• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Keyblade Academy (Roleplay Thread)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CadenLuminara137

Stepping out of the darkness, and into the light
Keyblade Academy
A "What If?" Story

Long Ago, before Sora, Before Riku, There was an Academy. There were many more keybladers then. Those wielders needed a place to learn. What better place to learn than an academy? There were only two left to run the Academy. The two who would run the academy were Master Eraqus and Master Xehanort. They were assisted by Terra and Aqua. Since Ven is too young to teach, he is also a student.

This Academy teaches that darkness is something to be feared, and that it is evil. Something was growing, quietly in the Dark and not openly. Something that some attributed to Master Xehanort, While both he, Eraqus, Terra, And Aqua claimed that to be outrageous.

However, Despite claims, Xehanort IS plotting something, something darker than anyone could imagine. It all seems to date back to the Keyblade War. Which, surprisingly, is the only part of their studies which is frowned upon and hidden. No one questions Master Xehanort, because of that reason, He is a Master. The Academy is a training grounds that in the near future will become divided, as will the Land of Departure on which the Academy sits.

Most of the students live in harmony, despite a few quarrels here and there. Not JUST keybladers are accepted to this academy. although that is mainly who is accepted. Some others are accepted due to other talents they have that the Masters feel can be honed better around Keybladers.

The Worlds are at peace for the time being, although some believe that peace is fragile and is breaking. The wielders are being taught to prepare for the time when the worlds would fight again. Many fear that things will go wrong soon. Although, most are to naive to realize it.

And so our story begins......

Caden:

The young man closed his eyes, taking in a breath. He was standing in the courtyard of the Academy. He knew it was almost time for History class, But he didn't want to.Then again, He would get to see Cailey. He stood, walking back into the Building as he headed for his class. He loved history, especially when they talked about the Keyblade Wars. All of them were interesting. Except he was always sad that so many lives were lost. He looked back at the doors of his class as he walked in and sat down.

He sat down, as always he was the first to class. He always took his studies rather seriously. He sat in class. He looked to the seat next to him, where Cailey would sit. He then looked up, He knew soon Master Xehanort would walk in, He wondered what they would talk about. More than likely the Keyblade Wars, he thought.

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
~*~

The sun’s rays lightly painted the area about the courtyard. The greens were highlighted by the golden accents of benches and arches about the garden. Younger teens made way about the foreign area, some seeming quite unsure of themselves, much like Aqua was when she first discovered her ability. The ability to wield the legendary Keyblade was not awarded to every person. They had to prove their personal and true worth beginning on their Destati and from there, their destiny was chosen.

It felt like not too long ago Aqua was experiencing her discovery of the Keyblade. It was so different, so unique that it awed her and left her mystified. When arriving at the academy for the first time in her life, it was warming to know that she wasn’t alone. There was a great honor she felt as she would hold her weapon in her hands. The silver hilt and blue basket matched her hand perfectly and whilst holding it she could feel the duties she had to fulfill as long as she was breathing. Despite the years, there were still things she didn’t quite understand or fully grasp. But everything was to be revealed in time. Or so she hoped.

Upon waiting longer than usual, the tall and slender female’s grey-blue eyes scanned her surroundings searching for two familiar faces. One belonged to a young boy, blond, blue eyed, and definitely curious. He had so much to learn yet the potential in his ability amazed herself and Terra. Terra, the other face she sought out for. She had known him for a while now… He could be distant at times but she understood him as fully as she could. Either way, the both of them were her friends. She had grown accustom to seeing them before the gong would sound to signify the beginning of their class.

Aqua could help but grow a slight bit anxious as she looked up at the golden rimmed clock over looking the courtyard. Where are they? She thought to herself.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Eh heh heh...

No.

"I'm not going and that's final!"

"But, but, Ciraaaa! Ya gotta go to school!"

"Nuh-uh, no way!" Ciralars ripped her jacket back away from her younger sister. "Do you think I want to be in a school where you learn how to kill things? No, nuh-uh, request denied!"

