• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3: Only for Wii?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~azure.requiem

「fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu」
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com
by order of teh monkehbuttz i r posting this for us to discuss.

sooo.
a thread on Gamespot's forums is saying that
KH3 is going to be exclusively for the Wii.

here's a "Screencap" of an order with a thumbnail of Nintendo Power's July 08 issue with a caption of KH3 being exclusively for the Wii.

Take this as a rumour for now as the credibility of the screencap is questionable.

DISCUSS PEOPLE!

~ sorry to burst your little bubble, but that's a bunch of crap. square'll probly have it on the wii 'cause they're in kahoots w/ nintendo,but it ain't gonna be a wii exclusive given their relationship w/ sony. and plus the wii's graphic system couldn't keep up w/ the cinematics. (i hear square's goin all out w/ the graphics this instalment). but anyways, 2 down, 8 to go. NEXT.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
even though i don't have a ps3. i'll still prefer kingdom hearts iii to be on the ps3. kingdom hearts iii won't be out for a long time. by the time it comes out, ps3 will probably be more affordable. but for now like everyone else, i'll worry about bbs and 358/2 days for now.

T

TommyAxel

Tetsuya hasn't sed ANYTHING about KH3,
I think it would be on the ps3 tho because on the Wii it would ruin the KH feel of the game
Like on 358/2 days, u dont use the stylus to keep the feel

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
Tetsuya hasn't sed ANYTHING about KH3,
I think it would be on the ps3 tho because on the Wii it would ruin the KH feel of the game
Like on 358/2 days, u dont use the stylus to keep the feel

How would it ruin KH feel?

They done ruined KH with KH2.. So I fail too see your point..

What is wrong the with Wii? Last time I checked KH wasn't about gfx..

T

TommyAxel

lol i think it would just ruin the feel of the rpg
there is nothing wrong with the wii, i just think it wasnt born for Kingdom Hearts

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
KH3 will definately come to the PS3, and it may be on the Wii. It won't be coming out on the 360 because of Sony's attempt to keep KH as Playstation as possible, and the 360 is the enemy of the PS3, in most ways. plus the PS3 and Wii are popular in Japan, and the 360 isn't, and the KH team will develop the games accordingly

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
TommyAxel said:
lol i think it would just ruin the feel of the rpg
there is nothing wrong with the wii, i just think it wasnt born for Kingdom Hearts
How would it?

FF wasn't born on the PS, nor was DQ, nor was Maga Man, nor was TMS games etc.

KH3 will definately come to the PS3, and it may be on the Wii. It won't be coming out on the 360 because of Sony's attempt to keep KH as Playstation as possible, and the 360 is the enemy of the PS3, in most ways. plus the PS3 and Wii are popular in Japan, and the 360 isn't, and the KH team will develop the games accordingly

Japan isn't the world... The 360 does better in N.A as well.. Why do you think you see more games muti?

And what does being the PS3 enemy have do with anything? Didn't stop form DMC4, VF5, AC6 form coming the 360.

TommyAxel said:
i hate 360s lol ps3s are better
not that i hav one
Come now, are you that much a fanboy?

Fanboys aren't real gamers IMO.. and No the PS3 isn't better there both great systems..

There is no reason too hate a system unless it killed a family member or someone you loved..

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
You should come see all the Wii's we got down here. No one even buys them.

No one is buying them? LOl good one..

Also didn't people say the DS sells would fall when the PSP came out? Look how they went..

Even if the Wii stops selling today.. It still ahead of the PS3 and 360 in sells.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
Sony are better than Nintendo and Microsoft anyday

You mean the sameones that said''Oh who cares.. No matter the price people will buy our system.'' Then months later had a price drop?(sucks for the people, who rushed out and got one)). Sony isn't any better then Nintendo and MS.

They are money whores like MS and wouldn't think twice about ripping you off..

I'm glad we have MS and Nintendo because the PS3 would have been $800 with no price drop if wasn't for them..

Sony pretty much said f*ck you too it's fanbase, At the start off the gen because they thought they had it the bag.. ANd the brained washed Sony fans brought into all that..

Awards
No one is buying them? LOl good one..

Also didn't people say the DS sells would fall when the PSP came out? Look how they went..

Even if the Wii stops selling today.. It still ahead of the PS3 and 360 in sells.

Actually, I'm serious. NO ONE wants a Wii here. The stocks are completely full and stuff. Just because America likes the Wii, doesn't mean every other country has to as well.

Also, I bought a DS for the hell of it, after my PSP just sat around doing nothing except charging (overcharging?), and I like my DS more. There are better games etc. and it's got TWO screens.

Also, are you a Nintendo fanboy?

Heheh, Microsoft is pathetic.

^Result of hating everything Microsoft. I don't mean anything by it.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
Actually, I'm serious. NO ONE wants a Wii here. The stocks are completely full and stuff. Just because America likes the Wii, doesn't mean every other country has to as well.
Its doing great in the U.S and Japan.. Where it matters :)

Also, are you a Nintendo fanboy?
No, I'm a gamer..

I play games not systems.. I don't care about Sony. NIntendo or MS... THey don't care about me.. So why should I care about them?

I care about games..

Awards
Its doing great in the U.S and Japan.. Where it matters :)

No, I'm a gamer..

I play games not systems.. I don't care about Sony. NIntendo or MS... THey don't care about me.. So why should I care about them?

Highly offended. I'm off to go slit my throat now.

Macabre

Gold Member
KH3 being on the Wii might feel different at first,but who knows?

It could become a great game.

All three systems are great.

I don't know what the graphics would be like in any of the three systems,but the developers will try to do their best in making a great game,and that's what counts.

Who says that PS3>Xbox 360?

Lies,all lies!

Great systems,all are great systems,I repeat.

It could even be multi-platformed,That would boost sales significantly.

But for now,KH3 is still being written.

Herumaru

I would rather have it for the Ps3(I have one,80gb) because I'm used to the controls and the battle systems ^_^ but Wii would be something new.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back