 3D, given what we know. If they do a BbSv2 Vita game, a Type-0 character (or a few) would be perfect for that (and if it takes place in the Realm of Darkness, it'd be completely evil, too!). Otherwise, they could have representatives for all the FNC games in KH3!

It would. I don't know how much sadness I could take, though with Aqua and a Type-0 character together. I'd love a character from each game in the FNC in KH3, though (although it feels like there'd be a lot of FNC overload xD)

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards

I tried to translate the one with the inverted boxart art and and here is what it says. Though I could be wrong.

眠りに閉ざされた世界、へとつながる。夢を介して夢に墜ちるとき、夢と夢はつながっている。
Lead to, the world closed in sleep. When you fall in a dream through a dream, a dream and dream are connected.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I tried to translate the one with the inverted boxart art and and here is what it says. Though I could be wrong.

Lead to, the world closed in sleep. When you fall in a dream through a dream, a dream and dream are connected.

Whoo, so.

In Dream -> Fall into dream.
Dreams become connected.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards

I really want ansem the wise to say this

Chistosa

Awards

I'm excited because he isn't around Roxas and Xion and in my opinion he's at his best when he's all solo renegade and whatnot.

Yes....so much yes. I adored the crap out of Axel in RE/CoM! He was just so....sneeky and two timing, yet awesome. xD I fell like Roxas and Xion toned him down too much. QwQ

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards

So I'm just going to go ahead and voice what everyone has been thinking already: Inception.

Only important chracters get to CGI-ified remember that.

Sea-Salt Ice cream is my favorite character.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Re:coded's system was baller, though. I think I liked it more than BBS. The Days part is what I worry about. ;A; Please let there be no Panels...;A; I hate Panels.
Re:Coded's annoyed me with the 100% thingy. I NEVER got all 8 commands on there. I was usually stuck with 6 on 91%

Only important chracters get to CGI-ified remember that.
Well, was Stitch and Hercules in CG during the BBS opening?

KevVentus

They were in it but only in their cutscene format

I thought it was kind of cool how they did that

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

Yes....so much yes. I adored the crap out of Axel in RE/CoM! He was just so....sneeky and two timing, yet awesome. xD I fell like Roxas and Xion toned him down too much. QwQ

I really don't want him to go back to sneaky and conniving, doesn't that negate like all of his character development?

Ikkin

Bronze Member
Mm, I couldn't really tell because the graphics there looked amazing.

IIRC, they only showed up as tiny little "movies" of their in-game cutscenes on the walls in Castle Oblivion as Ven ran by, so they wouldn't be big enough for the difference to be obvious.

Then again, PSP models with CG level effects can look incredibly good -- look at the "B" cinematics from Type-0 (though, to be fair, that game uses the most comparatively excessive cutscene models ever in-game).

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

If he got a keyblade that would officially be crossing the line though. But honestly, a small, dark part of me sees a ridiculous scenario where EVERY hero gets a keyblade for the final battle... (And I mean everyone, including Disney allies)

I agree, I think giving every good guy a keyblade a bit much. I think it is cool if they all had their own weapons, and honestly, I always thought Axel's discs were one of the coolest weapons on the orgs. behalf so I think it would be kind of boring if Nomura became Oprah: "You get a keyblade, and YOU get a keyblade, and YOU GET a keyblade, YOU ALL GET KEYBLADES!!!!"

OPRAH-CAR-GIF.gif

If any character from FF Type-0 gets in the game, I'd hope it is the Cranberry Knights.

I really don't want him to go back to sneaky and conniving, doesn't that negate like all of his character development?

But sneaky and conniving was the attitude that made him so appealing to many people, and made his character so favorable. He can be changed, but I personally hope he retains some of his attitude.

KevVentus

I like when he's sneaky, but you know he has a heart of gold : ) I think it makes him even better when he has a noble cause

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

I agree, I think giving every good guy a keyblade a bit much. I think it is cool if they all had their own weapons, and honestly, I always thought Axel's discs were one of the coolest weapons on the orgs. behalf so I think it would be kind of boring if Nomura became Oprah: "You get a keyblade, and YOU get a keyblade, and YOU GET a keyblade, YOU ALL GET KEYBLADES!!!!"

OPRAH-CAR-GIF.gif

If any character from FF Type-0 gets in the game, I'd hope it is the Cranberry Knights.

But sneaky and conniving was the attitude that made him so appealing to many people, and made his character so favorable. He can be changed, but I personally hope he retains some of his attitude.

I was laughing so hard just imagining Nomura doing that :p

And I know what you guys mean, I could see him continuing to do sneaky and conniving things still especially if it benefits Roxas and Xion. You know when he remembers her :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back