Recently, she found out she'd been accepted into the local Keyblade Academy. A place that was known for taking in keybladers, along with a few students who had good enough stats to train with them. Problem was, the girl had never applied for it. Her older sister had set up the peices so that little ol' Ciralars, the cowardly crow, would be stuck going to something she absolutely despised for "her own good". Ugh...

"TEEEEENNNYAAA! Cira doesn't want to go to school!~"

From the back of the house, practically a dragon awaking from its deep chamber in a very unwanted way, the eldest sister shouted out, "Ciralars, get your @$$ to school right now before I kick it there! Nemora has to go to her own classes too so you have no room to complain!"

"Like hell I don't!" Ciralars, although very frightened of her older sister, occasionally shouted back if she was especially against something, "Nemo goes to a normal middle-school while I'm stuck in Freaks-ville!"

A sudden stomping sound from the back made any and all thoughts of arguing any further leave Cira's mind.

"Darn... sisters... frickin', sending me off to get throttled. Why the hell would I want to go to this place? It's damn annoying." The teenager was grumbling, cursing under her breath and looking around at her surroundings from beneath the hood of her jacket. Following behind her, unnoticable to most people unless they really tried to look, was a black and white cat, fur longest at the tail and its nose and paws covered with white spots. It seemed to know the girl and, upon getting close enough, leapt up onto her shoulder with its tail curling around her neck.

Dragging her back-pack along, the girl took little notice of the feline until it sniffed and licked at her cheek. "Hi, Cait... I wouldn't be surprised if you're not allowed in school." Then, up ahead, the buildings took shape, large and magnificent, which only gave the girl a sense of foreboding.
Yeah... this was going to be a fun year.

Walking across the campus, a brown-headed teen, very close to adult-hood, strode along, eyes sharp for anyone he might know. This was his last year before the Exams, the testing to see who amongst the students were worthy of becoming masters of the keyblade. He and Aqua, of course, were in the same year and class, although both had very different styles in how they went about things.

Although he didn't succeed in spotting a familiar youth, he did see a figure with blue-hair standing around, looking anxiously up at the clock and back around at the small crowds of students. Quickly approaching, Terra waved a polite hello and confirmed that it was the female of their little trio. "Aqua, there you are. How have you been?" He looked about once more, double checking to see if the third member were up and about. "I see Ven hasn't joined us yet."

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
"Really? Is it time already?" A sleepy teen muttered from somewhere in a large tree. He had been sleeping for some time there, waiting for the bell to sound. But he usually woke up before it rung meaning it was time for him to go to class. Of course Levis wasn't in the mood to go to the Academy right now.

Sleep was more important. But this dam tree was so uncomfortable! Levis pushed himself into a siting position before stretching his arms. He was outside the Academy's gates where a few tree grew, perfect for napping under or in. Levis decided to choose in this time. He slowly made his way to a position where he could jump down.

Swinging his legs in a forward fashion, Levis jumped out of the tree bushy eyed and awake more or less. the impact of the ground meeting his body woke him up for sure. Again Levis began to stretch getting the sleep out of his mind. He began to....walk the other direction. He was bored and knew he had some time to spare so why not meet some people?

He didn't have to walk far, only a few steps to notice a girl with a cat on her shoulder. Stopping and deciding to meet the new person Levis turned towards the Cat Girl. He slowly walked up to her and walked around her before looking her in they eyes. They were covered by her black hood but he could tell they were odd. Violet with gold in the center. Shaking his head away, Levis extended his hand out. He remembered to smile, the last time he didn't well...it wasn't a good moment.

"Hello! Welcome to the Academy! Name's Levis! Nice ta meetcha!" Levis said his happy-go-lucky attitude coming into play now that he wasn't sleepy anymore. This year would be interesting especially since he was also new and had only been coming for a few days.

Chaos

Hero of Lhant
Each of them has the potential to be great. All able to wield the keyblade while some can wield even different weapons. Some are stronger than others,while others fall on the speed class, and some even being skilled in great magic. But which one will be the top of the class.

