• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3: Only for Wii?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Macabre

Gold Member
I would rather have it for any console,as long as it's good.-_-

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
I don't want KH3 for the Wii, I don't know, I just feel like KH is a game you'd be used to seeing on a Sony console. I mean... Wii just doesn't seem to suit KH at all.

Maybe we could have a spin-off, but I think usually the main series should stick with the same console. If they have KH3 for the Wii, they should at least have it on the PS3 as well.

Macabre

Gold Member
It would be nice if it was multi-platformed.

Who knows what kinda game KH3 will turn out to be.

dejah

:|
well.. i didn't figure Square to be unfaithful. i mean, so far they've been pretty damn faithful to sony, so i'm pretty sure it would be for ps3 but this doesn't rule out the possibility of a multi-platform release.

Rix

:)
Awards
I don't mind if KH3 will come at Wii. It could be fun and I don't care for supergraphics. But I agree that the KH feeling maybe belongs to playstation.

Alpha_Sonix

I'd put the main titles on the PlayStation 3 and put side titles on the Wii and handhelds, I would have put 358/2 Days on the Wii though, don't know why but I just would, then I'd have Coded on the DS and BBS on PSP.

SHARINGANMASTER

Website
www.myspace.com
kh on wii? Mmmmmm nope sorry don't see it happen

the wii controlls wouldn't be good for a fast paced battle system like kh they would have to slow it down considerably, i have a wii and sometimes the controlls feel a bit klunky still a good system tho, besides nomura has said in past interviews hes interested in making games for companies hes made past relationships with (Sony) Plus the ceo and president of square said they are looking at the fan support behind the consoles to determine which games and what kind of games to make for them. Like for ms they have been making mostly action games till last remnant comes out, but thats also for ps3 so that doesn't count. Anyway i think kh3 will come out for ps3 because alot of 360 owners play fps and not rpg so there is lack of fan support for 360, and for wii the control scheme would not fit the games battle system plus square for there flagship games r going all out with the latest graphic engines. For now lets just worry about bbs and 358/2 days well deal with kh3 when square announces its in production this is all based my own logic and studying of the consoles, and not taking sides with wut console is better not interested in those debates

Raeneth

Has a custom user title
Awards
Reworking the control scheme wouldn't be a problem most likely, however it is if one gameplay doesn't allow Sora to attack the way they want him to (I'm looking at you, Wii). Then the PS3 and Xbox owners will have to live with ground combo Sora with a few dashes of air combos. It's fine with me, personally, but we'll get the bitching out in record numbers if Sora isn't still totally overpowered and rips through all enemies like they're nothing.

Agreed, graphics don't matter since KH2 looked perfect, and the lowest technological console is capable of producing graphics that are better than Playstation 2. Therefore we can keep the same style and tighten a few minor things. However I still feel that if we have to sacrifice open world gameplay to accommodate any system, that system should be dropped. I'd rather have big sprawling worlds with nearly or fully explorable areas. Kind of like Traverse Town or Destiny Islands back in KH1. KH2 felt like the worlds were closed off, or I was only able to play in these tiny little areas before i had to go through a black screen to another area. I wouldn't want black screens, I'd want to be able to run from one area to the other with heartless popping up on a timer or something to that extent like the monsters in Final Fantasy XII, where you can run off in one direction, come back and they'd be back. That's what the series needs.

And if SE was looking purely for profits -> Put it on the Wii. Why? Disney + Family Game System = Parents would buy it for their kids.

Also, can we say spin off keyblade wii-remote? That's called an easy cash cow.

This is my post in the other KH for Wii thread >-> I stand by my statements.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Why is this thread open when I closed it last night.

~ sorry to burst your little bubble, but that's a bunch of crap. square'll probly have it on the wii 'cause they're in kahoots w/ nintendo,but it ain't gonna be a wii exclusive given their relationship w/ sony. and plus the wii's graphic system couldn't keep up w/ the cinematics. (i hear square's goin all out w/ the graphics this instalment). but anyways, 2 down, 8 to go. NEXT.

Square's relationship with Sony diminished 2 years ago when they stated they no longer wished to support Sony exclusively, and wanted to move beyond Sony onto Microsoft and Nintendo platforms.

And how could the Wii's graphical capabilities keep up with the "cinematic"? The Wii is more poweerful then any last-gen console, which last I checked, was what the past 2 Kingdom Hearts games were on. So, the Wii is MORE powerful then what KH games have been running on in the past, which means that regardless of misconceptions about the Wii's graphical capabilities "sucking", a Kingdom Hearts game on the Wii would look better then it has in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back