• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3: Only for Wii?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anagram

Banned
HadesDragon you have a point.
I think the main story will always be on playstation.
I just can't see it on 360.

Anagram

Banned
It's just a elite or something, anyway it's just a more powerful version like ps3 60 gb or 80gb.

Anagram

Banned
I don't think so.
The only kh games not on playstation are on nintendo systems and they are side stories.
(Ex: 358/2 days and CoM)

Anagram

Banned
I would to it'd save me the trouble of getting a ps3, but I just don't see it happening.

Anagram

Banned
The only problem is waiting all that time for bbs.
358/2 days will be fun and interesting but bbs has alot more mystery to it.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
I actually hope it is on the Wii. 1, because I have one, and 2, because I honestly think that it would be pretty sweet to use the Wii's controls for KH. And I guess multiplatform would be good because of course it would be more profitable for Square but I don't think it'd be good alone for the 360 or the Ps3.

The 360 mainly because they'd have to (I don't know if all games have them, so correct me if i'm wrong) put in achievements and that just does not seem to fit KH at all. Like..I could see it now. "Achievement Unlocked! Destroyed 5000 heartless!" Eh. Doesn't seem to work. Maybe it's a personal thing.

And as for the PS3, that's just not selling very well. As Hades said, the Wii is outselling it. So I think that if a Kh3 is made, it'll be either for Wii exclusively, or put Multiplatform. I just can't see Square making it 360 or PS3 exclusive for the aforementioned reasons. More likely for the Ps3 though.

twilightsbringin

Sorry, but it is a fake. They would not use fanart for the cover. Plus, Square Enix has not announced anything about KH3. If a magazine wrote an article about it, lawsuits without doubt would follow.

phaji

just a gimmick to get people to buy the magazine. In the article it'll probably say stuff about 358/2 days

Rain

I breathe music.
Awards
Website
inferno.khinsider.com
It would be kinda cool for KH3 to be on the Wii.I just hope its not like Soul Calibur Legends though.It would tire me out.....I'm not big I just dont have alot of stamina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back