A old man walked descended a flight of stairs leading into the courtyard. Today he will be covering most of the classes today. Seeing as Eraqus was busy doing paper work, it fell to him to teach. Of course the old man would not be alone in managing the classes. Two of the high-class students will be assisting him today.

Both Terra and Aqua seem to show the most potential. Even so will they be useful to me in the future.

The old man soon spotted two familiar students. One a young man and another a young woman. He gave a two a smile as a sign of hello. He then soon stopped in front of them.

"Well nice to see you two out and about. Class is soon about to begin. Remember not to come late, I'm counting on both your help," said Master Xehanort placing his hand on Terra's shoulder.

Leaving with a smile on his face. He soon enter the classroom, only seeing a familiar face in the classroom. Others were starting to roll right in. Master Xehanort took his place in front of the class.

"Settle down students, the class will begin soon once the rest of the students arrive."
-----------------

"Of all the things to happen to me, why it had to be this."

A blond hair boy began to race down the stairs. He had woke up late yet again. Was it really his own fault. He and some of the other boys were up all night sharing stories. Terra even told his own story which the boy always love to hear. It was the shame the girls slept in different rooms, so his friend Aqua couldn't be there.

The boy were so jealous of his two older friends. The two were basically teachers while he was stuck being a student. It wasn't bad, but making friends was kind of hard. Then again no one was like Terra and Aqua. How he wish he was higher up like him. Why does age have to bound a person's fate.

The boy soon arrived at the courtyard and soon saw his two friends. A beautiful young woman with blue hair, and a tall strong looking young man with brown hair. The boy soon ran up to them will joy smother all over his face.

"Aqua and Terra," said the boy smiling at the end. The blond hair boy began to scratch the back of his head with his left hand. "Um, sorry I'm late. Class hasn't started, right? Don't tell me you two were waiting for me. You don't have to do that. I don't want you two to be behind because of me."

Ventus was the blond boy name or Ven for short. He looked at the ground somewhat sorry he was late. "I'm really sorry for being late again."
-----------------------

"Man I only hope that I don't screw up," muttered a white hair boy. His brother and him had been attending the academy together. He unlike his brother was here more than him. Sadly, no friends had been made by the months he spend here. Terra seem like a good friend. He remember the first time arriving here, Terra along with Aqua taught him some moves. Summoning his keyblade was always one of his issues. Thanks to them, he was now able to summon it freely.

Raido soon stopped at the courtyard. He saw three familiar faces having a conversation. "I wish I had friends like that," muttered Raido.Couple of other students passed by him laughing like good friends. He just wanted to grab one of there shoulders and just ask: "Hey um, want to hang out" or "Hey Terra taught me some stuff, so how about I show you after class". But none of things happen. His hands stay at his sides, as he watched the group walk into the classroom.

Raido just had a frown on his face and just continued inside. Taking his usual seat at the back of the classroom. Already one of the "keyblade masters" were at the front. The wise old man that went by the name Master Xehanort. The boy would not be surprise if he sat by himself again.

I just hope I'm not alone today. What am I kidding, I'm always alone. Even Vincent has friends and I been here longer then him. Maybe during lunch break I could ask Terra to hang out or even Ventus.

CadenLuminara137

Caden sighed. He looked about the room, wondering where Cail was at. He noticed a boy, sitting alone at the back. He stood and walked back to the boy, smiling. "Hey," he began, "Names Caden." He sat next to the boy with a kind smile, although he still left a seat open for Cailey on his right.

He looked up at Master Xehanort, there teacher for the day. With a sigh he closed his eyes. He didn't know why but he had always preferred Eraqus as a teacher, even though the lessons weren't as exciting in History. Something about that man, Xehanort, Just didn't sit right with him, But he put on a smile and his happy-go-lucky attitude. He enjoyed History, and knew a lot about it, Xehanort wasn't going to ruin that for him.

