• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kaijū High sign-ups

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
So are we now allowed to start our battles and have ourselves win these fights with scars? :)

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Well, I was planning to do that as well. But the whole point of this is to have the monsters invade the school and attack the students, right?

Lunarmaster54

Her Trouble-making Paladin
Awards
Well, I was planning to do that as well. But the whole point of this is to have the monsters invade the school and attack the students, right?
Yup Yup. and its a good way to show off your monster's powers and such.

Last edited:

Abhorsen

please feel free to post a opening fight if you have not yet done so. Nothing extravagant is needed just an opening. I will put my parts up today or tomorrow. (If all goes well) Hope everyone is happy so far.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
hey guys... I won't be posting for some time in the RPs I'm in... gonna be going to saskatchewan but I might be back within the month

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
FYI From July 7-16 I will be in China with my (now im alumni) Highschool. So if someone wants to control Theo and Thalia for that week I have no problem just pm IF NOT then i already have a plan in place and Ab could just watch over my characters.

Abhorsen

be sure to make yourself separate from anyone that your involved with here and in Pokemon Shinra. And enjoy your trip. thanks :)

EDIT: if no one watches over them I will Coqui. I am kinda busy so they wont do more than the run of the mill stuff. Mabye a fight here and there if you are gone longer than you plan.

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
be sure to make yourself separate from anyone that your involved with here and in Pokemon Shinra. And enjoy your trip. thanks :)

EDIT: if no one watches over them I will Coqui. I am kinda busy so they wont do more than the run of the mill stuff. Mabye a fight here and there if you are gone longer than you plan.

they are set date so I myself wouldn't post until the 17th. but just like them doing day to day or if they stay the way i might leave them is fine

Abhorsen

they will just do school business. and shinra please let me know when you are back until then your characters should go out on 'a family emergency ' or something.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
I already posted...I won't have time to edit either... Abshorsen you can Post for Renn (This and the pokemon RP) And Yami while I'm gone...

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
Sorry I hadn't posted I've been at a lose as to what to put down for a while plus things have been busy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back