• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH1 Beta Trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The Spoiler

Probably because I think Sora was supposed to be like this half monkey hybrid thing at first, at least in one of his earlier sketches.

dm680y.jpg

Or it really could just be bad graphic. Hahaha.
And thats what my avatar is. I think he looked better that way running around with animals

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Speaking of trailers, has anybody ever seen that one trailer that showed the concept art of Terra or something?

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
The first trailer should have kept that Riku scene. The second trailer looked sort of funny with Donald being frozen.

Haha I found out a few months ago actually. I think I got KHI a few months before II was released so I wasnt around for all the theories.abadcharacter

Say, what were all of those old Nobody theories anyways?

αsiя

space coke
I remember coming here in KHI (wasnt a member back at the time) and they put up the trailer for KH2
i still remember when BHK was roxas
when there were behemoths in the 1000 heartless battle

T

The Spoiler

2:15

Can you still run up Darksides arm like that? I never tried it...

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Originally Posted by The Spoiler
No I have not... do you have a link?

No, I wish I did. I don't know how, but I can't find anything about this trailer other than the fact that Beta Terra was in it. I know it exists because there was even an article about it in some magazine, but it's impossible to find.

Can you still run up Darksides arm like that? I never tried it...

Well, I tried it a few times and it worked. But then I immediately fell down afterwards.

I'm glad that Kairi's constipation face is gone, but sad that Riku on the clock tower didn't make it into the game.

Last edited:

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
Kairi has certainly seen more feminine days.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
They should have kept all of those Riku scenes that they cut in. He looked like Spiderman on top of Big Ben. xD And why'd they have to take out Disney Castle?!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Are you speaking of this trailer?

No, not that one. The trailer I'm referring to is said to have been included as an extra in KH2 Final Mix.

This is the only scan I can find with a pic from the trailer. Terra looked very different (see lower right):

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.kh2.co.uk/assets/kh2/fm/scans/scn0020.jpg[/IMG]
[/CENTER]

T

The Spoiler

No, not that one. The trailer I'm referring to is said to have been included as an extra in KH2 Final Mix.

This is the only scan I can find with a pic from the trailer. Terra looked very different (see lower right):

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.kh2.co.uk/assets/kh2/fm/scans/scn0020.jpg[/IMG]
[/CENTER]
Oh I have seen that pic before, but I havent seen the video its from... its not the KH2FM secret ending btw

KingdomKrown

.............How come light haired Sora reminds me of Tidus...

Kairi is just.....*shivers*

Riku looks less muscly

But why?! WHY WERE SO MANY EPIC SCENES ERASED FROM BOTH TRAILERS!

T

The Spoiler

.............How come light haired Sora reminds me of Tidus...

Kairi is just.....*shivers*

Riku looks less muscly

But why?! WHY WERE SO MANY EPIC SCENES ERASED FROM BOTH TRAILERS!
The PS2 couldnt handle the epicness

But when KH3 comes out on the PS3... we will have the most epic game ever.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Originally Posted by The Spoiler
Oh I have seen that pic before, but I havent seen the video its from... its not the KH2FM secret ending btw

Yeah I know. The scan says it's from KH2 Final Mix+, but as far as I know, it hasn't surfaced the internet for years. Is it even from a trailer? Or is it just some character art included with the game? And now with BBS' release, it's become impossible to find because all the searches just lead to vids from the game. Finding this picture was hard enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back