Tenyas

Aww, sh*t... Ciralars only pulled her hood down further upon seeing the stranger and tried her best to avoid him. She never liked talking to people, let alone having them jump down from trees right in front of her in some kind of show-off attempt. Plus, him seeming so cheery about a day in this school made her determined to avoid him. The last thing she needed was some possible keyblader tailing her around all day, especially an upbeat one.

"Don't know ya, don't care." She strode right by him, rather confident that he wouldn't follow until she realized her shoulder was suddenly lighter. Cait Sith had decided to introduce himself to the 'Levis' kid. Hissing in anger and worry that she was now going to be stuck talking with this person, she considered just leaving the cat and continuing to school. That was an absolute no go, however, because she'd known that feline ever since she was a tiny four years of age. Sighing and muttering a curse, she walked back over and tried to snatch her cat, but missed due to him deciding to weave behind the legs of Levis. Goddammit!

Sparks

gone
Cailey was late, of course. Studying all night for her classes, waking up a so that she had enough time to get ready and then walk quickly to class just about a minute or so late. Like this wasn't the usual. At least it didn't bug the rest of the people in her dorms, they were busy doing other things anyways. First class of today, history. She didn't care much for history, but she knew that going to it would help her stratigize for future battles, so that history couldn't repeat itself. Swiping a piece of her hair out of her face she continued walking to class and ignored the other people around her. She didn't know many of them but she might later on once some of them introduced themselves to her, it was a common expectation since many of the people were nice enough here. That would be detirmined later on too, but then again, who really knows. Cailey perferred going by Cail since she didn't like girly things, or girly names for that matter. Keeping quiet she walked through the courtyard and smiled,
"At least it looks nice out today," Thinking to herself. If she was late, at least she could make something up about taking time to enjoy her surroundings, except it would be hard for her to even lie.

Finally she had made it to class, just a bit late as Master Xehanort wished for the class to settle down. She didn't meet any of the eyes of the other students, and hoped that no attention was brought to her if she just walked quietly to the back of the room. Seeing a spot on Caden's right open for her to sit down, she grabbed the seat and gave a slight smile and a wave to Caden and the guy he was sitting next to. Cail turned her attention back to the front of the room.

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
~*~

In her peripheral vision, Aqua sighted a familiar mop of brown hair paired with a body structure that matched Terra’s. She shifted her gaze just in time to see her friend waving a friendly hello in her direction. She waved back, a smile painted upon her features.

"Aqua, there you are. How have you been?" Terra greeted. His eyes wandered about trying to find their younger, blond companion. Ven. Aqua looked around hoping to spot the youngest of the trio but again, she was left empty handed. She averted her focus back towards Terra, making sure not to leave his question unanswered.

“I’ve been doing fine; I was just waiting for you both actually.”

"I see Ven hasn't joined us yet."

Aqua’s pink lips parted to give a response but due to the sudden appearance of Master Xehanort, she decided to keep her thoughts to herself. The elderly man smiled as a form of greeting before he soon stopped before herself and Terra. Aqua bowed to the master allowing her smile to fade as a form of showing her respect. “Hello sir.” She said.

"Well nice to see you two out and about. Class is soon about to begin. Remember not to come late, I'm counting on both your help," The blue haired female nodded her head in response as she watched how Master Xehanort rested his hand upon Terra’s shoulder. It was clear that Master Xehanort preferred Terra due to his raw strength and obvious potential. Many wondered if it bothered Aqua but she never really cared, she knew what her strength and she knew what his was. She thought it was childish of herself to grow jealous of her own friend. There was no point, or so she thought.

Just as Master Xehanort left, Ven came running in. A smile that ran from ear to ear was etched upon his face. "Aqua and Terra," the youngest of the three said, his smile never wavering.

“Hey Ven!” She replied a smile coming to her face as well. Ven’s innocent smile was infectious and Aqua didn’t mind.

"Um, sorry I'm late. Class hasn't started, right? Don't tell me you two were waiting for me. You don't have to do that. I don't want you two to be behind because of me."

