• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kaijū High sign-ups

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
Hey, Abs what day do you plan to start this? Just a bit curious

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
I'm sorry I took a long time to post this, but I'm done!

Name: Yuki
Grade: [I'm not familiar with this grading system...] 11?
Sex: Female
Monster type: Yuki-onna

Appearance:
Yuki has a normal features of a Japanese adolescent girl, except that her eyes are an azure blue colour. Her straight, shiny black hair is of mid-back length with a straight fringe. Her lips are always red and her skin a pale white tone, though it doesn't make her look ill. She stands around 5'4, and her usual attire is a kimono robe which she changes according to her mood. On her feet are a pair of straw sandals, though sometimes she walks barefooted regardless of the ground she walks on.

Powers:
Yuki can control the weather whenever she wants to, yet this is one ability she does not use willingly. The temperature around her changes when she becomes upset or angry. Her abilities enable her to conjure ice whenever she wants to, in any shape or form, and changing any liquid to ice is of ease to her. She can withstand any cold, but her weakness is strong heat.

Bio:
Yuki was born from parents of two different classes. Her mother was from the noble family while her father was from a poor family, unaccepted by her mother's family. Her father was thrown out of the family while her mother was disowned and died of illness soon after.

Yuki was taken in the family as a servant of the household. She was often pushed around with her humble personality and although she was part of the family, she was unacknowledged and her cousins often treated her harshly. Only her grandfather, who has stepped down as the head of the family, treated her kindly. He knew she was not happy here, despite her denials.

Yuki and her grandfather only realized her power when she was nine years old, when she was treated harshly by her uncle and locked in an old storage room outside the house. In fury Yuki created a snowstorm, almost destroying the room she was locked in if her grandfather had not saved her. And only when her grandfather consoled her and kept her safe in his room, the snowstorm stopped immediately.

"I will have you in a proper place, to study," He told her, believing it would be the right thing and that it will help her enjoy her own life.

Despite the protests from her uncle, her grandfather sent her off to the highschool where all beings similar to her learned.

Extras:
She's very humble, respecting others before herself.
She is shy and quick to apologize, making a lot of people think that her favourite word is 'Sorry'.
She tends to listen than speak, and can often be seen alone because she's not good at being sociable.

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
My temp is now up. Sorry it took a couple days, I was busy with stuff at home and with getting an old RP up and running again.

Abhorsen

Xeon your approved as well as Alphonse. Both are good, Alphonse, i have a question the left form looks more like a fighting form not a hunting form. was that a typo or was it intentional?

Abhorsen

Glad I caught it, I will wait about two more days mabye sooner and start this RP!! That sound good to you guys??

Abhorsen

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Abhorsen

The Rp is up, It is in Original Rp section. Feel free to post, i hope this lives up to your expectations!!

Abhorsen

I fixed it, try again. I seem to have issues with that stuff...

Edit: EVERYONE PLEASE COLOR COAT ALL OF YOUR POSTS TO ALLEVIATE CONFUSION. IF I POSTED A CERTAIN CHARACTER LIKE THE HEADMASTER IN GREEN AND AMY THE PRESIDENT OF THE STUDENT COUNCIL IN RED PLEASE FOLLOW SUIT. THANKS!!

Last edited:

Abhorsen

that is fine El Coquí, it should add to the story depth.

Also any new characters that anyone wants to add please send them to me first to be approved. I am sure they will be ok But I have to add them to the page of current people so i will need them sent in Pm's. Thanks!!

Abhorsen

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back