• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Famitsu Information + KH3D In 3/22 Issue!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
  • Game will be 35 hours; longer with minigames and Dream Eater training
  • Fighting style can be completey different depending on what Dream Eaters you use
  • The first package design for 3D featured King Mickey mainly, with Riku and Sora as side parts. Because the title didn't fit well and Nomura worried that it would be hard to recognize, he redesigned it with the current image and layout.
  • On the AR Code Dream Eaters: Buying KH3D comes with one card for one rare Dream Eater, but you'll be able to get the recipe for the other rare AR dream eaters through Street Pass.
  • The mysterious figure in the black coat isn't necessarily new, but they are important to the story.
  • About the key phrase, "Those who are asleep in sadness": Sora and Riku are preparing to rescue them.
  • At first they planned to have Sora go to original Tron world, and Riku go to Tron Legacy world.
  • Other than Ansem and Xemnas who appear often, Axel (Lea) and the silver haired boy are key characters.
  • In the end we'll finally see Xemnas/Ansem's true form.
  • Donald and Goofy couldn't be team mates this time because they are not Keyblade wielders. Thus the Dream Eaters were developed.
  • The growth system of the Dream Eaters is connected to Sora and Riku's growth.
  • Dream Eater's growth is like a breeding system, treating them well makes them grow better.
  • The command system is different than BBS, it's more of a mix between Days and ReCoded.
  • There are 4 types of Dream Eater personalities, they also change depending on how you do in battle, etc.
  • King Wondernyan isn't an evolution of a Wondernyan, they are separate Dream Eaters.
  • The main mini game you play with then is called Flick Crash, which combines speed and action aspects.
  • You can name your own Dream Eaters.
  • There are 50 sorts of Dream Eaters you can partner with, however boss Dream Eaters are not included.
  • The next issue of Famitsu will have more Nomura interview as well.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Translations provided by sqexgal

HQ Scans from KH13

â–*â–*速å*±ï¼*保管庫(Alt)â–*â–* : [3DS]F1215: 「ã‚*ングダãƒ*ハーツ 3D[ドリーãƒ* ドãƒ*ップ ディスタンス]」野村氏インタビュー、FFV13の新情å*±ã‚’出す準備はほぼ終わっているが別の要å›*で出せなã

Last edited by a moderator:

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
Re: KH3D Famitsu Information!

looks like tonight will be an all nighter.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards

Not to be a downer, but so far these are things that I've been expecting. At least there's solid confirmation on them. As always though, thanks for the info! :)

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

looks like tonight will be an all nighter.

And both Ethy and I have 3-4 hour morning classes tomorrow, and just returned home from 3-4 hour night classes as well. Joy.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

The mysterious figure in the black coat isn't necessarily new, but they are important to the story.
Again with the MF name. But like, seriously is he referring to the fight in BBS, or the--and I dread to say it--Young Master Xehanort scene at the start of the game. Who knows.

Game will be 35 hours
Ah, one of the longer games. Yay.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards

• At first they planned to have Sora go to original Tron world, and Riku go to Tron Legacy world.

so thats why riku has all the cool parts and sora focuses on rinzler.

and Ansem and Xemnas's true form?!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

"King Wondernyan isn't an evolution of a Wondernyan, they are separate Dream Eaters. (It's not like pokemon lol)"

sqexgal speaks logic!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

The main mini game you play with then is called Flick Crash, which combines speed and action aspects.
Ethy just reminded me that this sounds a hell of a lot like Tin Pin Slammer ;A;

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards

He should have his own page.

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards

Thanks for the new info. Getting the recipe's for the other two AR dream eaters might be difficult for me since I don't really encounter other people with a 3DS through street pass. Am also intrigued by the Ansem/Xemnas true forms.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

True form might just mean Master Xehanort, or Apprentice Xehanort or something. Or Terra and whoever Ansem SoD was from.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards

So the box art we get isn't the original one conceived. I wonder if we'll ever see it.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Hopefully with something new. Honestly, this info is just a reiteration of what we already know.

So we can't catch boss Dream Eaters? Was kind of crossing my fingers for being able to

Of course it'll be new. The game will be out and Nomura always does a post-release interview

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

So the box art we get isn't the original one conceived. I wonder if we'll ever see it.
Well, the other box art just has had the logo moved so that might be the one we get.

Fuck I love google translator:
-This can not be the fellow, because Donald and Goofy characters active in the numbering is not a key blade use. Was to try to attempt Dream Eater becomes a friend as an attempt otherwise growth of Dream Eater from that in the presence and axis directly linked to the ability of air and ground, that will incorporate a mechanism attachment like bord more bleed system was introduced at the outset-link ability and I wanted to do differently in the form of the command board of BbS, Re: Putting a new thing while thinking of a mix of systems and coded 358/2Days There are four types of personality- , fighting will vary considerably depending on personality Dream Eater become a friend-are 50 species number, except for the boss can bleed all the King da Nyan and wander Nyan is such evolution will be treated separately rather than Frick crash as a mini-game in the main, speed one tried to be fused to the game action. Was saying and want to feel Sewashinai, had a hard time without quite satisfied individual name of Dream Eater, so the player is attached, the name was fun to race straight, so named in the emphasis on fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back