An entertained sigh escaped Aqua’s lips as she softly shook her head to-and-fro. “It’s not a problem but you should start heading to your first class.” Her eyes found the large analog clock and read the time. “Its about to start soon.”

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
The sunlight escaped into Xander’s room, noise screeched from the small clock beside his bed. He punched the clock as he rubbed his eyes. Xander yawned loudly, scratched his back, and got up out of his bed.

“Another year at the academy” He muttered yawning loudly once again. Xander prepared for the new year; he quickly brushed his teeth and hair, put on his clothes, grabbed his bag and ran to the school yard.
_________

“Crap I hope I’m not late” Xander said rushing through the halls, he leaped into his classroom landing perfectly in his front row seat and put his bags down; he smiled at the time on his watch.

Not bad, that’s a new record.

Last edited:

Tenyas

Just when Aqua was about to reply, a very familiar figure approached the two of them. Master Xehanort. Some labeled him as eerie, a genius who worked with strange things or in weird ways. He was also quite experienced and knowledgable with a keyblade, having taken a special amount of time teaching Terra certain techniques, touching every now and again upon the old beginnings of the keyblade, hinting that he'd been there for it alongside Eraqus...

Er, that was off topic. It seemed like the Master was hoping both he and Aqua would be able to lend a hand with class. That was no biggy, really. Terra was rather used to helping out the new students, having met Ven that way when he first came to the school.

Speaking of the spikey-headed boy, Ventus popped up shortly after Master Xehanort left, nervously worrying that he'd almost caused his friends to be late. Aqua, like normal, calmed the boy down with a simple statement, still letting it be known that he still shouldn't be late. Nodding in agreement, Terra directed his statement at Ven, "And no need to be so nervous. It's not like this is your first day here, right? Besides, me and Aqua will be there if you need a hand." He clasped the boy on the shoulder with one of his hands and gave him a friendly shake. "You'll do good. I trust that." Releasing his hold, the elder teen started up the steps to the school just as the bell rang out. So far, so good. But, then again, it wasn't like there was going to be some huge explosions happening, right?

nightmarezeroX9

Let's Get Down To Business
Vincent was just lazily sleeping in the classroom. He could faintly hear the students begin to walk into the room. It was boring. Learning about history and stuff like that was ok, but sometimes Master Xehanort would go on about things that made him seem a little crazy. Personally, he preferred the company of Master Eraqus, and he probably preferred him too. Since the school began for him, Eraqus had immediately shown some sort of interest in him, probably seeing as he has no problem summoning his keyblade, and he was a near master with most magic. He snapped out of his nap, as the teacher finally walked in the room. Stretching and yawning for a bit, he rubbed his eyes, and sat up straight in his seat. He was in the second to last row, near his brother, Raido. Looking over to the right of him he saw that a kid named Caden was next to his brother, who was once again being antisocial. Raido has always been like that. Staying away from other people, struggling to make himself stronger, etc. It wasn't really his problem, but he had to look out for his brother. He didn't want him getting into trouble here, or worse. But, that probably wasn't going to happen.

Looking back straight ahead, he noticed a kid named Xander leaped into his front row desk. What a stupid ass. I hope that little s**thead trips and falls one of these days.Vincent really hated kids that pulled stupid stunts for that. Most of the time it meant that they were just being complete show offs, or they were actually 'training' for something, which most likely wasn't the case. He placed his arm on to the desk, and placed his right cheek in the palm of his right hand. Might as well get comfy. I can predict that Xehanort is going to go off in a rant again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eraqus was taking a stroll in the courtyard. He was already finished most of his paperwork, and he can always finish at another time. Seeing as Xehanort was taking over the History class today, he decided to check out all of the beautiful flowers that were growing, stopping to admire some of them. The roses were as red as they could be, the daises looked healthy, and the violets were a nice shade of bright purple. Everything was in check, and there were no weeds by the look of it. Starting to begin his walk again, he could see Ven, and Aqua standing there, and Terra began to head off. Approaching them, he placed his hands behind his back and formed a smile. "Hello Ventus. Aqua. How are you two today?" he asked. Looking over them, he saw two students standing at the front gate, a man and a women. "Hey! You two! Get to class now! You wouldn't want to be late now would you?!" he said with a slight voice raise. Normally, he would just walk over to them, but ever since more students starting becoming late, or skipping their lessons, he began to yell a little more at the students that annoyed him. That wasn't many, but the ones that did were a big bother to him. Looking over to the bench to his right, he walked over to it and sat down.

