• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kaijū High sign-ups

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
I went ahead and finished my fight. I wanted to get it over with because my computer at home has been acting funnier than usual. Just taking a precaution.

On a side note, I'm thinking of turning the Gorgon into a complete character of mine. I need the practice with playing girls anyways. What do you guys think? Think I should do it?

Lunarmaster54

Her Trouble-making Paladin
Awards
On a side note, I'm thinking of turning the Gorgon into a complete character of mine. I need the practice with playing girls anyways. What do you guys think? Think I should do it?
Yup you should! Always good to get practice in.

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Please give me some time, I will post tomorrow or the day after. I'm sorry.

Abhorsen

Yea, I actually prefer to use girl characters, it IS more challenging. Playing a guy is much simpler. Do it, I think it would be fun for you to expand.

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
Sorry I haven't posted in a while, but things got busy around the house and I haven't even been able to get on my computer. I will get a post up soon.

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
Oh I am sooo sorry I haven't posted yet, things got weird in my life recently. Things are back in order and I can post again. Could someone please give me a quick run down on what has happened while I was away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back