• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH1 Beta Trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The Spoiler

Yeah I know. The scan says it's from KH2 Final Mix+, but as far as I know, it hasn't surfaced the internet for years. Is it even from a trailer? Or is it just some character art included with the game? And now with BBS' release, it's become impossible to find because all the searches just lead to vids from the game. Finding this picture was hard enough.
I think its just a picture, and it was never in any game. It was just in a magazine about KH2FM before it come out.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Originally Posted by The Spoiler
I think its just a picture, and it was never in any game. It was just in a magazine about KH2FM before it come out.

Yeah probably. Anyway, I'll see if I can find anymore information about this to clarify.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Kairi looks hilarious! She looks like a monkey. XD I totally wished they`d added that scene at Hollow Bastion into KH2. It looked awesome.

T

The Spoiler

美咲 四季;4825310 said:
Oh THAT video.

Lol here:

Fixed. You have to put the embed code, not the URL

Also, thats not the video, thats the KH2FM Secret ending. There is no video, its just an image

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back