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
The soft clapping of boots against the strong, cement ground gave no disturbance to the surrounding area. It was just another student heading off to class without the need to regard anyone. It was just Haseo, eyes narrowed slightly, only showing him thinking about who knows what as he took his normal path to today's history lesson. Likely it was something he knew before, but he was willing to give the Master the benefit of the doubt, and besides, two of the academies more skilled students were partaking. That was something he'd like to see for certain, especially considering Aqua was one of them. Though she was quite skilled, he usually chose to watch from afar, but pretty soon that might change. Before even he had known it, he had taken a sharp right and stepped into class, taking his usual seat in the far right of the room, middle row.

Without a word to anyone in the current room, he grasped his seat and pulled it out slightly, sliding in and taking his seat. Focusing towards the front, he connected his hands together by his fingers, locking them in and keeping his elbows on the desk, facing forward with his chin positioned on his knuckles. Just another lesson. I hope this ends soon.. though if the girl that was on par with him was taking part, maybe he'd enjoy this a little more. Ignoring the others around him, he shut his eyes and waited for others to enter the room, and for class to finally begin.

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
Odd. She seemed to have just brushed him off.
"Don't know ya, don't care."
Well yeah, of course she didn't know him, they had just met! Levis was about to go after her but felt something around his legs. Looking down he saw that her cat had decided to introduce himself. Levis chuckled at the cat, it seemed he liked Levis quiet a lot. He patted the cat on the head even getting the chance of rubbing his ears before the girl came back trying to get him back.

"Your cat is definitely an interesting fellow." Levis said to the girl trying to see if she would make some sort of conversation. If they were going to be here at the same school might as well get to know each other right? He bent down and put his hand out for the cat to climb on if he wanted to. But as he did he could hear a familiar voice yelling at them. He turned around his hand still lowered, and he shouted back to the Master.

"We'll be there soon!" Levis said turning his focus back on the cat and the girl.
"Well looks like we both got in trouble. Cmon let's head to class." Levis said waiting for a response from this girl and her cat.

Last edited:

Chaos

Hero of Lhant
Most of the students were now in the classroom. Most didn't like him because he was boring to them. Each of them were not compare to him at all. Sometimes he wonder if it was better that Eraqus should just teach all these brats by himself. None of them didn't deserve to wield the "keyblade" or wield a weapon at all. Master Xehanort will teach them all about respect.

The old man cleared his throat and began to speak.

"I'm glad to see were all awake and lively today," said Master Xehanort beginning to walk around the room.

He soon stopped at Vincent's desk. "Hopefully we can all stay awake today." The old man glare at the boy and then a smile formed on his face. He soon walked past Vincent's desk and continue to walk around.
---------------

Raido kept quite trying to focus. For some reason the students disliked when Master Xehanort taught. They seemed to favor more of Master Eraqus's teachings. Sadly, Raido was not of those bunch. He liked both the masters' teachings equally. Soon someone talked to him. Yeah not the person next to him, but him.

"Hey," he began, "Names Caden."

The boy soon took the seat next to Raido. Was this some kind of joke. Was Raido being punk. The boy that went by the name Caden seemed nice. Raido had seen him around the academy a couple of times, but they never spoke to each other. At least he could do is introduce himself.

"Um, hello," said Raido. "My name Raido or Rai could work to. Nice to meet you Caden."

Raido smile at the boy and was sorta glad he talked to him. Before he could hear Caden's reply a girl soon took a seat next to Caden. She waved at him and Raido. Most likely she was a friend of the boy. Raido waved back at the girl and smile.

