• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kaijū High sign-ups

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Abhorsen

Whew..... that was a big post, hope it will actually be read, being it is three times the size of everyone elses.... didnt think that through.....

Last edited:

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
You didn't yet. The fight between the students was between two guys, I think. Sai fought later on. :p

Abhorsen

ok, I have a few loose ends to tie up.

1. These first posts are all fleshing out your characters to our liking,altering stuff in your temps, and getting comfortable. i want everyone to be satisfied with their first day ( slack day)

2 In the Rp after my last post i feel as if it is 3pm. the next day will be started in my next post tomorrow sometime. please post anything else that you want to post prior that way we are all on the same time frame.

3. Classes wil start at 8 am and end the next morning at 12 am then there is a free day inbetween. clubs are every day. classes every other day.

I hope this makes everything easier for all of us. enjoy!!!!

Abhorsen

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
I'm sorry but I'm not familiar with the whole Junior/Senior/Freshman/Sophomore thing (because I have not attended schools which use those terms and I don't live wherever everyone here lives). What am I, if I'm in the 11th grade? ><

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
Freshman: 9th
Sophomore: 10th
Junior: 11th
Senior: 12th

If you need anything else explained about American school systems, just ask me. I'll answer to the best of my abilities.

EDIT: I added a power to my temp that I forgot to put in. It's nothing much, just something that I got from a picture on the site.

Last edited:

IceBlueWings

&#12418;&#12387;&#12392;&#12418;&#12387;&#12392;&#
Oh, I see. Thank you very much, Dark-sama!~ :D

Lunarmaster54

Her Trouble-making Paladin
Awards
There's gonna be a disturbance in the near future in kaiju High. A bunch of monsters are gonna break in and cause a rucus. That means a few fights are going to break out as we try to either escape and hide under our dorm beds or defend the school from these intruders. So, if there is a particular monster that you'd like your character to encounter then please post said monster here in the sign ups so it can be incorporated in the attack.

Lunarmaster54

Her Trouble-making Paladin
Awards
I talked to Abs and he said that he wants some people to create monsters and stuff to put down because it'll be a better rp if everyone contributes ideas and such
hence the thing above so anyone who wants to fight a specific monster of their choosing can.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
I'm not sure what I might put down for my guy to fight. I mean do we have to kill them or just put them in a pen? I mean if it's just capturing them my guy will only hypnotize monsters. But if it's killing I may think of some challenging creatures for him to go toe to toe with.

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
Melissa in't much of a fighter so she will probably hide, but I was thinking Gordon could fight a Minotaur.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back