• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kaijū High sign-ups

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Abhorsen

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
So wait after Ice posts up her fight with the Kelpie then I have to put up my brawl with the multi-headed dragon otherwise known as the Hydra or some sort of small scale leviathan. Is that correct?

Abhorsen

As Lunar said, I didnt intend for the battles to start as fast as they did I was gonna be sure that everyone had posted up to this point because if I remember right there were two..? I think that hadnt caught up. Not 100% positive. Besides all of that It was a bit early to start, but I said whatever and here we are. The battles have commenced. I am forming a small twist it will be interesting and It will add some depth. I am thinking about getting a character out of it, not sure... if i do they will be a NPC. (for the moment)

Also there is no intended order to the previous list, I just figured I would add some visuals to the monsters. make the story more real and add some visual life to it. I want everyone to be able to get into their characters, and see this Rp in their mind not just post for the hell of it. If there is anything you all feel needs to be added let me know and I will try to accomidate your request. (If it is do-able)

Thanks!!

Lunarmaster54

Her Trouble-making Paladin
Awards
This is my Phoenix that i'm going to fight and that will become my 2nd character. (also the one thats going to attack Melissa Alphonse)

Name: Mikuru Dranzer

Grade: 9

Sex: Female

Monster type: Phoenix - Monstropedia - the largest encyclopedia about monsters

Appearance: Human

Monster

Powers: Fireflash: teleports in small distances via flash of fire

Human form

Crush: Mikuru charges forward, cloaked in flames and rushes towards her opponent. Some get confused and assume that she’s taken on her phoenix form but this is not the case. She slams into them and slams her fists into the opponent’s stomach and right below their collar bone. The flames then send the person flying and severely burning them at the same time.

Mikuru is also very skilled in many forms of martial arts and as such does not favor one style over the next. Preferring to mix them up to fit whatever situation she is in.

Personality: Mikuru is a quiet, cynical, somewhat arrogant girl. She does whatever it is she needs to do to stay ahead in life and is completely indifferent to whatever does not concern her. But none the less she is deeply protective over anyone she considers to be a 'friend' despite the fact that her friends are far and in between. In combat Mikuru is ruthless and will not hesitate to murder her opponent in cold blood if thats what she either feels like or has been ordered to do.

Bio: Mikuru comes from the Dranzer family. Like thunderbirds, phoenix are a pretty well known family with plenty of wealth. They also have rings identical to the rings thunderbirds wear except the rings have a red stone instead of a yellow one. Mikuru is the youngest out of five siblings. Three brothers and two sisters. Her mother and father were very busy so it was normally left to the other siblings to take care of her. A job they resented and neglected. As such she grew up very lonely, her only friends being her tutors and instructors. The Phoenix and The Thunderbird have always been rivals so it wasn’t much of a surprise when Mikuru’s family was attacked by Timothy Jacques over a fairly trivial matter. The battle between her father and Timothy destroyed the home and was settled when Timothy brought in a siren to distract Mikuru’s father before sneaking up behind him and snapping his neck. This act sent the family into chaos and cemented a blood feud between the Dranzer family and the Jacques family.

The Dranzer wealth plummeted and one by one Mikuru’s siblings went off and began families of their own, branching off and bringing in many different sources of income. Lonelier than ever and now without anyone at all Mikuru spiraled into a deep depression, eventually forced to go to summer public school in order to keep up with her education. While there she spots a flyer for Kaijū High and speaks with the headmaster, who agrees to let her join when the summer is up.

Extras: none atm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back