Master Xehanort soon stopped at there desk. Giving each of them a look and then smile at them and continued on. Raido hope they weren't in trouble.
----------------

Ven heard both Aqua's and Terra's words. There words gave him confindence like always. He was glad they were friends. Terra was already on his ways leaving Ven and Aqua in the courtyard.

"Well I best be off Aqua, see you soon," said Ventus about to leave. Before he could go though, a familiar voice spoke. Ven quickly turned to see Master Eraqus with a smile.

"Master its nice to see you. Sorry I can't talk right now I got class. See you soon Master Eraqus."

The blond boy was soon off. He soon reached his classroom and head straight to a empty chair in the front. Hopefully he wasn't too late to class.

"Ventus its a good thing you show up."

It look like the boy spoke to soon.

"No worries Ventus, your not that late just not early either." Master Xehanort let out a slight chuckle and soon was back in the front of the class.

"Anyway take out your books and begin taking notes. I'm about to tell you another history lesson," said the old man sounding a little serious.

"Any who fall asleep in my class are to face swift judgment."

He soon began to clear his throat.

"Alright students we will dicuss the Second Keyblade War. I know some of us weren't here for last week's lesson, but ain't my fault you don't show up."

"The Second Keyblade War started when the King of Departure had a feud with the Leader of the Mountains. At the time Land of Departure had another name which was called "The Land of the Mountains".

Last edited:

Tenyas

Oh SH*T. Now I've got a teacher yelling at me when I haven't even been here for... what, five minutes? God dammit...

Snatching Cait Sith away from the boy, Ciralars quickly darted off, making sure not to show her face. Why the hell do people think it's normal to just jump up and say hi after leaping down from a tree? The black and white cat meowed in her arms, upset that she'd ended up running off from one of it's plans to get her to meet people. "Shut it, Cait! You're just going to get me in trouble!" The girl ran up the school's steps, trying to get past the crowds of students that so often blocked up the hallways at the worst of times. She had no clue if they used lockers in this place, although she doubted she even had enough stuff to qualify for one.

She ended up bumbling right into a muscularly built, rather tall, senior, dropping her pet onto the floor and almost falling herself. "Be careful, you won't want to do that to one of the teachers." Oh dratitall, he sounded big too!

Holding her tongue, Ciralars walked around the brown-headed teenager, darting off at full speed once she managed to get past him. Maybe two minutes later, she was inside of what she assumed was her classroom, the teacher already at the front about to give his lecture. Keeping her head low, the girl headed to an open desk and set her things down before sitting, purple and gold eyes looking around to see just what sort of crowd she was going to be stuck with for the next couple years.

CadenLuminara137

Caden had just enough time to wave at Cailey, and whisper quickly to Raido, "Nice to meet you" before Master Xehanort inerrupted. He smiled at the man, He liked Xehanort pretty well, except on rare occasions. He pulled out his paper to take notes, although he didn't need to. He had spent enough time in the Archives, he had almost everything about this class memorized. He looked at Cailey, wondering if she would try to take notes, and then not get everything and, as usual, ask for his help later. He didn't mind, consdering that's how the couple met.

He listened intently to the Master's speech, wondering how the next class would go. It was a school assembly, more than a class as he always saw it. since it was the only class where the entire school had to attend. It was like a sparring thing. However, He did not know who he would be fighting. So, was mildly worried, How would he fare in the fight?

Last edited:

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
"And that, students, is the end of the lecture .." ended the Master, hands behind his back, slightly hunched over and facing the board sternly. It had been a grueling hour and a half, having to repeatedly halt his lectures to tell certain students to either sit up, pay attention, or just stop drooling on the desks on which they sat. Hearing a number of pencils set down, and those gathering the belongings they had to head to the next class, highly anticipated might I add. His eyes cast a judgmental gaze on them all as he looked them over, some closer than others. Battle skills would be observed, and admittedly he was wanting to see who had the mettle to be worthy of a title such as 'Master'. Hmph, not many. "If you took notes, be sure to review them ..and those of you who were late, this is your first and also your last warning." Saying more wasn't required, as the harsh tone of his voice did the real talking for him. Detention? It was too good for most of these slackers. Now having turned towards the packing class, he gave a nod for the door, giving true permission for them to leave if they so pleased.

"I'll be witnessing most of you take part in your next class ..for your sake, do not be late.." How he hated ..no, how he loathed having to put out reminders. Kids had little respect for elders these days. You never knew when one would mettle in someone's affairs. Silently, he watched and waited for everyone to exit.

_

Not a bad lesson..But it could have been much better without the interruptions from time to time. Since getting here, he had gotten used to staring at Master Xehanort's back, something he did frequently when he spoke to someone. The hour and a half went by pretty well, and he had found no need to take notes over the lesson. Haseo was one to never really forget, so they were not necessary. The majority of the time he spent listening to the lecture, the position he took when he first sat down was kept, only his eyes were shut until the word 'end' popped up in one of the Master's sentences. All that memorization was completed for the time being. Standing up, he brought a hand behind his neck and rubbed it before proceeding to leave. No paper, no bag, nothing needed. Just another lecture, so why did he take anything anyway? There was no sign of Aqua in this class, and figuring she'd show up in that little gathering of hopefuls, he left the classroom, giving Master Xehanort a respectful nod as he took his leave, making towards the courtyard.

Fifteen minute break, perhaps?..

And as for who he'd fight ..he always wanted to test himself against someone like Terra, but why not try his luck with someone like him?

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
"Alright students we will dicuss the Second Keyblade War. I know some of us weren't here for last week's lesson, but ain't my fault you don't show up."

"The Second Keyblade War started when the King of Departure had a feud with the Leader of the Mountains. At the time Land of Departure had another name which was called "The Land of the Mountains".

Again! Man how many times is this old coot going to teach about the keyblade wars Xander thought as he played with his pencil.

The keyblade wars were interesting but that’s history, and some old history at that. Xander peered around the class to see if anyone was actually paying attention then went back to his pencil.

"And that, students, is the end of the lecture .." ended the Master, hands behind his back, slightly hunched over and facing the board sternly. If you took notes, be sure to review them ..and those of you who were late, this is your first and also your last warning."

“Finally” Breathed Xander with delight as he grabbed his bags and headed out.

Tenyas

Terra had been standing at the doorway for most of the class, surveying the students as they wrote, and snoozed, while the Master spoke. Xehanort had asked for a hand if he needed it so, the elder student had kept to his word and stuck around for the entire lecture. The only thing he noticed was the normal, people dozing off or just not paying attention while a few others took notes on what was being taught or actually seemed to enjoy it. Hm, from the looks of the teacher, Master Xehanort was getting slightly grumpy. It was a well spoken theory around here that, the minute he left the grounds of the school, he really was a rickety old man who would actually cane someone for trying to help him across the street.

Heh heh, it was rather amusing to think of.

But, on to more serious matters. It was time for the second part of the day, the actual training. Terra and Aqua were normally the most requested sparring partners, so of course they both had to be there. Besides, it not only helped these people learn but, it also honed their own abilities as well.

"Meow~." Wait, what?
----------------------------

A mewl came from the hall way, a familiar cat striding in and hopping onto Ciralars' back as if she were a perch. The girl had actually dozed off for a while during the teacher's speech, but she hadn't missed his warning at the end that if she was late again, there would be punishment. Great... scolded by both the masters so far. What next? Getting turned into a toad by some Merlin-ripoff? God, she couldn't wait for this to be over.

Snatching her back pack and walking out of the room, the girl wiped away any remnants of sleep she had in her eyes and looked around. She just realized everyone around her were either taking out weapons from their bags or summoning them. Oh, holy crap, up next was the fricking sparring session? Frick, she hated fighting. It was annoying to just have to deal with her siblings but, now, she had to deal with the entire school. Oh well... Beggers can't be choosers.

Not that she even begged to do anything in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back